Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
StaciSarcastic chapter 2 . 1/25
I don't think she's going to finish this story. I've tried looking for her on her other social media platforms and she hasn't posted anything since 2016. Can someone else take over this story? I wish there was an author who would take over some of these great stories because authors never finish. I wish they would finish the story and THEN POST instead of 1 chapter at a time. This is the 6th story that I really like and it's not finished.
Crazydebra5gma chapter 39 . 1/17
Great you finish the you for so much more
I HONESTLY feel one day I will pick up a book and your name will be the author.
Seriously? Can you please finish?
lhhistoryteacher chapter 39 . 1/4
Seriously? Please update. I hate when writers do this. You give such incredible stories and then don’t finish. Please update
Guest chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
This was a great story had me crying and laughing .
crazydebra5gmai chapter 39 . 11/21/2017
Great story ,hope you finish for giving so much going after your sure you will catch it.
Doddlebuggs chapter 39 . 11/12/2017
I hope you update soon
Jatzygirl chapter 37 . 11/8/2017
Wonderful story. Just reread it again. Hope you are able to update soon.
lolyneongeri chapter 39 . 10/4/2017
so worth reading please update soon. your story is amazeballs...
anetonia2527 chapter 39 . 9/28/2017
i love it , i hope tht there is more to come
Guest chapter 39 . 9/17/2017
THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD. Beautifully written with just the right amount of suspense and style. Please continue an update soon! It's worth the read
kursk chapter 39 . 9/11/2017
This is great, I really hope you can continue it soon
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
I love the compromise. Lol
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2017
FYI nodding is an up and down motion signaling an affirmative response. You can't nod 'no'. You can shake you head no however. Just saw the error a couple of times in your story.

Love the story otherwise. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Flannel as in the material used to make pajamas and plaid shirts construction workers wear?
2,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »