Reviews for A New Start
Speedy1106 chapter 8 . 7/9
Just gotta ask a question. How is Petunia a witch when she and Lily have different parents? The Evens would have had to adopt Lily. But otherwise the story is ok. Just wish you would update this story now. Want to find out what happens next
gleefan2009 chapter 8 . 4/19
love it please write more
Liz Norton chapter 8 . 3/7
Nice story. Hope to see more soon.
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 2/26
Looking forward to reading more loved the chapters
Deathday Party Planner chapter 8 . 1/30
Terrific premise! I'm sorry you seem to have left FF, I hope you return one day, we are a poorer community without developing talents like you. Thank you for sharing this delightful story!
Smargden chapter 7 . 1/10
/He had cast a very very very powerful stunner at Vernon./
Oii - do I see some magic resist in Vernon - bloodrunes/* on him (made by Dumdoor ?)
** No magic made by H.P. (in selfe defence-?) to hurt/stop Vernon D. from hurting Harry . . . **
If Harry cast a very very very powerful stunner at Vernon - that can kick in - And as wee see - alert Dumble to come to make thing right (makeing memorycharms).
-:-
As for Tom & Minerva - If there is - where do Evans come in (onely for Petunia ? - as there is no Lily Potter - ne Evans.
/Hope you get past writers block - soon
/Smargden
Smargden chapter 5 . 1/10
Well - that was fun ways to turn - I do like it thank you.
/Smargden
-must go as guest - as I did one review earlyer.-
Smargden chapter 1 . 1/10
Sorry my last review /start from ch 4 - read 'start from ch 5
Smargden chapter 4 . 1/10
fron start ch 4:
2. Hear of squibs? Yes Lily and Petunia's parent/parents could have been squibs and they just didn't know it.
From ch 2:
/Under his mother's name was Tom Marvolo Riddle and next to his name was Minerva McGonagall-Riddle./
If Lily is of Minerva and Tom, then Petunia be of the same (or Minerva and someone else)
Of that reason Petunia and lily are NOT from 'non-magical family'.
Petunia hate magic - yes (if che know if vat Tom become)
I can see Dumble with a lot of memorycharms coming.
Smargden chapter 2 . 1/10
For ch 3:
Yes you see it here
/Being around Dementors for ten years isn't particularly good for the mind or body/
Smargden chapter 3 . 1/10
I just found the story, (I'm not good with T.M.R is granpa to Harry, but it's your story and I'm just a reader.
But see this:
/ Amelia thought of Sirius, rotting away innocent for 11 years for a murder he didn't commit. Innocent. /
It was 1981 in start of nov that Sirius ends up in Azkaban
And story time its 1991 August 1'th
That is LESS then 10 years. (3month less then 10 years) - not 11 full years.
Its often that i see this error.

Best regards
Smargden
S.O.NofaGleek chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
I'm loving this story I hope you update soon :-)!
angeleyes1984 chapter 8 . 12/11/2015