Reviews for Of Peace and War
EternalWolfSpirit chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Love it update soon please
Guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
frozenfiery chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Wow. I really like how Tony's the one who went in for the kill (excuse the pun). Those were some powerful last sentences in the end of the chapter. Really like how we had the "tony has become a real man; a man who would become the David Family Protector but also the protector of the world" Amazing.
snr3231 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Loved it
Ron's Sweetie chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Please update soon i love you're story
prince-bishop chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
good chapters Tony has changed so much, he is becoming a man that Ziva new he could be, he needs to protect Ziva and Ben, he will never walk away from them.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Well looks like Tony is going to break rule #12. Guess Gibbs got together with Abby-yuk, sorry, I don't ship Gabby.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Don't understand what team Gibbs, and more especially Tony can do to stop a war. Love little Benjamin, and I think he is begining to be suspicious of Eli not being there
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Hope Ziva and Tony don't take too long to figure out they should be together.
Very nice chapter. Enjoyed Tony's visit to Gibbs. Does Tony know that there is a Rule # 51- some times you are wrong.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
It is amazing that even in death Eli manages to manage Ziva and her little brother, and for that matter Tony. I am sure Eli thought Tony and Ziva were lovers.

Love Gibbs and the Rule #12 discussion.
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Loved it.
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Very good, but I'm a little wary of what you're implying about Gibbs and Abby. Great story by the way! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Please update soon i love you're story
Liraeyn chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I love this fic. It's nice to see Eli as something of a good guy. And it's really good that Ziva has a brother to spoil. Please write more.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »