Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
Guest chapter 39 . 10/18/2016
Great story But a CLIFFHANGER
Jatzygirl chapter 39 . 10/16/2016
Yay. Welcome back. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. You are such a brilliant writer. Please keep going.
abramofamily chapter 39 . 10/13/2016
In my opinion the definition of a great story is one that brings you right into the middle of it. It makes you think and feel as if you are part if the action. You can see where the characters are and what they are doing. You can hear them talking. You can actually feel the story going on around you and that feeling stays with you after reading, enticing you to come back for more. This is one of those stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.
MamaJade5233 chapter 39 . 10/10/2016
Excellent chapter. I really hope you continue with the story. You are an amazingly talented writer. I truly enjoy all of your stories even f I do not review each one. Please update soon
robertsmom chapter 39 . 10/9/2016
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
xerox12698 chapter 33 . 10/9/2016
Hurricane Dickhead, oh my days. Perfect
Guest chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
Seems like it didnt post my review.. If this appears twice, sorry!
So, 'Fifteen months preggers'? As in, pregnant? That word might be in use in some circles, but a british psychologist while working would definitely not use it!
And also: how can you be FIFTEEN (15!) months pregnant? Biologically.
montana.dykes95 chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
This was a wonderful read. I didn't want to stop. You are a fantastic writer. I hope there is many more to come.
mic476 chapter 39 . 10/5/2016
Had to reread to remember this story. They survived the helicopter crash and almost work through their issues, but Olivia calling Ana mommy and saying that she'll never leave can either show him that maybe there's hope for him or he's gonna let her go.

Glad u r back.

Post more soon
Guest chapter 28 . 10/3/2016
'Fifteen months preggers'? As in, pregnant? Is that how americans say it? But more importantly: how can you be FIFTEEN months pregnant? :D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2016
I have read most of your stories, but I did follow this one a few chapters in to save for a later read. Low, and behold the update popped up. I loved this chapter, and I am happy you came back. Your words are funny,your storyline superb, and the drama is just at the right pitch. Made lol with belly laughs.
tbuttram chapter 39 . 10/3/2016
is this story complete or is there more if so please finish this is the best I have read in a while.
Cbaylor chapter 39 . 10/2/2016
Please continue- I loved where this was going
VPMcBride chapter 39 . 10/2/2016
OMG where will they go from here...Momma Ana! Thank you so much for an amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Lovely story, but please...it's 'through', not 'thru'. An english major is not the type who would use the slang version. Its up to you of course, but it does bother me. :S
2,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »