Reviews for Damon and Elena
Carly chapter 2 . 2/13
I love love love this! You are a great writer and i think you did really well on this, i look forward to Reading the rest of the chapters. Once again, tank you for this story :) 3
Geez i loved the story it was perfect why not... WRITE MORREEE
Alayjah Carroll chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
someone chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
I hate how you wrote this book. This is a piece of worthless shit. Very bad writinb and bad planning. Apparently you didn't spend too much time on it or you are a retard.
dodo8585 chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
I really love the ending
I dont think Damon let Elena walk all over him at least not to that extent
P.S Damon didnt compel Caroline to sleep with him it was really obvious on the show he compelled her not to be scared of him & not to tell his secret to anyone, Caroline is angry with Damon for abusing her but she never once mentioned that he forced her in to anything sexual & if she thought so she would have used it into her I hate Damon speeches, In 4x08 Elena asked her what made you JUMP RIGHT INTO BED with him when you first met him Caroline never disagreed about her willingness all she said that she didnt know that he was a sociopath narcissists if she wasnt willing at any point she would have pointed that
dodo8585 chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
I dont know why you think this isnt your best work it is really great !
dodo8585 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I really like Rachel she was brutal!
dodo8585 chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
plz dont be sad about the negative reviews about Stelena it is just reading SE scenes is painful you should have warned in the description of the story that there were gonna be SE scenes
personally I thought she will refuse to have sex with stefan after she was with Damon I thought she was gonna try to avoid it so I was kind of sad about it but it is your story you should write whatever you want dont mind the reviews
I really like your story it is vampire fun TVD should be like that ! vampires should be wild drink each others blood!
dodo8585 chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
I wont comment on Stelena
I dont know if u watched all seasons of the show but Damon knows he is in love with Elena since end of S1 & she knows that
so you cant write that as a realization just now !
warren4623 chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
Good chapter, I love your story! Chapter 13 was good for me too. Although I love me some Delena, let's be clear on a few things 1) Stefan is important to both Damon & Elena 2) I am not opposed to a little 3 way action because wherever Stefan found the passion portrayed in ch. 13 he needs to go back there for a refill and maybe Damon can help him find a new way to express himself 3) Most importantly it's your story and not everyone will like how it turns out. So what if they don't like it...this is your labor of love, and you're not getting paid so enjoy yourself!
warren4623 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I'm in a coma... ;-)
warren4623 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
OH my GOODNESS, I'm speechless! I can't stop reading...
warren4623 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Oh my we'll see indeed! So far this is pretty damned good as far as the storyline goes. I think all Delena fans were disappointed that Bonnie interrupted their fun in the TV version. ...reading on...
warren4623 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Not bad for a start, and I can see things having played out this way (if we could have some real action on American television!). This is my first time reading your story so I'm glad to see it's not over yet, but is it a series of ons-shots or a continued version of what happened at Whitmore? Hmmm...I'll keep reading to find out ;-)
Joy chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
You are a wonderful writer-very descriptive and you take the reader there. Great job-I am really enjoying this story!