Reviews for The Shy Demon and the Brash Heir
blukmage19r2 chapter 7 . 2/25
Comment: Oh sure. Shy Naruto defeating the "Demon Brothers" while going berserk is one thing, but trying to come into contact with Hinata under false pretense of harming the girl can definitely mar the friendship between the two a bit. I wonder if they can make up for their trouble? Guess we'll just wait and see.
thebestoftherest chapter 7 . 2/8
Good story love shy naruto story your the only one on the site who still do it.
gummy b3ars chapter 7 . 2/3
Shy naruto is very adorable; makes me want to hug him!
More pls
How did the Whirlpool become Naruto's trademark symbol when he wasn't even aware of its relevance to his Uzumaki Surname (or that his surname was that of a famous and powerful clan in the first place)!?
Were Naruto's old clothes sabotaged with seals to screw up his Chakra Control!?
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 1/4
I think it's the first story where Naruto's and Hinata's roles were reversed. I liked it so far.
Looking forward to see the repercussions of meeting the Demon Brothers,
Rose Tiger chapter 7 . 1/4
Oh man! What will happen now?
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 7 . 1/4
Interesting like this development
Revisions chapter 3 . 1/3
They academy teaches clone jutsu not shadow clones. Clone jutsu is an illusion and requires almost no chakra which is why Naruto can't preform it. Shadow clone jutsu requires at least jonin chakra which is why Naruto can do it because he has at least Kage reserves.
frozenfirekitsune chapter 7 . 1/3
Makes sense for Naruto to attack Hinata but goes slowly because she does not show an active threat. Would have been cute if Naruto had done something like nuzzle her like a dog.
fusioninferno chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Hope to read more soon!
Anon chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Alright, I'll buy in.
kazuki2292 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I like the new chapter...

wishing this story will have naruto x kurenai as couple..
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
TOO SLOW!
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Very good chapter, cute but slow.