Reviews for Affection
Kawaï .
DarkTragedy chapter 1 . 2/25
This is so sad mostly due to who Shima is. :(
But I do wish it was longer XD
Since Renzou is working for Lucifer who is at war with Samuel it should be easy for Shima to wrap the earth King around his finger with the idea you have. Then under Lucifers orders Shima could slowly put Amaimon into a situation where its Lucifer or Samuel. He would then have to choose Lucifer and betray Samuel just so he could be with Shima. But in the end Shima doesn't even love him and was just using him.

I'm sorry I'm thinking far beyond the story that was written but I think if you wrote this it would be an amazing story XD
soundsoulryan chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I hate the fact theres hardly any fanart or material for these two. Hopefully you update or write more for them in the near future. _ keep it up
McKenzieSchick chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was a very different paring in my mind but you made it really good. It was adorable and well done :) great job :)
Shadethedemon chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
AAAH!you did it! (I'm sorry for the late review my computer has some recent problems with it...)but I love this so much!thank you thank you thank YOU!this is just what I needed!this brightened my day right up!:)!I'm so happy!I don't know how to repay you!thank you again this was an awesome story!:')!
Nari-An chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
To answer your question, it was good but as you stated the characters were a bit ooc. I really am starting to like this pairing. I'm happy to say your fic made me very a flutter.