Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
MelBell0789 chapter 37 . 2/20
Love this FanFic! Please continue this story!
Emmo chapter 25 . 2/20
Well hooray! i do not think i could have asked for a better chapter. All the drama and then the ending could not have been better thought out if E.L. James did it herself
Luvdisney2007 chapter 37 . 2/20
I've just spent the last 2days re reading your story to refresh my memory and it's just as great the second time around. Christian is being an ass but I still hope they will eventually get their HEA. I don't normally beg for update but please oh please update!
Emmo chapter 22 . 2/20
Damn girl! that was intense lol. I was kinda hoping that she would be like oh screw you and walk away then have him walking after her lol, yes, yes every girl wants to be run after.
smills chapter 37 . 2/18
Great chapter
chrisana143 chapter 37 . 2/17
Christian should tame his controlling. If not he will loose Ana in the process.
glasscgg chapter 37 . 2/17
This story is amazing! Please don't stop writing!
3Pfan chapter 37 . 2/17
At the start of chapter 24 you wrote that you had this story outlined from the beginning and were leaving us breadcrumbs to follow. I hope this means that you will continue it through to the end as you know where it will be going. Please update more often.
guest chapter 37 . 2/17
Just re-read this again. It's my favourite of all your stories. I know you have just updated EOTN and also update your other stories, but could you update this one more often please.
IWIWA chapter 1 . 2/16
Just finished reading chapter 37 and have gone back and read your whole story again. I had forgotten how excellent it is. You must continue with it please, as long as Christian stops being an a**h***. Ana is right to tell him to stop with the controlling.
I know you are continuing with all your stories in turn, but perhaps this one could have preference? Please.
purpleholden235 chapter 37 . 2/17
Wow! Is all I can say, I have only just found this story on FF and I have read it in just over a day- I couldn't even stop to review each chapter, I was so endeared to continue reading. Thank you!. Please update soon if possible
mic476 chapter 37 . 2/16
Ok. Wow! So much drama. An Ana stills doesn't know everything about Christian. She still doesn't know the "why" to the playroom. He really needs to listen to her. They really need to talk about having children. I think that even if they get through everything and he tells her everything, if he is set on never having children, then there's no hope for them.

With the Taylor flashback: him playing "Me and Mrs. Jones" in his head... funny as hell. Along with the almost girl-on-girl action. Them having a baby is a nice twist.

Post more soon.
mic476 chapter 25 . 2/15
Ok... I'm in the middle of reading your story and OMG! Having Kate and Ana kissed. Very unexpected! Shocking even. And to have Christian turn on... also unexpected. Glad Kate put him in his place. He's gonna make mistakes during their relationship, but hopefully he will learn from them and move on with her.
darlene.davis.5682 chapter 37 . 2/15
Great story,,, hoping it ends well :) thank you!
SandP chapter 37 . 2/15
Just reread the whole story again. Brilliant!
Please update regularly, don't leave it again. You have so many fans for this story.
1,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »