Reviews for Fifty Shades in Fifty Ways
MelissaSavio chapter 38 . 3/9
Your story is fabulous...please continue it. Your wit is hilarious and I can't get enough of this story. Thank you and I hope to see another chapter soon.
Are you going to finish this story ?
M1 chapter 32 . 2/21
Elliott just killed me SO hard!
Funniest one-liners ever come out of that guys mouth, honestly!

AS - "My inner goddess swooned, while my inner feminist was making protest signs ".. (!)

OmMMG. HILLLL-arious.
M1 chapter 5 . 2/20
I love when ever she calls him 'rude', or says 'that's rude'

& he answers "Oh you have no idea how rude I can be ", with a sexy smirk of course... That kills me.

Also, thank you for bringing the 'inner goddess' back into descriptive picture - complete with fights between her and Ana- WAY TOO FUNNY.

The other thing that gets a snicker from me every time is: any sentence that begins with "What the fuck Ana?" Ha ha ha.

Your wit is on point in this story I have to give you that;).
F*cking funny. LOL.
These stories have made me laugh SO hard. Ms. Fraser is also got the wit down if you ever enjoy checking out other authors
:))
Michelle1 chapter 3 . 2/20
AS- 'How I got back to my desk I will never know'

HUGE laugh from me ;] - THANK YOU FOR THAT ONE!
LOL! Can't stop cracking up though! Agh, good lord.
Xo.
... "And marched right up to his Children of the Corn secretary"..

- Aaaaaaaahhaaahaahaa! LO-f*cking -L.

Sorry but that was a Hilarious crack!

Nice one ;), lol.
Hilarious...team Edward or team Jacob! Just so funny
oliveoil4u chapter 25 . 2/17
Way to go Kate! 3
oliveoil4u chapter 24 . 2/17
Maybe i get it now. Punishment...when the person who is in control looses the control and must exert a negative response from the object of its fustration. This is in a dom/sub point of view. Yes? No? Maybe?
oliveoil4u chapter 23 . 2/17
Punishment in an equal reationship. I am having a difficult time putting words down to describe my thoughts on it. Somehow i have not thought of it. Strange.
On a different note, i am excited of your story. Thank you
oliveoil4u chapter 22 . 2/17
F***ing shit! They both needed that. However it was still hard to read. Like a bad something you can not look away from. When your brain is screaming look away...close your eyes.
I am having a bit of trouble with the Christian getting even part. Maybe i havei.t wrong
oliveoil4u chapter 18 . 2/17
I am a heavy breathing mess. The intro to this chapter is generous of you. I will have to find you. I do not have or want. FB page. I hope that ny now your other story or stories have been published! Xoxoxoxo
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »