Reviews for Il Dragon Master
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 8/22
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work I also hope you have a great ending for this great work of art too.

Terri
jddmn13 chapter 5 . 7/31
boo :( forever unfinished, that's sad :..(
Corala chapter 5 . 6/28
Hope to see more as it is get good
krr84 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
wow i am in love with this story. i hope you will write more on it and your other ones as well. you are an amazing writer.
Ultimate Slytherin 2001 chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Hey if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, pm me
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Finish please...
Child of the sea 134 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
This story is amazing I love it.
magicanimegurl chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Hope yiur return to update. Its a good story! Loveit! Write on!
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Whoo hoo, looking forward to more chapters. _ Good luck on your classes.
Can't wait to see the disappointment on the others' faces when Harry tells them he's chosen Sev and Draco as his mates. XD And when are they gonna torch Dumbles and the Dursleys? They soo deserve it. Can't wait. _
angel chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
good story i love it please write more
Animehunter08 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
oooo i love this story! please update soon!
AKA Gecko chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
really good story look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
please hurry and update so i can know what will happen next and also it's been 2 months and 15 days since you put this notice up
Hendrick248848 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
like it
HPSlashAddict chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Can you make Theo Nott or and OMC a mate? I love the way everything is playing out by the way, (wish I could remember the kid's ages though...). I just wish things were happening a bit slower. It seems like everything is a bit rushed...you cram so many important developments into a single chapter that they don't really have time to soak in, ya know? Can't wait for more!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »