Reviews for Canned Peaches
paulina chapter 8 . 2/2
Me gusto amo esta pareja deberias seguir escribiendo
Dat other person chapter 8 . 1/14
Good job, is this the end? You are an amazing writer and I hop you keep up the good work, also I may be that other stranger review
Dat one stranger chapter 5 . 1/14
Good job, I enjoy it. Mrew
CatLadyJr chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Super cute stories! Absolutely loved this. I would love if you decided to add more chapters to this, but if not I understand and I'll continue to love the ones that are already here :)
kezhasavi12 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
I just love this fanfic of yours.
The best story I've come across for namami and akuro-u.
U made ms fall in love with akuro-u
kezhasavi12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Its just so beautifully written.
M head over heels for ua story.
E1agerly waiting for ua next story.
P.s- I have read ua stories over and over again.
in the style of moon strut chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH WRITE MOREEE
Bella chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
Hello, I also fell in love with Akura ou and Nanami when I read episode 89 and I fell inlove with them even more after reading these short stories. Did you write them? if yes, please write more..I love you're writing style. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Awww! So sweet!
Ame chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
All of these drabbles are great and I love them so much! 3 I love your writing style as well, oh my gosh. I see that you haven't updated in a while, so I hope you are doing well, and I look forward to the next update!
tsumerei chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
Please tell me this fic isn't dead! I love this so much, please update soon!
animals202 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I ship them too! But I also ship her with Tomoe so I'm torn between them! This as great btw.
thesilverrivers chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I have no idea whether you're still active on here or not, seeing your last update of this fanfic, but I really had to put this out there anyway. I'm a huge Tomoe fan, but I LOVED this OTP. I've never read anything like this before and every single story left me craving for more T.T Really really wish you wouldn't give up on this one :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
pleeeeeaaaaasseeeeeee finish this i love akura and there arent nearly enough good fanfictions about him so please complete this one!
Naruto Uzamaki1 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
you need to contuine with these storys