Reviews for Eternally
EmpressBeastie chapter 46 . 12/4/2014
Second time reading this story. I love it sooooo much dont ever delete it I'll read again some day I am sure. One of the best batb fan fics on this site. This story is incredible wouldnt change a thing you wrote it so beautifully and the story was so epic and sexy at the sametime. Awesome story!
Allifos chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
Loved this epic story! Couldn't put it down!
Iris chapter 46 . 7/1/2014
I loved all of this story it was absolutely awesome BATB is my favorite series love it all
Azucar chapter 46 . 8/25/2013
I think his next request is back door entry and it looks like she is considering it as they explore new levels of trust and intimicy. Overall I have enjoyed your creativity in tjis story and the timeless theme of their love. Im so happy after everything a family and a rekindled romance was theirs to achieve. Great job and thank you again : )

Azucar chapter 45 . 8/24/2013
Beautuful!

Azucar chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
Well now that this is all cleared up! Great tie up in the end...as we approach it anyway : )

Azucar chapter 37 . 8/24/2013
Chapter 36 was intense...up and down rollar coaster of emotions for both stories...now 37 was a mixed bag...lots of angst...bitterness and realization...and even masturbatio ...hummm!

Okay Ill admit Im still reading and interested : )

Azucar chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
Ah ha! Did everyone just catch up? Okay Im in a happier place now : )

Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Man that was horrible.
Azucar chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
still reading... still thinking its strange...so the beast IS vincent and she thinks she senses it and he has faint visions/dreams of her...perhaps his old mrmories...hummm

bonesbemmettlover chapter 46 . 8/24/2013
Very hot! Wonderful ending:)
Azucar chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Wwwwhhhhoooooaaaaaaa! You added the 80's story? I read the summary of all those episodes and didnt care for them...almost stopped reading your story but ill keep it together and try to pull through.

Azucar chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Thank goodness you decided to continue! Finally an adult conversation filled with truthfulness and honesty! Little disappointed with their first love scene even with the power outage and candle setting... this chapter ended a little roughly...hoping for the best.

Did I mention I enjoy your writing and the mingling of stories ? I do ! your great at this ! Thank you again : )

Azucar chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
That was part 1?Wow. Intense and interesting and i made here to chapter 19..from chapter 1...in about 3hours! Really enjoying this - thank you : )

I like the reverse in roles for v and c and the quirky heather - im not crazy about the dry sex humping... thats very young teenage behavior than adult corporal soldier and experienced detective... but i get her intimicy fears.

looking forward to more : )

medwards245 chapter 46 . 8/20/2013
What a very pleasant surprise to see this update notification in my mail box this morning! It's especially nice since I am currently reading this story again and was up to chapter 37. Thank you for this wonderfully erotic well written addition to the story. I hope your muse is alive a well and we hear from you again soon.