Reviews for Of Peace and War
frozenfiery chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Such interesting and revealing 2 chapters! It was very interesting how Leon just gave permission like that. I can't wait for more updates on this story! It's turning out very interesting and I wonder what it would take for Ziva and Tony to admit their feelings for one another?
name7 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Awesome.
Cindy chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very good read... keep it up and continue to stay true to our beloved characters!
eva-david chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I don't like war, I never will. I know it is naïve but if I had one single wish, I would end every ongoing war in this world. It is good that they are going out there to end some of the fighting.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Please update soon? great new chapter
Pusteblume17 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Hey!

I just discovered your story. (Is 'discovering' the right word for that? I don't know but I don't care either!)
I really really like it. Little Benjamin is the cutest little boy I've ever met over a fanfiction!
And the rising tension between Tony and Ziva? FABULOUS! :)
I also like the Gibbs-Tony talk, i really think it helped Tony understand the importance of keeping it together and protecting Benjamin.

So yeah. I don't k ow if you already understood the meaning of my previous words but I'll summarize it:
You did good. In fact you did excellent and I'd really love to hear from you as soon as possible! :)

Dearest Greetings from Germany,
PreciousAngel
(- which gave you a full of four ticks on the following options to follow/favorite!)
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
this is sweet, please keep going
frozenfiery chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Very interesting... Can't wait for your next update!
Frisbe Ninja chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Love it!
DS2010 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Still waiting for those two to officially break rule 12 or at least admit they did ... I personally think Gibbs realizes Tony is totally fibbing that he didn't break it yet...
oldmoviewatcher chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Aww. You should have them take Ben to a park or something!
MissWikipedia chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Please continue!
DS2010 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Still think gibbs is not buying that
Tony and ziva did not break rule 12.
Love how tony is with little benjamin.
lovelytiva chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
The story's coming along great! It is really an amazing pics to read..I'm so intrigued :)
frozenfiery chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Wow. More and more revelations! I can't wait for the next chapter! _ it's pretty good right now!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »