Reviews for Bone and Skin
Nefertieh chapter 49 . 12/24/2015
I really love this story. I spent three days straight reading this story and I honestly feel like no review can do it justice. Its really just the perfect balance of a good plot, romance, character development, and tactful humour. The flashbacks were my favourite parts of the story, they are so cleverly placed in this story, it's always intriguing to find out what happened in the past along with Violet as she remembers. I really hope we see more of the it in the sequel as well.
lliz chapter 49 . 10/30/2015
Just wanted to reiterate: .zing.
lliz chapter 49 . 10/30/2015
This was he first story of yours I read (though not the first I reviewed, I'm correcting this right now!), and I was blown away. I love your characters, I love your style, I love how I've noticed no grammatical mistakes (I'm generally not able to enjoy myself when that happens). Anyways, thanks so very much, this made my day-my week or my month to be truthful!
RainbowKitteh13 chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
I can't wait for this to get published
Guest chapter 48 . 5/21/2015
I really liked this fic. All the characters were amazing and I was reading it non stop for the last two days. Amazing XD
MarvelousKatie chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Just had to leave a comment, but I've been enjoying this story for the past couple days...reading on my phone. Thanks for writing it! I look forward to reading more :)
Darksmittenkitten chapter 49 . 7/9/2014
Wow, just wow. I love, love, looooove this story!
Jazzabell chapter 48 . 2/14/2014
waww this was AWESOME. it was such awesome fun to read an u wrote it so well. i loved violet and logan's relationship and their interaction. their personalities were nicely thought out. this was an awesome read for me! thanks much
abigail chapter 48 . 11/13/2013
Asdfghjkl I don't even know what to do with my life anymore now that's its over! So in just gonna so lay down and cry myself to sleep until you do a sequel. Thanks so much for the heart ache!
All joking aside I really loved your version of the hades/persephone myth and I truely hope you continue!

- Abigail
marikoula chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deviousnj chapter 48 . 6/25/2013
I love this story. I've read a few good Hades and Persephone in the future stories, but this one approaches the topic with a new perspective. I like the raw emotion and conflict. The story isn't that flowery, and that is pretty refreshing. ( though the romantic, cute scenes are tastefully placed ) All I can say is that I am excited for the sequel, and hope to see it coming soon.
HelloIamGracie chapter 48 . 6/14/2013
This was a very good story, I can't wait for more! Like, when are they going to bring Danny into the know? I figure they can just move Danny and Albany should just move in together, all at once, after all she is a Nymph. If Hecate isn't under some weird spell anymore surely she can serve faithfully again, right? She can tell Logan/Hades who Danny really is, and maybe he could go to the same school as Wyatt if they moved in! And Violet's new power is very cool... and life-saving. I'm excited that Athena's there, she's one of my favorite goddesses (THE favorite I think of the Olympian Gods). I also think that Michael/Ares should reconsider his alliances. He seemed really freaked out about what Nemesis did, who in the Hell/Hades would follow her anyway? It would be never-ending. Of course, Hades/Logan would never really trust him, but he would be a help, even if a small just-woke-up-from-being-drugged girl, with no shoes, and who's way smaller than him can knock him down long enough to lock him in a room. Must have really hurt his ego. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more! Hopefully you'll post something soon!
Werecoyote chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm bawling right now, and it's not because I miss everyone from school. This story just blew me away, it was so fucking beautiful and exciting. I just want to turn into a ferret and live in your clothes. o-o
Kata Chthonia chapter 48 . 6/7/2013
What an ending! Simply beautiful. I have to say, I'm really proud of you for completing this; at 200K words, this is a massive undertaking. Well done. Beautiful character journeys all around and enough little threads left loose to leave us wanting more— which is exactly what should be done with a good story.

And I cannot wait for the sequel! Bravo!
madame thome chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
Happy Birthday Hades live it up and enjoy it! Such a wonderful story. You are an excellent author. When are you going to start writing and publishing books? I sure want to be in on the know!