Reviews for The Divide
Headphone girl A15 chapter 47 . 7/11
Aww why won't u update...
reincarnation15 chapter 47 . 7/1
so adorable T_T
Pirats Gold chapter 47 . 4/7
Man, I just real the entire story again and found so many clues that I missed the first time... this Story is soooo Amazon. I'm flashed all over again
thehereandnow33 chapter 36 . 3/13
I've been reading this for a while, and I still don't understand what Sabo is doing...it's getting boring
Tidde13 chapter 47 . 2/1
Waah~~ I've spent three nights reading this and it's just perfect! I've been crying my eyes out, having my body tremble with excitement and constantly been afraid of my heart pounding its way out of my body~! (ー)ノ
The story is dark yet so full of life and there are so many secrets and mysteries, making the story feel just right. You reveal just enough for us to follow, and with that one piece of information comes two new mysterious, making it worth waiting for the next chapter! And let's not forget the bond between family, right~ 〜(ゝ。)

I'm in love with this story, with your writing and I really can't wait to see what feelings the next chapter brings out! It would be a dream-come-true if you could update regularly, like two times every month or something~! Then of course you have school and homework getting in the way of that (。)
I'm a love-reading maniac and I have read everything from books to one-shots and, of course, everything in-between~ (oo) I absolutely don't want to come off as the bragging type, but when you love reading as much as I do, then you just can't let this story go!

Please continue updating and thank you for allowing me to read this lovely story with its many secrets and deep feelings'
Wait...Sabo had brown eyes?
When I was reading this fanfic, I thought it was blue...
Alude chapter 47 . 1/25
This is one of the most well written OP story ever! I haven't even knew that I liked SaboLaw before you. *Squels in a corner* I NEED MORE!
Seablue21 chapter 47 . 1/19
This is my favorite One Piece fanfic that I've read thus far. The suspense is palpable, I can feel my heart speeding up in anticipation for each chapter. All the characters are complex, and are slowly being fleshed out. This makes none of their perspectives boring. Sabo in particular, is probably the most well-written fan fiction character I've ever had the privilege of reading about. Your writing ability is incredible! And your imagination, too. Thank your for taking time to write this masterpiece :) I definitely will be following closely with it. I hope you have a great week, with not too much stress!
Asylumurderess chapter 47 . 1/10
Hey! It's been a long long time since I stopped reading this. Not because I grew tired, but just because I was taking a break from One Piece to pay attention to some of my other fandoms. Well, I finally circled back. Let me just say that the current mind fuck I'm going through is major. I missed so much it's not even funny. But I'm really really loving this right now. In a bit of a craze actually, as I reread and caught up on the whole thing today. Like damn. Fuck. I'm such a mix of emotions from everything that went on. Like shit I thought you killed sabo. And is he a fucking prince?! And like luffy better watch out for Ace after that meeting with white beard. Anyways, I guess my only question is if the strawhats will be introduced to Luffy's noble life anytime soon.
samfree15 chapter 47 . 1/5
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I know that you're doing the OPbigbang and thats probably taking up a lot of your writing time, so I understand. I just want you to know how much I love this fic. It is one of my all time favorites... and thats saying something (it takes a LOT to get me really hyped up about something). I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed before this, but I was for some reason never able to... (I blame my super glitchy computer). But now I can, so expect more from me in the future!
sam chapter 37 . 1/4
greatest mystery marco's past
So when Basil Hawkins predicted that the probability that Sabotage would die was 100%, was he talking about the Blue Gentleman, or Sabo himself? And thank you for your time and effort spent in this story, I really enjoyed reading this.
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 44 . 1/1
*makes animalistic whining noises* He's aliiiiivvvvvvvveeeeeeee...and Luffy's not as sad anymore...and fllluuuuuuuuffffffffffff...ah. Emotional roller coster, this fanfic is. I applaud you. Was sobbing, then happy and sobbing some more...good work.
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 40 . 1/1
*throws iPod* *breaks down sobbing* I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS. *flips chair* WHY. WHY. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO US. *curls into dark corner* DONE. DONE WITH THIS. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOUR COW. (Not really, you're doing wonderful. Please don't stop writing. Ever.) *waits until not in a public place for reading of next chapter* NOW LUFFY'S GOING TO BE SO SAD AND I KNOW I CANNOT DEAL WITH THAT. HE'S GONNA CRY AND I'M GONNA CRY AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO DIE OF DEHYDRATION. I was suspecting it forever but was PRAYING that you weren't going to. But then you did. Poor Shanks. Poor Traffy. POOR LUFFY. POOR EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS BEAUTIFUL, HEART RENDING, SOUL TEARING FANFICTION. Every SINGLE one of them should know the tragity that is the death of the The Blue Gentlemen. *continues sobbing*
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 39 . 1/1
*makes pitiful screeching pterodactyl noises* *stands up* *walks in little circles* *throws iPod on the ground* *sits back down* *tries to curl in a little ball and falls off chair* *doesn't care* *continues making dying animal noises* Please do not die Sabo...Luffy will be sad, I will be sad, Luffy will be sad, Ace might be kind of sad, LUFFY will be sad, Shanks will be sad, Traffy will be sad, LUFFY WILL BE SAD, Kid will be sad, LUFFY WILL BE SAD AND I DON'T THINK I COULD DEAL WITH THAT.
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »