Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
purpleholden235 chapter 38 . 5/20
Well hey hey, welcome back, I think this chapter was wonderful, if not a little over the top drama wise, I did go back and re read your story, and I can see I think how you got to this point, I still think this went from a "couples drama" to many complex issues, that didn't really gel for me, but, hey that's all good, it's was still an awesome chapter and I hope this is a sign of great things to follow. You have been sorely missed. Thanks
suzB chapter 38 . 5/18
So pleased to see you back, this was one of my very first favourite stories. I'm so looking forward to reading more. Hopefully Christian will realize that he can be what Ana needs, but this is a start.
I don't remember a damn thing about this story.
38 chapters and he is still a monster and only thinks about fucking, working and travelling. Ana is just a toy a possession to him, he doesn't care. He could live without her just fine. How can Ana be so stupid wanting to be with such a creep? After what he said she should choose herself and her happiness and get the hell away from hin. What happend to her little speach she gave him about her being herself? Won't be possible if she is with someone who only thinks about himself. I feel sorry for you if that is what you think a healthy relationship looks like. I hope you are not a stupid little brainless doormat like the Ana you portray here. Shame on you for writing the worst characterization of them ever.
That was complete bullshit. She should left him and find a real man. He just admitted that he is a selfish bastard who wants Ana all for himself, denying her what she wants and putting his happiness above hers. He is a disgusting self centered heartless asshole and certainly doesn't love her. I don't know why you bothered writing another chapter after all this time if you make it only worse. Did you thought about what you were writing at all? Maybe you should reread it so you may see how Christian comes across and what utter crap it was.
Sorry but I'm hating Christian right now
T-SizzleInTheCity chapter 14 . 5/19
Beautifully written chapter!
ravyneyes chapter 38 . 5/19
I'm so glad you are writing again :)
Millarca666 chapter 38 . 5/19
Oh it's THIS story! :D I didn't recognise it when I first read this chapter but I've just gone back and read Ch. 37. I have been waiting over a year for more of the story that contained the memorable paragraph:

"Something inside of me shifts, I can feel it move ever so slightly and I know it will never be the same again. I close my eyes tightly and try to recall the path back to the helicopter in my head. I can double back there, get a safe and good nights rest and start fresh in the morning. It's at least a three hour walk back, but I am confidant I can do it. Christian has all the supplies, but there are lakes and streams for water and I think I saw some wild ramps growing on the way here. I wanted to stop but Christian wouldn't allow that either. I watch as his figure gets further and further away. He is slowing his pace now, waiting for me to join him. Part of me wants to, I would follow him anywhere of he just gave me a moment of true consideration. But I know that will never happen because I am nothing more than a possession. Who cares what a car or apartment wants? I take a deep breath, and turn around and begin walking towards the crash site and away from him."

I've been waiting, keen to to find out what shifted. I'm afraid I read more into those words and into "I take a deep breath, and turn around and begin walking towards the crash site and away from him", than I should have.

I'm quite surprised that she's prepared to tread water for 5 years like this. He has told her he's not going to change his mind about children. That's a big thing for a woman who really wants children: the knowledge that the man she wants to have them with doesn't want them and is sure he will never change his mind. She's effectively gambling that he will change his mind, despite the fact he has said he won't. Surely the emptying hour-glass will always be on her mind. How can she settle down into a life with him when such a big issue remains between them and on hold for five years? I know she loves him but this is a huge thing for her to be gambling on. If they stay together, people will expect them to have children. What are they going to say when people start asking why they aren't married? Surely they won't get married with this huge issue between them. If they got married, people would expect them to breed.

What if he hasn't changed his mind after five years? She'll have become more attached to him and five years older. What's she going to do then? If she still wants children she'll have five fewer years to find another man she can love and form a relationship with him to the extent that they are at the breeding stage.

He'd better treat her really well and make her sacrifice worth it.

More importantly, I hope your days are brighter now, dear author. I am very pleased to know that you will be able to post more.
Melz86 chapter 38 . 5/18
I'm glad you're back. I did have to re-read the story to remember it. I hope your next update will be soon.
truefeather77 chapter 38 . 5/18
I'm glad I came back to this story, because it has gotten amazing and complex, and finally honest - Ana is standing to her full height, and realizing she wasn't born to be a rich bastard's chew toy.

Ch 37 WOW! Okay, I love you again. ;)
And Ana is right, she is no safer now despite all my efforts.
His spouting off about her safety was always just a way to keep her, not keep her safe.

Loved you for these:
Hyde should be in jail not out there plotting against us.
you should have turned Hyde over to the police. But nooooo you had to be in control of everything."
It was not about my safety it was about your need to control everyone and everything around you.

I worship you for these:
marginalized and ignored. I feel like I don't really matter, like I am just a toy that he can do what ever he wishes with. And if I am being honest with myself I have felt that way for a very long time. For all the good he has brought into my life there has been a great price. A few short months ago I was a simple girl with a simple life. I know who I was... I was Ana Steele.
He gave me the wings, told me am was worthy of them only to lock me in a very pretty well appointed cage with a view of the sky.

CH 38 Really, really feeling the love for these:
Never once in all of the stories he told was Anastasia saved by a prince because she was the one doing the saving.

It was a great escape and one that I use to this very day. The power of my imagination has always been my saving grace.
Man have I been there… And it’s also a drug.
truefeather77 chapter 34 . 5/18
Loved these:
"...his empire and all the stress and worry it generates along with dollar bills. It was all too much, the good the bad mixing and blurring until it all becomes – Grey."

"Even if I knew he would always be there to catch me I wanted to stand on my own. I needed to stand on my own."
Yes! She's been saying that from the beginning, but has finally stood on her hind legs and made him listen to her. He usually just insists she has to stay with him "to keep her safe", but the only places she gets put in danger are right with him - Escala was hazardous to her health, in the books, and pretty much being with him in general was bad. He can always pay someone to protect her somewhere else, as we have seen.

AK47 hilarious!
truefeather77 chapter 33 . 5/18
Ch 33 - Taylor & Gail Loved these:
Hurricane Dickhead
Me and Mrs…. Mrs. Jones… Awww fuck, now I’m gonna have that stuck in my head all dammed day
red room of what-the-fuck
…and you don’t see me beating the shit out of sweet young girls. Although taking a belt to Catherine once or twice would have been a great idea, hindsight.
…benefactor for a woman shelter in Seattle, where they take in battered women — ironic, don’t ya think?

I love stories where we get to see things from their perspective.
truefeather77 chapter 32 . 5/18
Ch 32 Loved this: Every motion and stroke is deliberate and hits its target with precision. I know her body as well as my piano, every nerve is a white key, every hidden place is a black one. Ana is my Concerto no. 1 and I am Tchaikovsky.
1,909 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »