Reviews for What if
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
0208 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Nice story i realy wanted to know what hapens after match well atleast i try to do rest in my head and let my fiction finish it but it will never be the same as you might have imagen it. Thank you for story its sad its dead.
Black-Dax chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
i know this is random but i just wanted to ask if the font you used for this was 'Comic Sans'?

Great story tho
Drekk chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
I so want to see how this story turns out I hope you have not abandoned it because there are so many places you can take this story.

But never the less it is a great story
roy chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
please continue this story
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
who finds out about them first and do they marry even though they won
PenName Valid chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
MORE!
Motoko n zan 4 ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i am sorry i sweared ok! i loved it i just want you to no! and plz don't block me
PenName Valid chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
FUCKING NEED MORE
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
how much longer untill the next chp comes out i hope it is soon!
Tulkas chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
A shame. I assume by now that this fic is dead. I would have liked to see where you'd go from here.
WarriorDemon chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
one of the better stories i have read here keep it coming
Adam McDonald chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
i think this was a great story. needs more detail and spell second favorite fanfic story wise though. good job
Kaolla Version Two chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Very rushed. And... emotion-less. It just happens, and then there's the big chunky paragraphs...

Plus, Motoko, even at this point, would sitll rather have Tama perform cunnlingus on her before she screwed Keitaro.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
..." then it happen. That look fine looking girl said girl only in button up shirt and panties one sexually deprived young man one very bad situation. oh how so true"