Reviews for Canned Peaches
animals202 chapter 8 . 1/28
I ship them too! But I also ship her with Tomoe so I'm torn between them! This as great btw.
thesilverrivers chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I have no idea whether you're still active on here or not, seeing your last update of this fanfic, but I really had to put this out there anyway. I'm a huge Tomoe fan, but I LOVED this OTP. I've never read anything like this before and every single story left me craving for more T.T Really really wish you wouldn't give up on this one :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
pleeeeeaaaaasseeeeeee finish this i love akura and there arent nearly enough good fanfictions about him so please complete this one!
Naruto Uzamaki1 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
you need to contuine with these storys
Fumiko15 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
I was hunting for Akura Ou x Nanami stories and yours was a treasure trove full of them! I read all 8 at one shot! It helped with my angst after reading the Raws for chapter 135 TuT) (Spoilers spoilers everywhere asdfghjkl read at your own risk!)
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
I loved this chapter and sorry I don't have a Twitter but a tumblr account instead but if I do get one I will let you know because I love this story so much and these little drabbles with Akura-Ou x Nanami are cute! I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Valogirl chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
I love these dribbles of yours. They're so simplistically beautiful, and I absolutely want Akura-ou and Nanami together hehe. I do hope that you keep updating because I adore the sweetness of Akura-ou's reactions sometimes! Thanks in advance!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I'm so happy there are some in-character Akura-Ou fanfictions like this. I want him hedonistic and dangerous but still a bit free-spirited and crazy. This is perfect for me! (/3)/
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Jeeesh, learn to hold your alcohol, Nanami (/-_-)/ He's an indestructible demon, so any and all harm that would be done to the liver via alcohol would be instantly nullified, you should know that!
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
Aaaaaah... I like this... a lot... Like I ship Tomoe x Nanami but seriously? Akura-Ou x Nanami is great too.
guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
loveeeeeeee
love this pairing. love your writing too.
LadyDeadmau5 chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Oh. My. God. Please. You have to make more. There isnt enough Nanami/Akura-ou on here. I ship them so hard after reading the manga.
Sparrow Walker chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
This is so cuteeeee!
KYAAA!
hobicidal chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY WITH JOY
YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING
hobicidal chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I swear this ship is amazing
I -