Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
truefeather77 chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
Ch 26 I have to confess, this chapter creeps me out a little. C hardly knows A, so their relationship seems like a combination of a sub contract and a hostile takeover - only unlike the sub contract, there's no consent requirement nor any exit date. The "keep you safe thing" is just a patsy, and excuse - it has nothing to do with keeping her safe, and everything to do with just keeping her. She just seems to cave in to his every demand - and they are many, and his claim that he's given up _anything_, let alone given up control, is utterly bogus, and is a transparent attempt at emotional blackmail. All he does is order her around and act like he owns her.

She even just oohs and ahhs and lets him buy her an entire wardrobe, to an extent that's kind of nauseating. Where is her backbone? Doesn't any female of the 21st century have any sense of honor or integrity at all? Not in fanfiction, it would seem.

Where did the Ana go who would kick Hyde in the balls? I loved the Ana from the beginning of the story, but she quickly slid down to Ana With No Backbone. Why didn't she just agree to be his sub, if she's going to act like one?
Blueanna chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
I started reading this story a few weeks ago and just made it to Chapter 39. I am so invested in this story now. I loved how Introspective the characters are, now you have captured the feelings and emotions Ana and Christian share. I also like how you go back and forth with the different POVs. It's every smooth, even when it happens in the same chapter. And the addition of Olivia is great. She changes the dynamic of the Ana/Christian relationship. I can't wait to see how this and Gail's pregnancy (didn't see that one coming) play out. Please continue this story soon. I can't wait for the next installment.
Vampire and Ocean chapter 26 . 11/24/2016
Okay, I read the AN of ch 26. And decided to drop the story. I should have guessed that you are one of wishful thinkers.

This is becoming so much like Twilight. Ana had become even more pathetic than Bella. You threw Ana some angst, some defiance (that came out of nowhere), lots of stuttering and conflicted feelings that had no place. Even Bella's feelings for Jacob was rooted from her heartbreak. Ana is already friends wirh Jose. I think she had enough time to figure out her feelings.

Therefore, I can't continue to read this nonsense, even though it has a few good plot points that could be expanded.
Vampire and Ocean chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
What a crazy and totally unnecessary twist in this story. I can't believe I still want to read the next chapters.
bellev chapter 39 . 11/21/2016
Great story
Aneeqa chapter 39 . 11/18/2016
I loved to your story uptil now. Please update it!
Gaberella chapter 39 . 11/10/2016
This was a very good story. There should definitely be more!
nedbella chapter 39 . 11/8/2016
Great story, can't wait for more. This situation with Olivia is a sticky one.
Malugzz chapter 39 . 10/28/2016
Please please update, it's being to long since you update!
RB chapter 39 . 10/23/2016
I love your writing. Please don't leave us hanging again for a new chapter.
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Hot and they can't stay apart,
vickiel2r chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Can't avoid each other, destined to be together.
vickiel2r chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
He sure moved fast and she was very responsive to his touch and all. Great partner they will be.,
vickiel2r chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Good. He likes her and maybe a girlfriend not a sub.
vickiel2r chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I decided to read from the beginning to familiarize myself. I remember bits and pieces. I never posted reviews when I started reading fan fictions 2 years ago but really like your stories. Unusual way of meeting but good for each, and of course the connections has begun.
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »