Reviews for A New Start
geetac chapter 8 . 3/10
I like the chapters very much.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 3/5
NOOOOOOOOOO just when it was getting good you can't stop!? lol
Bentears chapter 8 . 2/19
tease is right cant wait to read what happens next!
oscarhan168 chapter 2 . 2/19
This story is excellent. Please continue updating regularly.
Nicklley chapter 5 . 2/17
Please continue
Petunia is out of character and your story makes no sense. If she had magic, it would have manifested by eleven, in some way. Secondly, and most importantly, if Petunia had magic she would have no reason to resent Lily having magic. Plus magic is not suppressed by hatred or fear- if anything it would be more out of control and noticeable as a result - like arianna dumbledore.

Plus Petunia is bitter. She's not going to suddenly stop being a child abuser I. Three seconds flat and like Harry. Sorry but you need to rework this- plot is not at all few feasible.
Stardancer0829 chapter 5 . 2/16
Really enjoying the premise of this story. Hope you continue it.
Whatever chapter 7 . 2/14
I think you're age is near the teens. Even though this is being written by you, it suppose to be for the readers enjoyment. It's kind of hard to enjoy when the story doesn't flow nicely.
Whatever chapter 6 . 2/14
You are forgetting that Petunia has a kid. Where is he in all of this? Harry is too quick to trust Snape with all his secrets. You need more fuller - additional information to help the reader understand what is going on. Don't get me wrong, your story is interesting.
ToddGilliss chapter 8 . 2/15
hope things speed up for you.

teaser leads to option and ideas
Stormbow chapter 5 . 2/14
If Petunia had glamours on her then someone had to have put them there. Makes you wonder if her lack of invitation to Hogwarts was intentional as well. Someone wanted her homely and non-magical.
Northwind Tweak chapter 8 . 2/14
i do not know if your going to continue this fic at all i really hope you do... i am loveing it so far. thanks for the story so far and keep it up
Vegasman59 chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh Dumb-as-a-door is not a happy camper. It will be worse when Harry can fight back.
Embracingdreamer chapter 8 . 2/14
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Carolyn12 chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh...my...god...
I FREAKING LOVE THIS!
Petunia is a witch and is also nice! and so is Dudley... Well he's working on the nice... They probebly have to Unbrain wash him first. And he may be a wizard... I hope so... I like wizard Dudley.
Oh and Severus! He's crushing on Tuney!
Lily is probebly cheering in heaven for her sister and bestfriend.
This is so wonderful and I just love it so!