Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
Paf0693 chapter 48 . 3/23
Just read the story I loved it I liked the way Christian and Ana pulled the life together after all that they had been through Thank you
Is there more?
I love your style of writing . I enjoyed reading this storyline it was different but really good. Thank you
Jebv1949 chapter 48 . 2/11
This is one of my favorite FSOG stories. I constantly look for upgrades. I hope that you are planning to write more chapters. There are many lose ends in this. You lease write about the trip to NY to visit Taylor and Gail. Also the bachelor/bachelorette trip to Mexico. And of course the big wedding. At least give us one last chapter to finish this story. Thank you for all the chapters and the amazing journey you have taken us on.
Rj5009 chapter 48 . 2/2
I have enjoyed this story so much, I hope you continue it. Thank you!
LilianaPP chapter 1 . 1/28
BN m mol m nm o pollo poo cv cv o cv con l. l BV o l lo lo o l lll l cf único en
o oportunidad o ok o lo no 99 o pollo
LilianaPP chapter 1 . 1/28
lo oí iiuvu
Wilson68 chapter 3 . 1/27
Absolutely loving this and only on chapter 3.
Lady Chancellor chapter 48 . 1/16
Can't wait for your next chapter. So glad you continued the story. It just keeps getting better and better.
Lady Chancellor chapter 44 . 1/15
Please don't stop the story here. I just came upon this story tonight and couldn't stop reading until I finished chapter 44. This is the best I have read in a very long time. Love your story line as well as all your characters. Please continue the story.
sgtbm chapter 48 . 12/31/2019
im loving this story. i just read the full story over the last week,
can you tell me how often you update please

thanks grace
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2019
Good story and I know you have moved on to start other stories but you should really finish the ones you started especially when you get so close to the end. You poured all your heart into 48 chapters only to stop abruptly and abandoned the story? It needs a wrap up - 1 to 2 more chapters. You should really consider finishing it for your fans/readers. Whether it is a HEA for C&A or not, it needs closure and as you can see from other reviews, others agree.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 48 . 12/22/2019
Looks like they are finding some happiness after all the ups and downs.
zimster73 chapter 48 . 10/30/2019
This is such an awesome story. I really wish you would do several more chapters of them getting back together.
CLHB chapter 48 . 10/22/2019
Great chapter. Please update!
3,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »