Reviews for The Divide
This story is just so good! I really want to read more as there are so mamy mysteries that are still unresolved. I want to see more SaboLaw interaction, Strawhats interactions. Its okay if you take a long long time to update! I will be waiting even if its years. Just don't delete this piece of work please :') This story is really the type of story I like and it just keeps getting better and better. The way you write is also excellent. Honestly, if you would write and publish this as an actual story, not a fanfiction, this plot and your style would be so successful. For an international writing assessment test, I had to write a book review and I reviewed this fanfic, changing the names of course haha and I got an A! My writing isn't really good so I think its probably your story that caught the attention of the markers :)
Mangareader89 chapter 17 . 11/11
I love these omakes :D
Mangareader89 chapter 13 . 11/11
1 thing that shall never change about Shanks is his alcholic addiction
Mangareader89 chapter 10 . 11/11
Ahhh Luffy one of silliest people in One Piece.
LinaFair chapter 48 . 10/17
Came here to read this story again after over a year and I still love it so much 3 Great work you did here, I really felt for your portrayal of SaboI really hope that you'll continue this story one day in the future. Till then I wish you the best~
M chapter 48 . 8/18
I... oh my god, I'm currently on an emotional rollercoaster right now! Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful ideas. And Law... sigh, that guy... I hope everything will work out with Luffy, Sabo, and Ace.

I definitely am looking forward to see what happens next!
M chapter 6 . 8/18
Hello! I found your fic a few days ago and just got the chance to read it fully (48 chapters!). You have very interesting ideas so far and I'm looking forward to see where it goes! It's rather embarrassing but I'm kinda vibrating on my seat right now... very excited!
I like to think robin is more observent of her leader than the others and she would notice something amiss
Update please!
An chapter 48 . 7/17
Holy sh** i-i mea-i... wao i didn't expect that...
This story was fantastic! I hope that you will continue it because i already read this more than one time and not only i am curious about what will happen but also utterly hooked x)
kryliadarr chapter 48 . 7/15
Please continue this story!
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 48 . 4/28
I seriously reread this thing in 2-3 days. I love it so much!
(Had to logout to review. XP)
NightHunterDeath chapter 48 . 3/23
Oh god, it took me so long to get back to reading this. I only regret not coming back sooner. The first time I read this I didn't quite understand everything (as I simply didn't have enough information on how the world worked and what was hidden in between the lines), but now that I've read it again it makes me sad that it took me so long to get back into it. But with Sabo? Makes me wonder if he's gonna take down High Town when he gets into power. I mean, even if he's not corrupted in the way of nobility, he's still corrupted in the case of morales. And when did Luffy figure Ace out? I don't remember there being anything even hinted at him knowing. I'm so nervous for the next chapter yet I'm really excited at the same time. Can't wait to see it, I know it'll be as amazing as anything else you write. :)
Finn XD chapter 48 . 3/4
hey! I love your story! It's so well planned and... words cannot describe how perfect this fic is! Truthfully, I have started reading this story from over a year ago and have been checking regularly whether there's a new chapter. But after so long... I just wanted to ask whether you are still continuing it or abandoning it? I hope you continue it even if I still have to wait! )
I..NEED...MORE...CHAPTERSSSSSSSSS rawr