Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
Janet chapter 34 . 4/12
I love your writing, your doing a good job. Keep it going.
kushka chapter 38 . 4/10
Great story
Ohhhh! This is a wonderful story. Maybe someday you will come back to it and continue to share your amazing writing talent with us!
anna1fsog chapter 38 . 4/6
I just binge read this whole thing in 2 days... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it! You were on such a good path! You inspired me to write my story Unintentional Love... so please continue!
melinda.b.simpson chapter 38 . 3/31
LOVE this story! More please
mariamccluskey chapter 38 . 3/25
It's been nearly a year are u going to get back to this?
NixiG chapter 38 . 3/17
I truly hope you come back to this story and update it. It deserves to be completed and your hard work to date deserves the appreciation a completed story would generate
M1 chapter 9 . 3/10
Elliot is like an Anaconda with a retractable jaw (eating his food)" ! LMAO - wow, that was a good one, LOL!
Seriously though - I like that he, is so strange but practical - he washes her hair and dries her off after a shower...buttons up her cost on her... Soooo cute...and sweet...fussing over her like that. Omg..way to show love Grey;)
M1 chapter 5 . 3/10
She wakes up the next day surprised at all the events the night before - shocked to still be a proud owner of her "V-card" (?) - LMAO! That was funny.

Then her drunk "loose lips", about her 'p*ssy' - this and that - LMFAO AGAIN! The 'gossipy' way he re-tells her about herself, LOL - very cute...
Oh sweet baby Jesus, far too funny... All of it.
M1 chapter 4 . 3/10
Kate always provides the best comic relief there is, she's so cray - yes I said "cray", lmao!
Michelle1 chapter 3 . 3/10
"No matter, you will say my name tonight one way or the other." My head shot around just in time to catch the smug look on his face. The doors opened at the same time my mouth did, I was in shock. "Shall we Miss Steele." He stood sideways, extending his hand outward to the lobby.
- BEST PARAGRAPH EVER! - Cocky-ass, son-of-a-bitch. LMAO!
M1 chapter 27 . 3/9
AS said she likes it when CG calls her Baby.

I like it too. A lot.

Yum. Lol.
Michelle1 chapter 26 . 3/9
He's so mad she's scared for him! (Almost rabid!) - omg!

- then she calls him "bat-shit crazy" -LMAO!

AND pp, GOOS one with the whole period obstacle! LMAO! Thatat's the worst - so embarrassing, right?
But...

- CG is the man;] - no 'skwirmishness' there - 3 that. Because, brave is the man who will still want to sleep with you, period or no period, lol- there is something. Sweet? About that? Like, just the extra show of acceptance of you, and I don't know - it takes a mature guy to not make you feel uncomfortable about that.
:), thnks for the story/ really really good "lemons"?, (Lol- who the heck came up with term anyway - but, um, okayyy)
"Flynn was going to have a field day" -
F*ucking CG's sub concious sometimes!

LMAOOOO!
M1 chapter 19 . 3/9
"He's all long legs, tight ass and strong broad back".. ?
Hmmmm,... Yum, yum, yum. LOL!
2,058 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »