Reviews for Gregor the Overlander 6 The War Returns
Clarisse De Rue chapter 5 . 2/12
THIS IS SO DUMB
YOU RUINED THE STORY
Clarisse De Rue chapter 3 . 2/12
Vikus doesn't speak with modern slang, they speak in old English
Clarisse De Rue chapter 2 . 2/12
Back and live don't rhyme
Clarisse De Rue chapter 1 . 2/12
Good job, but you need to do grammar check and speak in the 3rd person
awesome
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sorry but I've been reading a lot of this and it feels unrealistic. Everything happened too fast, and too many people came back to life. I love GTO sequels but this didn't feel like a book at all. Please maybe consider rewriting this with more details and longer chapters.
Emoke chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I think everything is happening sooooo fast...add more detail, otherwise I like it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
It suck Gregor likes Luxa
don't matter chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
This book is nothing like rest of the series and so forth stinks! Even less believable then the rest of the series! This book sucks!
Joey m chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Bad grammar
Alex chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I love Madison's ideas on the sixth book i love the series ismts perfect BUT know that i read this 10 pages it gets into war to fast gregor still has ares claw he throws it into a volcano or something but two lives will be taken to bring ares back gregor worries it's luxa
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Gregor literally thought what I think. Jeez. I guess. I mean Solovet alive. Yes I expect that from most fanfic of this. Then the bane. Ok that kinda makes sense. But ares still. Un. Be. Lie. Vable.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
More bringing back to life?! We'll I guess Solovet back is ok but I'm still like HTB is Ares alive also gregor has been killed like 4 times already. I'm not sure about all this.