Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
vickiel2r chapter 38 . 2/6
This must be The End since you have not updated, but you also had health problem and hope and pray you are better or fully recovered.
FSOGobsessed 956 chapter 38 . 1/22
Interesting story... Will it ever be updated or is that the end?
Passerby chapter 38 . 1/11
THE END I loved this version. It turned better and better while getting further into it. THANK YOU
Guest chapter 38 . 12/4/2015
I love this story please continue it. You are a very talented writer and I can definitely see some of your work being published. Please continue this story because I think it has so many more posibilities.
Tiempo chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
So dar this has been an incredible story!
Congrats!
Looking forward to know what is happening next ;)
Suzecues chapter 38 . 11/30/2015
Well I am really late to the party here but I felt I needed to review. First when you can please continue this story. You characters are trying to resolve things, and have worked hard but still have a way to go . Not just Christian, Ana would gave loved her surprise seeing Ray.
so I can't wait to see where you take them on this next twist or turn! Thank you
BV28 chapter 38 . 11/15/2015
I love all of your writing especially this story. But I hate how you leave us in limbo. Please continue with this.
kushka chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
Absolutely great story please finish it
Roshanda11 chapter 38 . 10/20/2015
Holy crap this is good one but you can't just leave us hanging here I need more we your fans need more...
mic476 chapter 38 . 10/20/2015
He's being selfish. How could he ask her to choose between a family and just the two of them. If they make out, a long talk with Flynn is needed. Wouldn't it be interesting if they r rescue and she can't wake up but is still alive. How would he feel then? And she's in a coma dreaming in her sleep about a future with their children and during her coma she's talks aloud like when she talks in her sleep.

Post more soon.
Emerald.Eyed.Empress chapter 38 . 10/16/2015
Are you update ting soon
tullochsophia chapter 38 . 10/15/2015
Lovely story. Please update soon.
Pepperanne chapter 38 . 10/10/2015
Please more.
kristieb chapter 38 . 10/10/2015
A love that is this strong, this powerful, this all consuming...can only end. You give so much of yourself, until there's nothing left of who you were. There has to be a middle ground. Both of them are capable of changing. They can change for each other. And like in the original book, maybe she does need to leave. To walk away. You can look back on all the "what ifs" but you truly will never know what you have until you lose it. When you do lose it, you have to look at everything, every last little bit, and decide " what is the best for me?" You can't please any one till you can please your self. You can't love anyone until you love your self. And so on and so on. So try to think about all of that...and then Christian and Ana will find themselves, their place in each other and their life.
Think about this and every story you write...what if someone took that away from you, how would you feel? Find your way and your stories will follow after that.
kristieb chapter 32 . 10/9/2015
I just had this thought...since Jason is going to be a daddy again, maybe he can explain to Christian how that feels. The deep, emotional satisfaction, pride, ego, and every other manly feeling, of knowing that HE was inside her and together they made a baby. That that will be something nobody else will have. And one sure way to keep Ana forever. The male ego is a force beyond all else. Once Christians understands that, he will be able to say " hey...look what I did, what we did, look at what you'll never have." Jason also needs to help him understand that one day he could lose her to someone like Jose, because he would be more than willing to make a baby with Ana.
2,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »