Reviews for Black Ice
ThisPerson1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Y'know, there's no reason why Murdoc can't stalk Stu and then both of them go egg Norm's house. But no matter what it'll still be fun to read.
piemaker93 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Aw can't he do both *pout* lol he should totally stalk Stu. Stu needs a friend! Also I love how you write 2D. He is soooo adorable! 3
dark24971 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This story is so awesome . I have so fallen in love with it.
As for the reviewer vote... can't he do both? :3
Doodle kiss chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Too lazy to login.. EGG NORMS HOUSE! That is my vote, good chap. Toodle-loo!
Mentalcase50 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
A!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Both
Ginnafer chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I think you should do a!
Jozefiend chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Ahh! *Screams like a fangirl* I'm so happy! This was beyond awesome. Leave it to Murdoc to bargain a skate rental fee. lawlz. I wish you'd do a and b because both would be awesome but if i must pick one it'd be a. 3! I can't stop smiling!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
noodle takes the lessons
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Noodle is good at it. Great story so far!
Gorillaz Latin fan chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Muds taking the lessons please more fun
Chachi96 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I've seen this story whilst searching around on FFN for something good...

so why haven't I clicked on this story yet?! It's adorable so far! Only one or two things...

First, multi choice chapters count as interactive stories, which are against the FFN rules and guidelines. You have to choose the paths your stories take, simple as that. In all honesty, it will be even more of a pleasant surprise for your readers when they finally get to see the next chapter. Furthermore, If you don't list multiple choices, then you won't get a bunch of disappointed readers wondering "what if?" regarding the other storyline that didn't win. It's just better if you never suggest a bunch of different turns for a story, because you can only end up choosing one.

The other thing is more of an opinion. Okay, so Noodle was only 10 when she left Japan, riiiight? And she had amnesia, riiiiiiight? And in this story, she's 23, so she would've picked up several British traits, and all but abandoned her Japanese habits, riiiiiight? It just really annoys me when I read Gorillaz fanfics, and they ALWAYS have her calling everyone "Murdoc-san" and "2D-san, Russel-san!" It's like people are trying to be...cute? And make their stories kind of...anime-y? I've watched/seen/listened to quite a few Gorillaz interviews, bitez, and other official tracks with them talking. I have never heard Noodle add "san" to the end of anyone's name. Ever. So, why should anyone start? Besides, "san" is just a title of respect that mostly Japanese children use. Noodle is about 23 in this story, you said. Russel and Murdoc are her roomates, not her parents. I see no reason why she should add "san" to the end of their names. That title is usually added to the end of a person's last name, anyway. It's just kind of silly. If it were up to me, I'd drop it. It's like I'm watching Sailor Moon or something xD

Besides those two little things, I love this story so far! I can't WAIT to see what goes down at the skating rink! Thanks for actually having Russel SPEAK in this story. It really pisses me off when people just focus on 2D, Murdoc and Noodle, and either don't feature Hobbs at all, or just make him the generic comforter of whoever is crying in the story. Or he's just the man-slave that fixes everyone's effing food. That guy is capable of so much freaking more! He speaks to ghosts! He's intelligent! He's a killer taxidermist, foodie, he plays drums like nobody's business...you know what it is? He's the drummer. Drummers are just overlooked, that's all. V_V

So yeah, I'll just be, you know, waiting here, for another chapter. Oh yeah, and checking your profile and other stories out, cuz you seem pretty cool. :3

Carry on writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Muds taking lessons
marie chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Lol I think she should be good because shes the best but 2d gets attracted to her?:/and Murdoc can get 2d to sing in order for them to date?:)
kennydied chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I think Muds should be the one taking lessons, it'd be amazing!