Reviews for The Mystery Behind Troll Fics
Not Burger King chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is basically a big whiny rant and shamelessly trying to defend your own fanfics (on the Bub Bob whatever one you even claim at the end that it was supposed to be a bad fic) that looks like it was written by 4th grade me, that you just threw Sonic and an excuse plot into so that you could disguise is as a fanfic.
Also don't bash your reviewers. That's just juvenile.
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Fine, mate don't take my advice and continue feeding the trolls , give them the attention they desire and give them way more attention than good authors. People can like stories for the "so bad its good" reason.

Didn't think this would change anything, I figured as long as MSTs Continue, I'd reupload "Why I'm glad Pokemon aren't real?"
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
"If you constantly spend your time looking for bad fanfics just so you can badmouth them. You must like them in some way!"

Uh... how does that make ANY sense!? Like, at all!? How would constantly reviewing bad fanfics (or even other kinds of work, for that matter) mean you would like it in any way whatsoever? By that logic, the Angry Video Game Nerd would like Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Action 52, Winter Games, & Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing; & the Nostalgia Critic would like the Garbage Pail Kids Movie, Patch Adams, Baby Geniuses, & Shyamalan's The Last Airbender. Do you even understand the whole point of an MST? It's to critique a work by showing that work & supporting the reason why you don't like it. If the reviewer likes the bad work he/she is showing, then why is he/she giving it a bad review? It may be good to review something that you actually DO like, but reviewing something that you DON'T like is just as important. If the idea of reviewing bad works didn't exist, then people would think the reviewer likes everything.

Also, this is probably the biggest over-exaggeration I've ever seen for reviewers. Even if they hated a certain fanfic, they would never actually kill an author & his/her family. And even if they said they would, they're obviously joking. (Well, most of the time, but my point still stands). This is obviously how you think the people who hate your fanfics feel, & if that's the case, then your obviously a selfish idiot who only cares about yourself.

Overall, this was NOT a good fanfic, if you can even call it a fanfic; it's an anti-critiquing message that, if people follow it, would make the world would lose the idea of reviewing bad works, which, again, is just as important to the world as reviewing good works.
That Fat Guy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome. y0l0
Sonicgirl77 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
so-nic! ya could of saved him!

Astra: That or, not tell him to erite troll fics. I am dissapointed in you warrior.

SG: just some thing that goes on in my head.
OblivyChan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
lmaoXDDD explains everything.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Bland and whiny.

You took the easy way out of it by posting a script-like chat fest with as much plot as a trollfic offers. The concept is there, but you should have the execution on the level, too. No point descending to the theme you want to mock.

Would raise the rating to M if I were you. The language is indeed strong with an adult vibe. I'm sure someone would cackle for a good minute if you got banned for such silliness.

Also, was there a reason for including Tommy? You could have done something more imaginative, like all the Sonic trolls being commanded by Mighty, who is just sore for being forgotten. The story would feel less like a personal complaint.

Kudos for speaking out, though. You must have spent over an hour to tackle the topic.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
PuppyPaw chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Interesting. I like the attack made on trollfics. Unfortunately, you had to bring Mario into a Sonic story.

It was still entertaining, well written and put its point across.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I liked this it was funny