Reviews for The Shy Demon and the Brash Heir
Yoruseibaa chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Hello. I just wanted to point out that you forgot lighting chakra. I like the story so far though! Keep up the good work.
AlphaMike369 chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Nice. Can't wait until the next chapter!
byaichiaizen chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I'm not trying to say you're copying or anything, just thought I'd point out that I just read another story, which just so happened to have been published before yours, that is very similar. Naruto and Hinata's roles are reversed in the exact same way, and as far as I've read in yours nothing is really different other than the style in which it is written.
blukmage19r2 chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Comment: Oh sure. Shy Naruto defeating the "Demon Brothers" while going berserk is one thing, but trying to come into contact with Hinata under false pretense of harming the girl can definitely mar the friendship between the two a bit. I wonder if they can make up for their trouble? Guess we'll just wait and see.
thebestoftherest chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Good story love shy naruto story your the only one on the site who still do it.
gummy b3ars chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
Shy naruto is very adorable; makes me want to hug him!
More pls
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
How did the Whirlpool become Naruto's trademark symbol when he wasn't even aware of its relevance to his Uzumaki Surname (or that his surname was that of a famous and powerful clan in the first place)!?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Were Naruto's old clothes sabotaged with seals to screw up his Chakra Control!?
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
I think it's the first story where Naruto's and Hinata's roles were reversed. I liked it so far.
Looking forward to see the repercussions of meeting the Demon Brothers,
Rose Tiger chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Oh man! What will happen now?
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Interesting like this development
Revisions chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
They academy teaches clone jutsu not shadow clones. Clone jutsu is an illusion and requires almost no chakra which is why Naruto can't preform it. Shadow clone jutsu requires at least jonin chakra which is why Naruto can do it because he has at least Kage reserves.
frozenfirekitsune chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Makes sense for Naruto to attack Hinata but goes slowly because she does not show an active threat. Would have been cute if Naruto had done something like nuzzle her like a dog.
fusioninferno chapter 6 . 11/9/2014