Reviews for Eternally
Azucar chapter 46 . 8/25/2013
I think his next request is back door entry and it looks like she is considering it as they explore new levels of trust and intimicy. Overall I have enjoyed your creativity in tjis story and the timeless theme of their love. Im so happy after everything a family and a rekindled romance was theirs to achieve. Great job and thank you again : )

Azucar chapter 45 . 8/24/2013
Beautuful!

Azucar chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
Well now that this is all cleared up! Great tie up in the end...as we approach it anyway : )

Azucar chapter 37 . 8/24/2013
Chapter 36 was intense...up and down rollar coaster of emotions for both stories...now 37 was a mixed bag...lots of angst...bitterness and realization...and even masturbatio ...hummm!

Okay Ill admit Im still reading and interested : )

Azucar chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
Ah ha! Did everyone just catch up? Okay Im in a happier place now : )

Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2013
Man that was horrible.
Azucar chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
still reading... still thinking its strange...so the beast IS vincent and she thinks she senses it and he has faint visions/dreams of her...perhaps his old mrmories...hummm

bonesbemmettlover chapter 46 . 8/24/2013
Very hot! Wonderful ending:)
Azucar chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Wwwwhhhhoooooaaaaaaa! You added the 80's story? I read the summary of all those episodes and didnt care for them...almost stopped reading your story but ill keep it together and try to pull through.

Azucar chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Thank goodness you decided to continue! Finally an adult conversation filled with truthfulness and honesty! Little disappointed with their first love scene even with the power outage and candle setting... this chapter ended a little roughly...hoping for the best.

Did I mention I enjoy your writing and the mingling of stories ? I do ! your great at this ! Thank you again : )

Azucar chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
That was part 1?Wow. Intense and interesting and i made here to chapter 19..from chapter 1...in about 3hours! Really enjoying this - thank you : )

I like the reverse in roles for v and c and the quirky heather - im not crazy about the dry sex humping... thats very young teenage behavior than adult corporal soldier and experienced detective... but i get her intimicy fears.

looking forward to more : )

medwards245 chapter 46 . 8/20/2013
What a very pleasant surprise to see this update notification in my mail box this morning! It's especially nice since I am currently reading this story again and was up to chapter 37. Thank you for this wonderfully erotic well written addition to the story. I hope your muse is alive a well and we hear from you again soon.
Wanderingheartbroken chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
Holy... crap... Absolutely fan-frigging-tastic!

First of all, let me compliment you on the AMAZING job you did on combining these three stories together... everything fit so well! Mindblown. Awesome job!

Second, the smaller details were wonderful too: there was just the right amount of drama and humor, and never too much tension or angst at once... very realistic, which is very nice to read.

Third, for the most part, the actual writing was very well done. Sentences were formed correctly, for the most part, but the main thing I liked was that each sentence and each paragraph flowed into each other. So many writers' writing is choppy... this was so smooth... Well done!

A few minor things to work on concerning the grammar: be careful on singular/plural. For example, when you writer "her eyes closes," you're mixing singular and plural words. It should either be "her eyes close" or "her eye closes,"... make sense? And then with that comes with mixing your tenses: past vs. present kind of thing. So with that example, instead of those two, I wonder if you meant to write "her eyes (or eye) closed"... make sense? Please, if you have any questions, let me know.

BUT HOLY CRAP THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! :-D You did and amazing job on this!
Kriesha chapter 45 . 5/2/2013
Oh thank Merlin I'm back at work and I can catch up with my reading, I was going crazy at home without access to my favourite story!

Anyway... What a perfect ending for a perfect story, I can't thank you enough for sharing this wonderful piece with us. It's been a giant thrill ride, you made me swoon, gush, cry... I loved these characters as if they were all friends, I lived the story along them, and now I'm both happy to know they have their happy ever after and crushed to let them go...

Have lovely holidays dear, and take care, I'll miss you and your crazy stories (and I'll be hoping to read more from you one day ;))
rjt040190 chapter 45 . 4/26/2013
Oh God, I cant .. i just cant..
*sobs like a little girl*...
Oh God, the vows were So touching and beautiful.
thank u THANK U THANK U SO MUCH for sharing this ...
*sniffles*