Reviews for Playing with Fire
AoiCherry chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Woooowwww! Your story's awesome. You're awesome! I'm so glad to have found a teikoku Asakiku fanfic. I thought you portrayed the empires really well! :D this was a great read!
toodleweedoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Always love these type of stories.
Ohhhh, who will crumble first?
*thinks to oneself*
UrfavoriteNepeta chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Omigosh that was SO GOOD! THIS SHALL BE MY HETALIA O T P!
anon69 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was... AMAZING
i love ur work! I wish i could write as well as u!
Anyway that was. Sexy, hot, heated, and delicious!
Later 3
Chartreuse Fae chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really love this fic! *itssohotOMG* O / O
I like the way you write the characters and the insult battle is really cool! I can't wait to read your fanfic more! Keep up the good work!

Ps : do you have a tumblr too? I think I've seen the sameuser name as your author name lol :)
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Your first smut and Teikoku...*hugs you* Is proud. :p

This is amazing in so many ways, instant fav baby! (So much more awesome than mine ;w;)
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
(o\\\\\\o)

Blushies... on my face...

*hides in cover*

Such a talented writer. I barely blush when I read lemons now.
QvQ chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
thank you for the lovely read.
WalkOfShamlessness chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was fantastic! I really love the relationship you created. Ahh I just loved it a lot!
Selinawen chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow... This is really...amazing.. OwO (All your fics are amazing really OwO)
I really love how you've characterized them, coincidentally, it's my type of Teikoku Asakiku characterization *w* I laughed at some scenes, and when it reaches the M-rated part, I was blushing while I'm reading it, the descriptions, the connections between them, everything O/O And in the end, I'm just overcome with feels and grinning from ear to ear */* They are so dishonest and that's just so adorable *w* This fic of yours just reminded me of how much I love Teikoku Asakiku! Yes! *A*
I'm sorry if I talk too much but I'm just too overcome with feels right now *A*
OhIsobel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Absolutely delicious! all the words and situations since the first line you know how to catch the eye of the reader, all the attention and wow, I loved it more than words can express, and I could tell you a lot of things about how good you are , but first I have no words and I've already told you, right?
anyway this was so refreshing, something new, yes. exactly the kind of things we need ah yeah,and the kinds of things that one can expect of you, and more, because you always know how to surprise your readers. Always.
I enjoyed this so much and you know what? ... I'm going to read it again and again
ivyterasu chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
hurr hurr perfect! you never let us down O u O