Reviews for Bone and Skin
Jazzabell chapter 48 . 2/14
waww this was AWESOME. it was such awesome fun to read an u wrote it so well. i loved violet and logan's relationship and their interaction. their personalities were nicely thought out. this was an awesome read for me! thanks much
abigail chapter 48 . 11/13/2013
Asdfghjkl I don't even know what to do with my life anymore now that's its over! So in just gonna so lay down and cry myself to sleep until you do a sequel. Thanks so much for the heart ache!
All joking aside I really loved your version of the hades/persephone myth and I truely hope you continue!

- Abigail
marikoula chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deviousnj chapter 48 . 6/25/2013
I love this story. I've read a few good Hades and Persephone in the future stories, but this one approaches the topic with a new perspective. I like the raw emotion and conflict. The story isn't that flowery, and that is pretty refreshing. ( though the romantic, cute scenes are tastefully placed ) All I can say is that I am excited for the sequel, and hope to see it coming soon.
HelloIamGracie chapter 48 . 6/14/2013
This was a very good story, I can't wait for more! Like, when are they going to bring Danny into the know? I figure they can just move Danny and Albany should just move in together, all at once, after all she is a Nymph. If Hecate isn't under some weird spell anymore surely she can serve faithfully again, right? She can tell Logan/Hades who Danny really is, and maybe he could go to the same school as Wyatt if they moved in! And Violet's new power is very cool... and life-saving. I'm excited that Athena's there, she's one of my favorite goddesses (THE favorite I think of the Olympian Gods). I also think that Michael/Ares should reconsider his alliances. He seemed really freaked out about what Nemesis did, who in the Hell/Hades would follow her anyway? It would be never-ending. Of course, Hades/Logan would never really trust him, but he would be a help, even if a small just-woke-up-from-being-drugged girl, with no shoes, and who's way smaller than him can knock him down long enough to lock him in a room. Must have really hurt his ego. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more! Hopefully you'll post something soon!
Sphinxed chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm bawling right now, and it's not because I miss everyone from school. This story just blew me away, it was so fucking beautiful and exciting. I just want to turn into a ferret and live in your clothes. o-o
Kata Chthonia chapter 48 . 6/7/2013
What an ending! Simply beautiful. I have to say, I'm really proud of you for completing this; at 200K words, this is a massive undertaking. Well done. Beautiful character journeys all around and enough little threads left loose to leave us wanting more— which is exactly what should be done with a good story.

And I cannot wait for the sequel! Bravo!
madame thome chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
Happy Birthday Hades live it up and enjoy it! Such a wonderful story. You are an excellent author. When are you going to start writing and publishing books? I sure want to be in on the know!
madame thome chapter 47 . 6/6/2013
Thad and his frustrations are worth a diamond chuckle. You have really made me grow to love Thad with this story. What an ending - in each others arms in a building blowing up!
madame thome chapter 46 . 6/6/2013
This is so violent, sinister, and brutal. Love it great descriptive writing!
doukissa chapter 48 . 6/5/2013
i love the fluff. really really love it! and after finnish reading your version of hades/persephone i love them as a mortal and it's so refreshing! did logan and violet only sleeping as in /just sleep/ in the last chapter? (hahaha just curious)

anyway, thank you so much for making the amazing story and please don't stop hehe.
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 48 . 6/5/2013
LOVED IT! What a positively perfect ending 3 I cannot wait for the sequel! And best of all, Logan and Violet are together at long last!
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 47 . 6/4/2013
AHHHHHH! LOVED THIS! I actually thought she was going to die, NOW SHE IS BACK!
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 46 . 6/4/2013
Good gods! I do not see how this can have a happy ending, though I am grateful there will be a sequel! I just hope Violet and Logan are safe and together!
lewilder chapter 42 . 6/3/2013
Albany is a good friend. I like how you've portrayed her consistently through the story. She really seems to have Violet's best interests at heart.