Reviews for HTNG: The Rise of Avalon
Ugh, everyone was all so happy and gushy.
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Will this be updated? If not, perhaps you could update the summary to reflect that?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
I adore this story. I'm not going to lie and say I don't want you to come back to it, but even if you don't thank you for sharing this lovely idea with the world. It is incredibly well thought out and beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
"I won't lose him, Paige." Her sister answered stubbornly. "Not again. And especially not to some sleazy sex demon, who cares more about saving her own skin, than she does about Chris. Or have you forgotten that she was willing to drag him back, powerless and against his will, knowing full well the danger that he was returning to."

Yes, that's right Piper - back to your other son. You remember him? The Source of All Evil?

Maybe you should remember that.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Are you coming back to this story? Hope so.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
This is getting to be beyond a joke. Will you ever consider updating this story? I don’t think it’s fair for you to just leave us hanging by not bothering to continue - your reasons are really not valid. If you can’t see yourself finishing this then have the good grace to put either a message saying on hiatus or incomplete. Perhaps ask another author if they would be interested in taking over. This is a good, interesting and intriguing storyline with Chris actually being the right and proper heir and that the entire wiccan world has again fallen for the supposed prophecy that Wyatt is the rightful heir and ruler of Camelot/the right heir to the Wiccan community to lead them into the next millennia.

There is nothing more frustrating than reading a good story and getting to a point where you have your readers avidly wanting to read more and having an author abandon it.
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I've already reviewed on chapter 7

Are you still interested in this story?

Its been over a year. Any chance of an update anytime soon?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Please please please continue! I just found this story and sped read it. I love your characterizations of every one, especially Chris and Bianca. Please write more!
ellie chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Please please don't say this story is abandoned. If you have anymore written please update it soon
Gamoora chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Definitely still interested! I'm usually not a fan of next gen fics, but I really like this one. I've always loved the idea that Chris is Excalibur's Heir and not Wyatt. And I like your Bianca a lot too. The long chapters are another plus! Can't wait to read the next chapter whenever you're ready.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Ugh, groan, could that have been a worse ending to their scenes with Piper, Wyatt etc?

Also, who the hell do they think they are, demanding answers, summoning people just because they think they are entitled?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Will you allow us an early Xmas/New Year present by actually updating with a proper chapter and not another lousy Teaser?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Interesting story - Will you ever be updating this story anytime soon? Will you stop just giving out teasers - it is getting a little annoying to read that this story has been updated only to find you have given another TEASER.

You say you have some chapters written but will you actually put them up on fanfic? If not then let us know or ask someone to take over. Perhaps life is getting too busy for you now.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2014