Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
Jiji Girl chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
You are such a wonderful writer keep up the amazing good work you you with all my heart.

Jiji Girl
jeannette.garza.3 chapter 38 . 6/12/2015
Oh I really hope u continue the stiry
stearncs321 chapter 38 . 6/11/2015
OH that was just wonderful. now you get to play with all those emotins of Ana resenting Christian, Ana getting pregnent and Christian leaving her/ kicking her out/ misscarrage/ forced aborsion. And the fact Gail and Taylor are going to have a baby.
I am a HEA person but that doesn't mean we get there easly.
You havent' updated since mid May please dont leave us hand much longer for a new chapter.
stearncs321 chapter 37 . 6/11/2015
Oh shit. Ana has a back bone now. I love it. but this romance looks like it's headed for trouble . May be Jose trouble in New Youk!
stearncs321 chapter 36 . 6/11/2015
very good . I liked very much. A near death experience will wake your ass up.
stearncs321 chapter 35 . 6/10/2015
Oh holy hell. A fucking clift hanger. this is a new twist to other stories I've read, Chrisitian w Roz, Christian by himself. This is a new one
stearncs321 chapter 34 . 6/10/2015
oh that was to damn funny. Kate licking pussy gives me a laugh.
stearncs321 chapter 33 . 6/10/2015
oh my this was just beyound wonderful. I love how Taylor and Gail are. Please finish out this story line till we have a baby Taylor.
And I also love Fifty Shades of Taylor
stearncs321 chapter 32 . 6/10/2015
well that was a beautiful love make moment. But Elliott really. Still damn funny.
well written loved it.
stearncs321 chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
well I loved how Ana pushed Christian ,but she better keep those set of ball polished. And Gail pregnant. How wonderful. Taylor is over the moon.
stearncs321 chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
wonderful wonderful chapter. There is the true christian and ana in all their raw emotions that i have come to love.
stearncs321 chapter 29 . 6/10/2015
great chapter. Good sex and that SOB Jack.
stearncs321 chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
now that's the kind of story I like to read chrisitan finger fucking Anna.
Good chapter!
stearncs321 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
No fucking cheating on Ana's or Christian's part. I read a couple of storied on fanfiction about cheating both. Truelly need extra anxiety meds. Will not read a cheat no matter how good a writer you are.

I was team Jacob so I always hate seeing Jose getting shafted. Since Jacob was to be Jose in Masters of the universe fanfiction now FSOG
stearncs321 chapter 26 . 6/10/2015
well this was a better chapter. I loved seeing Ana with some spunk and Christian showing some love. ANd hell some of the best sex I ever had was when I was on my period.
2,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »