Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
magicaltears chapter 39 . 2/13
I hope to see an update soon.

Britt
ellie.atkins11 chapter 39 . 2/8
You have to write more.
Carlisa1974 chapter 9 . 2/7
Love the chapter it was really cute but she is really childish.
the city of fangirling chapter 39 . 2/5
Wait... is that it... where is the rest? I NEED MORE
KariSue chapter 39 . 1/20
I pray that you haven't given up in this story. I just read through it for the first time and it's really lovely. I don't think that this Ana and Christian maybe belong together, but I hope that future chapters will change my mind... ;)
Azemomma chapter 39 . 1/13
Incredible updates, can't wait to see where you take it! I hope all is well and you'll someday be able to update! You are a very talented writer!
Sexisandradds chapter 31 . 1/8
This was a well written chapter. I could not find the fanfic story from fifty shades freak
Kriscmill chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
This is really fucking good. You've got a gift for story telling. You kept the story pretty canon, but you also added more to both Christian and Ana. You made them more interesting and likable characters. I'm super impressed. I'm definitely gonna check out you're other stories!

Awesome job!
rcjr3905 chapter 39 . 12/20/2016
I hope you continue this story
Ntesterman chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
I just started reading this story last night and I am hooked! Please post again soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/14/2016
This chapter is brilliant. I love the twist. It had to come. Keep going. I waited so long for this chapter. I wait for the next.
truefeather77 chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
Ch 26 I have to confess, this chapter creeps me out a little. C hardly knows A, so their relationship seems like a combination of a sub contract and a hostile takeover - only unlike the sub contract, there's no consent requirement nor any exit date. The "keep you safe thing" is just a patsy, and excuse - it has nothing to do with keeping her safe, and everything to do with just keeping her. She just seems to cave in to his every demand - and they are many, and his claim that he's given up _anything_, let alone given up control, is utterly bogus, and is a transparent attempt at emotional blackmail. All he does is order her around and act like he owns her.

She even just oohs and ahhs and lets him buy her an entire wardrobe, to an extent that's kind of nauseating. Where is her backbone? Doesn't any female of the 21st century have any sense of honor or integrity at all? Not in fanfiction, it would seem.

Where did the Ana go who would kick Hyde in the balls? I loved the Ana from the beginning of the story, but she quickly slid down to Ana With No Backbone. Why didn't she just agree to be his sub, if she's going to act like one?
Blueanna chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
I started reading this story a few weeks ago and just made it to Chapter 39. I am so invested in this story now. I loved how Introspective the characters are, now you have captured the feelings and emotions Ana and Christian share. I also like how you go back and forth with the different POVs. It's every smooth, even when it happens in the same chapter. And the addition of Olivia is great. She changes the dynamic of the Ana/Christian relationship. I can't wait to see how this and Gail's pregnancy (didn't see that one coming) play out. Please continue this story soon. I can't wait for the next installment.
Vampire and Ocean chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
Okay, I read the AN of ch 26. And decided to drop the story. I should have guessed that you are one of wishful thinkers.

This is becoming so much like Twilight. Ana had become even more pathetic than Bella. You threw Ana some angst, some defiance (that came out of nowhere), lots of stuttering and conflicted feelings that had no place. Even Bella's feelings for Jacob was rooted from her heartbreak. Ana is already friends wirh Jose. I think she had enough time to figure out her feelings.

Therefore, I can't continue to read this nonsense, even though it has a few good plot points that could be expanded.
Vampire and Ocean chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
What a crazy and totally unnecessary twist in this story. I can't believe I still want to read the next chapters.
2,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »