Reviews for Make You Feel My Love
Loved it! Great job! I'd read the entire book if you wrote one
Jennifer B Taylor chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
What an absolutely beautiful story.

I was intentionally looking for a slow burn story and this one definitely does not disappoint.

Fantastic job!
Ontheroadtonowhere chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I bit late to the party on this one but this is truly beautiful
My goodness.. I love it gives me so many feels :)
You write so beautifully and this story is a real gem.
Optimystic chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Beautifully written!
worstliarever chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
This is so lovely it hurts. Truly beautiful.
ScullyBones chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
That was the most delicious tease :D i loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
One of the best stories I have read on fanfiction.
aren.lau chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Love it so much,whn thing going slow. XD
Erica Bain chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
WHAT. That was just beautiful.
bonesFANatic chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I just want to say that I stumbled upon this wonderfully written, truly beautiful fanfiction, and it is the best ever. I love it so much.

I fell in love with the lines: "Watching her work tonight, Jane was reminded of one of the million reasons she fell in love with her best friend. Her gaze returned to the stars again. If she were inclined to such poetic notions, she would say that there was a star in the sky for each and every thing she loved about Maura. And as time passed and the seasons changed, the night sky changed and revealed new stars and new patterns, much like each day revealed new things about Maura to fall in love with.

This woman deserves the world."

You convey such strong emotions...and I absolutely love what you've written. I even love the slow, tortuous burn to Rizzles. Thank you for your beautiful words and your amazing talent.

The only thing that raises a red flag is that you favor Maura when Jane is...right there! I'm a Jane kind of gal myself :) But, I respect your opinion :) Seriously, though, I like how you recognize a lot of Jane's good qualities, and don't make her out to seem like some lucky loser-slum to have captured Maura's attention.
Gamer AlchemistZ chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Why hasn't this been updated? This is great
CharlieTheCAG chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I want oh so much more, I want to see them tell everyone, and move in together, and maybe start a family, and be relatively drama free. No kidnappings, no unfaithfulness, no doubts of the other's love. Just bliss. Hot bliss.

But this too is perfect in its own right. Best I've ever read.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Oh my God you are killing me. I have way too many emotions I do not want running through me. This is incredible.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Omg this fic...
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I thought from the title that I'd already read this one. Pretty sure I would have remembered such amazing longing and words. I'm terrified that this doesn't seem to be finished, but I won't stop reading!