Reviews for Bone and Skin
lliz chapter 49 . 10/30
Just wanted to reiterate: .zing.
lliz chapter 49 . 10/30
This was he first story of yours I read (though not the first I reviewed, I'm correcting this right now!), and I was blown away. I love your characters, I love your style, I love how I've noticed no grammatical mistakes (I'm generally not able to enjoy myself when that happens). Anyways, thanks so very much, this made my day-my week or my month to be truthful!
RainbowKitteh13 chapter 25 . 10/13
I can't wait for this to get published
I really liked this fic. All the characters were amazing and I was reading it non stop for the last two days. Amazing XD
Hybridlovelies chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Just had to leave a comment, but I've been enjoying this story for the past couple days...reading on my phone. Thanks for writing it! I look forward to reading more :)
Darksmittenkitten chapter 49 . 7/9/2014
Wow, just wow. I love, love, looooove this story!
Jazzabell chapter 48 . 2/14/2014
waww this was AWESOME. it was such awesome fun to read an u wrote it so well. i loved violet and logan's relationship and their interaction. their personalities were nicely thought out. this was an awesome read for me! thanks much
abigail chapter 48 . 11/13/2013
Asdfghjkl I don't even know what to do with my life anymore now that's its over! So in just gonna so lay down and cry myself to sleep until you do a sequel. Thanks so much for the heart ache!
All joking aside I really loved your version of the hades/persephone myth and I truely hope you continue!

- Abigail
marikoula chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deviousnj chapter 48 . 6/25/2013
I love this story. I've read a few good Hades and Persephone in the future stories, but this one approaches the topic with a new perspective. I like the raw emotion and conflict. The story isn't that flowery, and that is pretty refreshing. ( though the romantic, cute scenes are tastefully placed ) All I can say is that I am excited for the sequel, and hope to see it coming soon.
HelloIamGracie chapter 48 . 6/14/2013
This was a very good story, I can't wait for more! Like, when are they going to bring Danny into the know? I figure they can just move Danny and Albany should just move in together, all at once, after all she is a Nymph. If Hecate isn't under some weird spell anymore surely she can serve faithfully again, right? She can tell Logan/Hades who Danny really is, and maybe he could go to the same school as Wyatt if they moved in! And Violet's new power is very cool... and life-saving. I'm excited that Athena's there, she's one of my favorite goddesses (THE favorite I think of the Olympian Gods). I also think that Michael/Ares should reconsider his alliances. He seemed really freaked out about what Nemesis did, who in the Hell/Hades would follow her anyway? It would be never-ending. Of course, Hades/Logan would never really trust him, but he would be a help, even if a small just-woke-up-from-being-drugged girl, with no shoes, and who's way smaller than him can knock him down long enough to lock him in a room. Must have really hurt his ego. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more! Hopefully you'll post something soon!
Werecoyote chapter 48 . 6/8/2013
Oh. My. God. I'm bawling right now, and it's not because I miss everyone from school. This story just blew me away, it was so fucking beautiful and exciting. I just want to turn into a ferret and live in your clothes. o-o
Kata Chthonia chapter 48 . 6/7/2013
What an ending! Simply beautiful. I have to say, I'm really proud of you for completing this; at 200K words, this is a massive undertaking. Well done. Beautiful character journeys all around and enough little threads left loose to leave us wanting more— which is exactly what should be done with a good story.

And I cannot wait for the sequel! Bravo!
madame thome chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
Happy Birthday Hades live it up and enjoy it! Such a wonderful story. You are an excellent author. When are you going to start writing and publishing books? I sure want to be in on the know!
madame thome chapter 47 . 6/6/2013
Thad and his frustrations are worth a diamond chuckle. You have really made me grow to love Thad with this story. What an ending - in each others arms in a building blowing up!