Reviews for Damaged
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Awesome! Please update soon,
Alex Frost chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
-sighs with joy- can't wait for the next update.
Mewtwolover chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Can't believe I'm reading this story again now in 2014. This was the story which made me really hate Giovanni and inspired me to make this comic: art/Mewtwo-kills-Giovanni-39728755

I'd so want to see a version of this story were Mewtwo just stops the bullet with barrier, mega-evolves into Mega Mewtwo Y, beats the crap out from Giovanni and finally executes him ironically by shooting him in head.
dunastann chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
im very happy to see your doing the next part of this story, keep up the great work!
pikachucat chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
awesome
keacdragon chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Love it!
ChocolateBar2013 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I loved this. Please make a sequel!
Rae Logan chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Okay, for some reason, I really like a few of the little touches put into this story, such as Mewtwo taking on the nickname of "Two", which seems really fitting, and that you chose to give him more of a kangaroo-like way of physical movement, which I find a bit more likely in a possible way to move, as he does have some resemblance to a kangaroo.

A big kangaroo-cat. XD

I've always wonder if he'd be able to make use of those back legs and tail when it really came down to it.

Also, Mewtwo raiding Bill's fridge for lettuce amused me more than it should have.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Love this, haven't been able to find it in years, please update? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You ever going to update?
Twilight sparkle chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Part two omg I'm sooooooo nervosided I thank pinkie pie for that one this is a great story
Pinkx2 chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
This fic was a part of my childhood. Loving the reboot! Keep it up!
CinnimonToastKatie chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
.god.
I gotta say. This is a work of art. I have read it a jillion and one times over, and I still caint get enough. I love mewtwo,and how you for the most part stuck with his personality.. Oh my gosh I want more. Take your time, but def work some more on this. There can be a lot more done with this, I think, and there just isint enough mewtwo fanfics like this out there. I've actually only come accrost this one and awhmahgwad is it good. I caint express in words how meany time I've read this...heh...I forced my friend to read it. First Chapter and he said "this is fucking shit ill hate it the whole way why do I have to read it?!" By the end he was literally begging me to find more like this. :) keep writing! This story especially. It's rly good.
Iratum chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I first read the original form of Damaged some six or seven years ago - while it rambled a lot, it was a story I remembered years afterwards. When I went looking for it again last year, it felt like a part of my childhood had disappeared forever.
But now I see it back, cleaner, better, more well thought-out. It's coming together as a coherent whole. I'm interested to see how the differences play out this time around. Thank you so much for re-writing it.
danmatt chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
This story has been fantastic so far and I definitely look forward to any future updates you do for it! I thought it was a cool idea to bring Bill into the story as a major character (though it seemed focus shifted away from him about midway through.) Bringing the Rocket Trio into the story was also interesting.

I would have liked to see Professor Oak's reaction to finding tens to hundreds of thousands of pokeballs (and some shelving) in his back yard. I'm also curious about how many were still left at the lab before it blew, because I got the impression that there would be a huge amount remaining by the time Team Rocket busted in. That would be a big hit for the Kanto pokemon population.

Thanks for writing this excellent story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »