Reviews for Canned Peaches
Kagome Pureheart chapter 8 . 3/30
Squeals like a crazy fangirl* waaaah I love it so much
Kagome Pureheart chapter 4 . 3/30
Hehe I did always wonder how it would be like if Nanami ends up with Akura Ou. Waah he is one of my top favorites. Tomoe, then him, then Kurama, although he is a bit tied with Kurama for me. They all have such troubled pasts
Annalynn Roe chapter 8 . 2/6
Such a cute chapter, and I'm so glad to see you updated!
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 8 . 2/3
I really adore this. These drabbles are like a breath of fresh air.
84sazza-robin84 chapter 8 . 2/1
Ah! I love your story so much, I so happy you updated! :D
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh my gosh I love this fanfic! It's so well-written, thuogh confessedly I am more of a Tomoe-Nanami fan. And confessedly I've only ever watched the anime - and I'm not even finished with it. About the manga, I've sent in a request at a local library to order it, so yippee, brownie points for me!

I'd like to be able to be friends with you, although I must say I get extremely busy sometimes - do you mind that?

Thank you, and please update again soon!
JustMe279 chapter 8 . 1/30
Here you are! C: i'm glad you update it -w- thanks sweetheart
i'll follow you c:

btw good chapter and... "I'l kill it" *laugh* good one!

TAKE CARE, HONEY!
Meredith Sock chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh ! this is so cute I just can't.
Seriously, I have nothing better to say about this, except that I'm really happy that you didn't give up on those drabbles.
Have fun writing the next ones.
:D
lucymaryo chapter 8 . 1/28
me gusta actualiza pronto te estaré siguiendo
Sophia Likes Sweets chapter 8 . 1/27
Soooo cute! :D I'm glad to see your back!
Fujisaki Nadeshiko chapter 8 . 1/27
Words cannot describe how much I love this pairing and how much I love you for writing such a fanstastic story.
KuroNeko513 chapter 8 . 1/27
Yes! XD A little short but so adorable : ) I hope we can enjoy another chapter soon!
Musae chapter 8 . 1/26
I'm so happy you updated! Your akura-ou and nanami story is my absolute favourite. After the latest chapters of the manga, I could definitely see these two as a canon pairing...I secretly (desperately) wish it'll happen.
realitychq chapter 8 . 1/26
I totally enjoyed your 'canned peaches' story but I admit this addition confuses me a little? ummmm are we back in the past? present? future? Its just the last story had him meeting up with her again (after many years as a human) and introducing himself so I admit Im a little confused how we jumped to a palace?
YouTalk2Much Halo chapter 8 . 1/26
So cute . And so worth the wait! I kinda had to go back a few chapters just to remember what i was reading lol. Has it really been six months?