Reviews for A Life of Hazards
DixieDavenport chapter 34 . 3/27
Really cute! Loved it!
DixieDavenport chapter 33 . 3/27
You know I love the whole chapter and so glad you gave us a peek at Jebb and Kira's first time! But I know you wrote the last couple of paragraphs for me. Poor, poor, poor Pauline has never heard of karma or the phrase "Be careful what you ask for!" I so wished she would have voiced this to Jesse or Daisy so that they could have made her eat her words later! Love it!
DixieDavenport chapter 32 . 2/24/2017
Great chapter and a nice look at how Kira got to know Sam and the Judge and why he was so good to Kira later.
billybob10 chapter 32 . 1/23/2017
Nice writing. More car racing would be nice.
DixieDavenport chapter 31 . 1/13/2017
Great chapter! Glad Kira is getting better and even more glad that Tom is keeping her busy and now giving her challenges so that she might just stick around.
WasterOfTime chapter 31 . 1/10/2017
A nice arrangement. And it is good to see that Kira is healing up without actually showing every tiny step along the way. It really progresses the timeline. How long is this story? When will it end?
WasterOfTime chapter 30 . 1/10/2017
LOL! OMG! I loved the scene at the gas station.

As for Shawn, he seems less than thrilled to see that Kira is back at the mansion. He is a nasty guy, isn't he? Here she is in a freaking wheelchair and he has no sympathy.
WasterOfTime chapter 29 . 1/10/2017
Have I actually told you that I appreciate the action demonstrated during the conversations? Nearly nothing is more annoying than a page full of conversation with almost no prose. So, if I haven't said it, good job.

Now, for the chapter, nice look at Jebb with his folks at home.
WasterOfTime chapter 28 . 1/10/2017
So now they are back together? Just like that? Jebb is VERY understanding of all of Kira's quirks.
WasterOfTime chapter 27 . 1/10/2017
So the two are back in the same town but Kira is going to be a bitch and not be happy to see Jebb? And let me guess, she was the second rider.
WasterOfTime chapter 26 . 1/10/2017
I hate to see Jebb and Kira breakup. I'd like to see more of them together. So, now that she is a graduate, what is she going to do now? What kind of job did that guy offer her?
WasterOfTime chapter 25 . 1/10/2017
Shit. Really? Just as things are going well you send the roller coaster back down. And Kira didn't even get to go to the funeral? And now she's shutting out the few friends that she has. Not good.
WasterOfTime chapter 24 . 1/10/2017
Interesting. Looks like Jebb learned just a bit more about Kira's past. And he knows he'll be taking a few more cold showers. Not something that Dukes are used to doing, I'm sure.
WasterOfTime chapter 23 . 1/10/2017
Okay, so the neighbor isn't a threat to Jebb's place with Kira. Though he doesn't know that.

I do like seeing that Kira hasn't forgotten where she came from. Nice to see Ben join her.
WasterOfTime chapter 22 . 1/10/2017
It looks like Kira still doesn't trust strangers. Not surprising with her history. But it does look like she'll have a new guy in her life. And it doesn't look like Jebb is too happy about her being so friendly with one of her new neighbors.