Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
ellie220502 chapter 48 . 11/14
Wish you would finish this story it’s amazing! I’ll just have to imagine the end myself. Great work. Hope you are well x
carla.rbaptista chapter 48 . 11/10
adorei
Telulah chapter 48 . 11/8
PLEASE keep going! This is wonderful!
Telulah chapter 44 . 11/7
Excellent book! I’m glad you finished it and hope that you get those 100 reviews. A sequel would be awesome. Thanks for writing this book. I really enjoyed it.
Have you finished any of these stories? Also what happened to “Better Day” ? You took it down and never put it back up
can she be anymore of a doormat. I can't believe she would let him walk all over her and forgive him just like that;.
This is such a good fanfiction. I love it. You did a very good job.
Great story!
CJJ80 chapter 48 . 4/19
Oh God
I just reread this fantastic story
I am so picturing Christian looking like Jamie Dornan now, and you know how hot he looks with a beard and a suntan, i mean how can Ana possibly resist him?
Did you ever finish this story here or on another forum?
Thankyou for the wonderful entertainment, you truly bring these characters to life.
Carolyn
Ann chapter 48 . 4/9
Please Add more more pl s
Please Add more Please eb
Ann chapter 21 . 4/7
This is a good book
Guest chapter 44 . 11/10/2020
Please do a part 2! Other than the occasional typo I love this series. I’ve really begun to love the dynamic and would love to see their story continue!
Pleasingjennifer chapter 41 . 11/5/2020
The writer weave's A great story! ! !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 40 . 11/5/2020
Um I have one question ? Does any one think Ana's shot failed when they bid it in The Chopper ? Only the Shadow knows fur sure !
3,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »