Reviews for Dreams Do Come True
Filisgirl251 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Please. Please. Please. Update. :)
insanity and co chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh, I like the idea of Bilbo having an adventurous adopted sister, but so far it seems like everything is going exactly as it did in the book, at least dialogue-wise (I'd have to go through an check with the other stuff.) Something I see a lot with oc's is that everything stays the same and the new character is sort of along for the ride or pipes in with something cute or sassy to say. It's the first chapter and so hard to tell from here, but make sure there are larger differences between the movie/book and your own story. Since most people reading this have probably either seen the movie or read the book, seeing familiar scenes over and over (even with a nice new character) isn't quite why I'm here and looking through Fanfics.
Anyway, I hope none of that came out as rude, just my thoughts so far. It looks like you have several chapters out so I'll take a peak at those as well. :)
lol chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Charlene Clark chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Great story really enjoying it
AliceNotInWL chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I love it, keep it up! :D
Queen of Erebor chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Nonononono! You cannot just leave us hanging like that! Please!
Capofmyheart chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Please update!
VampWolf92 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
cool chapter
AnneDance1711 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
YEESSSSSSSSS you're back! Truth be told I don't remember what happened before so I'm going to check previous chapters! I'm sooo glad you didn't abandon this! Please update as soon as you can! :D
RockerBabe414 chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I can't believe it's been so long, babe! Love the update, and cannot wait for more!

Love Peace and Rock always,

P.S: I still miss you chloe!
CherryTree230 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
HAHAHA I nearly fell out of my chair! And then I did when I was hit with 'the feels' as tumblr has dubbed it
RockerBabe414 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
OMG U UPDATED! Hmmm, me likey! Love you Chloe, cannot wait to read more!

Love Peace and Rock always,