Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
StaciSarcastic chapter 13 . 5/28
Oh no...Ana what did Jack do to you?
StaciSarcastic chapter 11 . 5/28
Please tell me that Christian is going to do something about Jack Hyde.
StaciSarcastic chapter 10 . 5/28
I love how you have Carrick and Grace adopting another child. I've never read a fan fic story where they had more children besides Eliot, Christian and Mia. Love it! It would nice to see how she interacts with her older siblings.
StaciSarcastic chapter 4 . 5/28
"Just because I couldn't fuck me and dump me like all the other girls..." What does that mean?
StaciSarcastic chapter 3 . 5/28
I am loving this story so far. I'm a little confused about something though. "His head dipped lower as he bit at my nipples thought the fabric of Kate's dress..." Is Kate's dress thinking about something? I'm assuming that's a typo. Did you mean THROUGH the fabric?
StaciSarcastic chapter 1 . 5/28
Just read this chapter and I'm hooked but I have question. I read that this story was PUBLISHED in 2013 and was recently updated LAST WEEK? Has it really been over a year since you've updated? Wow! That's got to be annoying for the readers who were reading this and it just stopped.
Liked the story but Ana would never kiss Jose!
tiguesbunnies chapter 38 . 5/27
I have only found this story of yours just a day ago and love it so I will be waiting for the r an update to it.
Rosiekin chapter 38 . 5/24
First of all, A big big welcome back, and thank you!
Secondly, awesome continuation of your story.

"I chose you Christian"...that was so powerful and touching.

5yrs is a long time and I hope Olivia's presence will have a positive impacted on Christian's growth in his personal life by then. Kids just have a way of changing ones outlook on life!
Thanks for posting!
More pls , pls update soon I think tht Ana and CG need a break and he needs to see how much he needs her not the other way around maybe then he will be willing I have a child with her cause it can't just be all about him pls update soon thanks
MDF1026 chapter 38 . 5/22
Can't wait for updates! Love your story!
I have just read this story from start to now in one sitting. Totally hooked. Totally addicted! Can't wait for the ne t chapter!
samanthasmaltz chapter 38 . 5/22
Please update soon! I think Ana should leave Christian for awhile, he's being such an ass. It might be fun to see how he reacts to her dating someone else too ;)
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 38 . 5/22
New reader to your story...well done..can't wait for next chapter
Ellie Aluinn chapter 38 . 5/22
Hey. Sorry it's taken a while to respond. I retread the whole story to make sure I had the right stuff in my head.
I'm conflicted with your characters - a good thing from a writer's POV! :-)
1,962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »