Reviews for Scraped Knees, Bruised Conscience
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww cute brothers, its moments like this I bet John wished things had happened differently than they did.
By the way, do you get asked your challenges or are you subscribed to a forum that gives them out? Just wondering )
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Weechesters. They get me every time. ;;
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
"I trust you." Three little words that turned my heart upside down. Well done. - Wendie
mdavidson0421 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So sweet! I love their relationship. It literally goes beyond death itself. Thanks for such a nice little story...
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awee
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Gah! "I trust You." is just the kind of thing kids unexpectantly say that can turn your world upside down and make your heart suddenly grow so big you'd think it'd burst. (sniffs) I can so see Sammy saying something like that to his big brother.
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Cute! Sammy always trusted his big brother :)
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww, I love it. *hugs both boys*
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
"S'okay," Sam repeated. "I trust you."

Dean blinked at the unexpected response and glanced at his brother.

Just a darling moment in time!

I want to hear those words on the show!

Thank you for such happiness!
Karen
judyann chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
OK can I just say awwww! That was so sweet!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is just the kind of story I was hoping for when I read what this week's prompt was. I really wanted a Weechester with Dean taking care of a hurt Sammy and you provided it for me in spades! THANK YOU!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aah so cute! Sam may be hurting with his scraped and bleeding knees but his reaction and trust in Dean to make it better even though it may sting eases Dean's hurt.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aww so adorable!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was so sweet and extremely heartwarming.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/13/2013