Reviews for The Black Curse
9xJYH chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c39a5st0rimk
Axegirl13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
You should write another chapter, it's really good.
I love the story, the characters... I especially love the fact that kyo and misao's child is female.
However, I really think you should spend more time working on the grammar, it would make your fanfic a lot better.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Please write chapter 2!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Please update! Omg, you haven't written anything in forevar! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Pretty good please right more
aanonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG! ! :)
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
A lot of grammatical errors. You should probably write when you're not tired or lazy. That may be impossible though.
tnguyen84564 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
before you submit a story you should review it. There are a lot of grammatical errors.I also warned you about switching from present to past tense in a form laboring should be weak from labor. You stopped at the collapsed. What did she collapse on the air? there are some run on sentences. when you switch from dialog you should go to the next line. Wait i'm not finished there are more past tense words when there shouldn't be. Other than a few more errors and mistakes this was good but it could of been better. you could of been more descriptive and i didn't like it that much.

sorry you asked me to review.
jessi112233 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Before you submit your writing make sure your grammer is correct. Such as: "weak from recent laboring" should be "weak from recent labor".

But good job on the work. :)
Maki-sensei chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I forgot to do the disclaimer,sorry.
I DISCLAIM BLACK BIRD AND SOME OF THE CHARACTERS.