Reviews for Give Me Something To Believe
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I never reviewed this here?! Ohmygod how rude of me. That is just unacceptable. But my dear I must have you know that I am, as ever, completely in love with your writing FOR IT OWNS MY SOUL! I'm methodically working my way back through all your fic again and loving every heartbreaking angsty second of it! Lovelovelove!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
That was hot and sweet
MelancholicBaby chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aww...so sweet. Thank you so much for this. You are amazing ;)
RKOsNumba1Fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ugh, lord. I am breathless, completely breathless. When I had seen that you posted a new story, I was so excited and as usual, you never fail to disappoint! What I love most is that even though this may not be the most lengthy one-shot, it was meaningful! It was a meaningful and I gobbled every last bit of it. From the tension in the beginning, to Randy's inner turmoil, to the climax and the resolution, it all blended together flawlessly. I loved it, dear. Great stuff.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
.YOU!

Oh god, it's been way, WAY too long since I've read a good, heart-breaking, heart-warming, smutty, angsty, yummy Candy-fic.

I cannot thank you enough.

And it was so damned emotional again that I never wanted it to end. I'm a greedy little bastard :D
TeamSkyBridge4Ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I can't believe that this was just a one shot. Can wait to see your next story. Great job :D
NationalAnthem chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I hope you can continue this story. I really enjoyed it.