Reviews for Canned Peaches
Fumiko15 chapter 8 . 10/6
I was hunting for Akura Ou x Nanami stories and yours was a treasure trove full of them! I read all 8 at one shot! It helped with my angst after reading the Raws for chapter 135 TuT) (Spoilers spoilers everywhere asdfghjkl read at your own risk!)
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 8 . 7/31
I loved this chapter and sorry I don't have a Twitter but a tumblr account instead but if I do get one I will let you know because I love this story so much and these little drabbles with Akura-Ou x Nanami are cute! I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Valogirl chapter 8 . 7/20
I love these dribbles of yours. They're so simplistically beautiful, and I absolutely want Akura-ou and Nanami together hehe. I do hope that you keep updating because I adore the sweetness of Akura-ou's reactions sometimes! Thanks in advance!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/11
I'm so happy there are some in-character Akura-Ou fanfictions like this. I want him hedonistic and dangerous but still a bit free-spirited and crazy. This is perfect for me! (/3)/
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 6/11
Jeeesh, learn to hold your alcohol, Nanami (/-_-)/ He's an indestructible demon, so any and all harm that would be done to the liver via alcohol would be instantly nullified, you should know that!
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 8 . 5/31
Aaaaaah... I like this... a lot... Like I ship Tomoe x Nanami but seriously? Akura-Ou x Nanami is great too.
guest chapter 4 . 4/2
love this pairing. love your writing too.
LadyDeadmau5 chapter 8 . 3/31
Oh. My. God. Please. You have to make more. There isnt enough Nanami/Akura-ou on here. I ship them so hard after reading the manga.
Sparrow Walker chapter 8 . 3/17
This is so cuteeeee!
choko64 chapter 2 . 2/22
choko64 chapter 1 . 2/22
I swear this ship is amazing
I -
love it.
MoonlightLoveSong chapter 8 . 2/4
Every single one of these is SOOO CUTE:X:X:X:X:X:X I cant wait to see what youll be writing next. Good luck on your writing!
CC chapter 1 . 1/24
Cute I love these two together, but also love Tomoe and Nanami together.
Skye Ai chapter 8 . 1/5
I LOVE this! Especially chapter 8 (: Please please write more?
jess chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
I enjoyed this. I personally ship tomoe and nanami but i find akura ou interesting and i like what u did here. I immensely enjoyed it