Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
stearncs321 chapter 23 . 6/10
NO NO NO You made Ana a back street whore and she just stood there. She should have kicked Christian in the ball like Jack. At time Christian is really no better than Jack.
stearncs321 chapter 22 . 6/10
another good chapter
stearncs321 chapter 21 . 6/10
Ok now that was a good chapter. Ana in emotional conflict over two men.
stearncs321 chapter 20 . 6/10
sorry but your story line is loosing me. Bring a child with simuliar issues a Christian seems really odd to me. I'll keep reading but have a sinking feeling in my gut.
stearncs321 chapter 14 . 6/10
Oh this was a beautifully written chapter. I found your story just recent and am really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.
Armychick15 chapter 38 . 6/6
will you be writing more? Truly LOVE this story.
susangw chapter 38 . 6/5
Holy cow, what a great chapter! Thanks so much for the update.
Tina0609 chapter 38 . 5/31
Hi!
I have just found your story. I haven't read all of it but a chapter here and there. At least until the Charlie Tango chrash, then I couldn't stop and just had to read it up to this chapter.
I absolutely loved everything I've read so far and hope you continue!
I'm going to read the other chapters chronologically but I just wanted to let you know just how great I think your story is!
Tina
Sooty85 chapter 38 . 5/30
Welcome back PPP, I'm glad you're writing again.
I'm glad your Ana is strong, she will need to be to stop Christian from overwhelming her and lessening what she could become.
I hope Christian can change his ways and become less controlling, although I don't think he can. If he doesn't he will eventually lose Ana.
Quite frankly as he is now I think Ana would be better off without him. No matter how powerful this love is, her unhappiness would eventually destroy that love anyway & given time and space you can get over it, find a new love and enjoy life once again (I know that for truth)
StaciSarcastic chapter 37 . 5/29
Poor Ana. She deserves so much better.
StaciSarcastic chapter 36 . 5/29
Christian* for chapter 35
StaciSarcastic chapter 35 . 5/29
I'm so over Christina being this insecure little boy. I agree with Ana he is there at every turn. Let the girl breathe.
StaciSarcastic chapter 34 . 5/29
It's nice that Ana got some time away from Christian. It seemed like Ana was slowly dying because he kept crushing her. Everything is so up and down with him.
StaciSarcastic chapter 33 . 5/29
"Now that rule no longer apples"? Did you mean APPLIES?
StaciSarcastic chapter 25 . 5/28
I wish Ana had more of a backbone. I do like that Ana FINALLY went back to HER apartment even if it was just to fix dinner and hang out. It's been over a week and she hadn't been there. I like what Kate said about her wanting to know if she still lives there. It's like Christian just moved her into his place without asking her or anything.
1,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »