Reviews for 42 The Puppet Master
tmarie9 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
I know they love each other, but I would still be hella pissed at JJ if I was Emily. I'm not even her and I'm hella pissed at JJ!
tmarie9 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Even though JJ may be right, but I think cursing out Emily was the wrong way to go about it. Hotch TOLD JJ to let Emily compartmentalize and JJ said no. Honestly, if she lets Emily do that for this case, ESPECIALLY for this case, Emily probably wouldn't be so grumpy. I understand Emily stuffing her feelings isn't good, but I feel like JJ is being a total hypocrit and not understanding of Emily's predicament. I think Morgan has faith in Emily, knowing she'll do everything in her power [legally] to find him and vanquish the Puppet Master. Jennifer also needs to calm down and think about what Emily is struggling with emotionally. She needs to put herself in her place and at least attempt to contemplate the inner turmoil waging within her wife. Cussing her out certainly wouldn't help either.

That's just what I think though.
tmarie9 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
She called her JJ before, jeez!
sbz chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Maybe I'm just not understanding the fingerprint thing, but it doesn't make sense to me. As I understand the scene as written, he got the janitor jobs with his real fingerprints, then replaced them with those of dead criminals. Here's where I'm confused: what help will locating those original prints be if they never flagged anything for the janitor job? He obviously doesn't have a criminal record, or a military one, as that would reveal his true identity to employers. Even if the prints were later replaced, his employment documents would have to match the military records, and I doubt he could erase all HR records.

The only benefit I see to replacing his prints is that those employment records won't come up if anyone runs his prints in the *future* - but since I'm sure he used a fake identity at those jobs, it's kind of moot, except for revealing his tactic.

Scratching my head a bit...
lovelyja chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
What was the first fic with the puppet master in?
Khaida21 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
OMG why? like...this is too much for me.
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Okay you have me in tears
DarXe chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I almost hate you at times. However, I have faith and I believe you will fix this ... so I don't hate you now. :) Looking forward to reading the fix.
MORENADECA chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I put off reading this story for about a week, but then curiosity got the best of me. I don't know what to think. I mean I want to think that Emily will be fine but so much shit happens to her that I wonder how many chances she gets before her time runs out. I'm also REALLY worried about your wife, the stories seem to be getting darker and angstier each time.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Wow! What a story. That cliffhanger was cruel, but I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see the ladies work out all their issues and work their way through Emily's issue. I know you"ve got some great stuff coming up, and I can't wait. Your stories are the best.
Marijke Bush chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Hey AR when's your next story?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I love ur stories, but u have taken an unrealistic turn. Emily or JJ always get hurt. The bombing, I understand. But Emily being in a coma was so predictable. I get it can't be "fluff" all the time, but even on the show, not every episode someone from the team gets hurt. I can only imagine u wont be having Emily wake up anytime soon cuz that would be "unrealistic" too. I agree with 1 reviewer who said they wanted JJ mad at Emily for being selfish and whatnot. It feels like now Emily will get off for her behavior and most likely do it again, if she even wakes up from the coma. I'm rather disappointed with how this ended. The writing was amazing, but I don't see how I can continue reading ur stories now. Maybe in the future I'll pick up again, but as of now I can't.

Thanks for the ride.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Holy Jeeze us Are you trying to cause heart failure... poor Em... and JJ my heart almost broke for her .. plz update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Ok so I have to disagree I love the ending, I mean don't get me wrong I love Emily, but with them working in dangerous situations it can't all be fluff. I think that Emily should be in a coma for a while. So that we can see how the team manages through the heartache, and how JJ will manage.

I mean it wouldn't really be a good story if she has a massive accident then she was all better, that not how it works. If it was then everyone could be a writer.

Amazing job, but I do hope that you will get the ball rolling on the next one's postings soon.
Angel Scones chapter 16 . 1/19/2013