Reviews for His Own Way
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Pleas expat this awesome story
arober94 chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Any chance of this story continuing? I get why you would stop, just curious.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Hello! You are a fabulous writer, and I enjoy reading your work. I really hope that you find inspiration to take This off of hiatus, id love to read more. I'd love to have more backstory about Harry's relationship with his parents and everything and id love to see where hermione and Chris go, same with daphne and Harry.
Thank you and good luck!
Raven097 chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
first of all the idea is good.
I liked the whole story But felt that the background story of harry's neglect could have been mentioned.
Hope you would continue this story.
Waiting your next update.

Regards,
Adharsh.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Very great story! I liked how it didn't feature a Voldemort or war but still had the drama to go around! I can't wait to see what happens with Chris and Hermione! ;) Good luck writing!
blind-broccoli chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This chapter was really interesting. I've enjoyed reading so far, most because I really love your portrayal of Harry. I also love the close Harry/Sirius relationship. Maybe we could get a few scenes with them just talking or something?
I also like how you have made Harry a kind of all around person. He has friends in like all the houses which I find interesting.
Daphne is fabulous. Enough said.
Hope you get your mojo for this story back soon.
Thanks,
Eimear
Brownies3 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Do you hate hermione? Cause in the story I feel that she is pushy, insensitive, dull, disrespectful to their traditions, and my list goes on ( and I'm serious I can go on and on with my list and hate on my comment hermione lovers cause it a free country )
KingLoitl chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
UPDATEE! GREAT STORY!
person chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
It seems like Chris is gonna choose Hermione over Harry but I hope he doesn't.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
I love this story can't wait to read more
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Enjoyed and looking forward to more
-t
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
UPDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
This chapter rocked I thoughr that more should have been expalined bout the tradtions of the pure bloods but this is a great chapter cant wait for the next one
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Great please update as soon as possible but make it great I love the story
Albionia chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Great chapter, really good - well worth the wait :).