Reviews for Damaged
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 12 . 8/22
Aww! As always a very good chapter, since the last chapter had the issue that Mewtwos couldn't survive without drugs from team rocket I wonder how many he'll find
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 11 . 7/24
Interesting chapter as always, it's an interesting concept of one of the Mewtwos being loyal to team rocket. It raises questions like why?
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 10 . 7/9
Your alive! Can't wait for the next update. (There are a few spots where you're missing words, may want to go over that.)
Linzerj chapter 10 . 7/7
Oooh wow I just found this and I must say it was a joy to read! I loved the characterizations, especially Mewtwo! But it left so many questions still - about what happened to Mewthree, and the other Mewtwos, and I think Little Two is maybe Mewthree's child? And I would love to see Mewtwo's own recovery process as well. All in all, this was a great read and I'm looking forward to seeing more!
pikachucat chapter 10 . 7/6
awesome
ST4RSK1MM3R chapter 2 . 7/4
Really enjoying Mewtwo as a character, its something very few people do. Most likely because he's such a complex character so its hard to write for is looking good so far.
Lust demon chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
I remember seeing this story ages ago and I'm so glad to find it again. It's something that's stayed in my mind and it's always been my favorite pokemon story, hands down. Its really cool to see that you're re-doing it and I can't wait to see the rest of the family show up and the little edits that you chose to make 3
Lunar Ribbon chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
This story was absolutely amazing on all levels!

It lured me in from the first chapter, because it started with action

I love how Mewtwo was down to earth with both Bill and Sabrina, how he eats bacon, eggs, and orange juice for breakfast, how he smokes/drinks alcohol/rides motorcycles, he's sooo cool. The part that I find weird is that Mewtwo and Bill eat at restaurants and no one says anything. Genetic experiment created by the mafia just casually eating slushies? I thought people would start panicking XD

The most creepiest part is chapter 9, when Mewtwo breaks into Woodland Labs and essentially falls into a chute filled with dead Mewtwo experiments, it shows the abuses humanity committed towards scientific experimentation.

Some questions:
1) "The tomb under the mountain" mentioned in chapter 3, is that Mewthree's grave? And is Mewthree already dead?

2) “The pink fem approached Mewtwo and offered to take the kitten”
Is this the mother of the Mewtwo kitten?

3) And this kitten has 4 fingers, so is it Mewthree’s child?

4) Will Mewtwo end up meeting Mewthree or the mother of the Mewtwo kitten, and Mewtwo have a mate?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Awesome! Please update soon,
Alex Frost chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
-sighs with joy- can't wait for the next update.
Mewtwolover chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Can't believe I'm reading this story again now in 2014. This was the story which made me really hate Giovanni and inspired me to make this comic: art/Mewtwo-kills-Giovanni-39728755

I'd so want to see a version of this story were Mewtwo just stops the bullet with barrier, mega-evolves into Mega Mewtwo Y, beats the crap out from Giovanni and finally executes him ironically by shooting him in head.
dunstann chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
im very happy to see your doing the next part of this story, keep up the great work!
pikachucat chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
awesome
SummerMistedDragon chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Love it!
ChocolateBar2013 chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I loved this. Please make a sequel!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »