Reviews for Gregor the Overlander 6 The War Returns
solovets enemy chapter 17 . 4/15
awesome juicy chap
Brenna chapter 21 . 3/31
Very sad and emotional but will Ares ever see Gregor ever again?
All I have to say is this sucks because first of all Gregory would not just walk up to Luca and kiss her well there's a chance but no and secondly where's boots because the last time I checked she was the princess not Lizzie the codebreaker . Another thing is that a cutter wouldn't be able to talk like that or most importantly hold a knife up to Luxa! And since
when is vikus better because his body is paralyzed! And the letters from his parents sucked because really they would have went to regalia after their grandmother died. Also I am a hugeee fan of ares and his resurrection is just too good to be true. Lastly the cutters land was on the other side of the jungle by the garden not across on an island across the ocean like how the bane was found also in your fan fiction Gregory (dies way too much) and you didn't even mention how rip red returned after they thought he fell to his death so I'm disappointed in the quality of truth in this fan fiction but thanks for add on to my favorite book series - in case of any objections
Laura chapter 21 . 3/11
I love it a big fan it just needs to tell me if he dies at the end or not what is your name how are you
josh spink chapter 2 . 2/24
i love all of these series of books i wish it would go on forever
Alex Simpson chapter 21 . 2/22
Almost, everything was amazing and I felt like Suzanne Collins had really written this , except from the part where Gregor said he didn't have feelings for Luxa, as in the book it was evident he truly loved her... Other than that, this was probably the best Fan Fiction I have ever read :D
Ripred chapter 1 . 1/20
I'm sorry, but this fan fiction is terrible. Your writing style is similar to S. Collin's, but the story line lacks many things. The reason for Gregor to return is really bad. You need to work on reasons, not just telling your reader this is happening with no explanation of why. Missing Ripred is not a good reason. Maybe there's a big war. Maybe Cutters are invading Regalia. You should go back and revise your paragraph.
Oh yea p.s. Gox is a spider, and the cockroaches have names related to time OMG I cannot get over how good this story is :D reply at
Kara chapter 6 . 1/4
Oh yea, thanks for reading this, and about the conjunctions, LUXA would say,"do not worry, I believe she is with Ripred." Or something and Ares would say something like, "It is about time." But this is wonderful, I hope you don't find this rude, reply to if you would like, thank you for the joy of Ares, I bawled when he died, he was my life, I've had dreams of this book since I finished, thank you sooooooooo much!
Kara chapter 6 . 1/4
OMG that I you so much for bringing joy back to my life, Ares was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, I don't know if you will read this, but thank you. I have been looking everywhere for a good 6th book fanfic and I finally found one! P.s. Just remember under landers don't use conjunctions and have a little more proper tone when they speak. But other than there own voices and their personality, everything is perfect, I am soooooooooooo happy right now :D to reply email . Thank you for using your time to right this :)
who showed up chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Who showed up in chapter 20
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I am very exited that Gregor is going back to the Underland after reading the first five books; Gregor the Overlander, Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane, Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods, Gregor and the Marks of Secret, Gregor and the Code of Claw. After reading the first chapter, I feel like this book is going to be as exiting as the rest of them.
yoshiyahklein chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I am pretty exited that a new book is coming out first of all. Secondly, I felt like the end of the fifth book wasn't too satisfying, so I'm very looking forward to another one of Collins' new book.
Alex Williamson chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Is this the last book? I love this series so much,i am really hoping you make another book
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
That's terrible... I was looking forward to a happy ending with him and Luxa...