Reviews for Damaged
Lust demon chapter 11 . 8/23
I remember seeing this story ages ago and I'm so glad to find it again. It's something that's stayed in my mind and it's always been my favorite pokemon story, hands down. Its really cool to see that you're re-doing it and I can't wait to see the rest of the family show up and the little edits that you chose to make 3
Lunar Ribbon chapter 11 . 1/3
This story was absolutely amazing on all levels!

It lured me in from the first chapter, because it started with action

I love how Mewtwo was down to earth with both Bill and Sabrina, how he eats bacon, eggs, and orange juice for breakfast, how he smokes/drinks alcohol/rides motorcycles, he's sooo cool. The part that I find weird is that Mewtwo and Bill eat at restaurants and no one says anything. Genetic experiment created by the mafia just casually eating slushies? I thought people would start panicking XD

The most creepiest part is chapter 9, when Mewtwo breaks into Woodland Labs and essentially falls into a chute filled with dead Mewtwo experiments, it shows the abuses humanity committed towards scientific experimentation.

Some questions:
1) "The tomb under the mountain" mentioned in chapter 3, is that Mewthree's grave? And is Mewthree already dead?

2) “The pink fem approached Mewtwo and offered to take the kitten”
Is this the mother of the Mewtwo kitten?

3) And this kitten has 4 fingers, so is it Mewthree’s child?

4) Will Mewtwo end up meeting Mewthree or the mother of the Mewtwo kitten, and Mewtwo have a mate?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Awesome! Please update soon,
Alex Frost chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
-sighs with joy- can't wait for the next update.
Mewtwolover chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Can't believe I'm reading this story again now in 2014. This was the story which made me really hate Giovanni and inspired me to make this comic: art/Mewtwo-kills-Giovanni-39728755

I'd so want to see a version of this story were Mewtwo just stops the bullet with barrier, mega-evolves into Mega Mewtwo Y, beats the crap out from Giovanni and finally executes him ironically by shooting him in head.
dunstann chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
im very happy to see your doing the next part of this story, keep up the great work!
pikachucat chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
awesome
SummerMistedDragon chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Love it!
ChocolateBar2013 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I loved this. Please make a sequel!
Rae Logan chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Okay, for some reason, I really like a few of the little touches put into this story, such as Mewtwo taking on the nickname of "Two", which seems really fitting, and that you chose to give him more of a kangaroo-like way of physical movement, which I find a bit more likely in a possible way to move, as he does have some resemblance to a kangaroo.

A big kangaroo-cat. XD

I've always wonder if he'd be able to make use of those back legs and tail when it really came down to it.

Also, Mewtwo raiding Bill's fridge for lettuce amused me more than it should have.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Love this, haven't been able to find it in years, please update? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You ever going to update?
Twilight sparkle chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Part two omg I'm sooooooo nervosided I thank pinkie pie for that one this is a great story
Pinkx2 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
This fic was a part of my childhood. Loving the reboot! Keep it up!
CinnimonToastKatie chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
.god.
I gotta say. This is a work of art. I have read it a jillion and one times over, and I still caint get enough. I love mewtwo,and how you for the most part stuck with his personality.. Oh my gosh I want more. Take your time, but def work some more on this. There can be a lot more done with this, I think, and there just isint enough mewtwo fanfics like this out there. I've actually only come accrost this one and awhmahgwad is it good. I caint express in words how meany time I've read this...heh...I forced my friend to read it. First Chapter and he said "this is fucking shit ill hate it the whole way why do I have to read it?!" By the end he was literally begging me to find more like this. :) keep writing! This story especially. It's rly good.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »