Reviews for Super Integra Indeed
Rapidfyrez chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
An interesting idea I must admit, but this raises a question I must ask. Why have you not updated in almost a full year? Have you lost interest, been caught up with family or life in general? Because I could take this story off your hands IF you wanted. A reboot of it via my own style. Personal Message me if you're interested.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Great story, can't wait to read more!
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
interesting story so far. keep it up.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Hey, cool story! I hope you update soon - it's been like 3 months... Hopefully you'll have time to write.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
A very nice beginning. Kara's decision to continue protecting people and battling the forces of evil is admirable. It will be fun to see Kara/Integra grow up and discover/remember her Kryptonian abilities. Even more so to see her kicking ass in this special AU. Thanks for writing and I look forward to more soon.
ironjaw chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
i can't wait to see were this goes

from what i have read already it will be amazing

please keep it up
ironjaw chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
i love it

i can't wait for more.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very nice "behind the scenes" on Kara's thoughts during her Crisis death. The story was well-written and I identified with the character a lot. I even teared up a bit ;) Thanks and good luck with future fics. Perhaps you'll write about the new 52 Supergirl.