Reviews for Make You Feel My Love
Jenn Deering chapter 7 . 9/17
This has been such a wonderful read!
So sad to see this end! It's very hard to find good quality writing in fan fiction and yours is top notch! Hope to see that you have written more.
Now that was worth the wait! I'm so glad they finally got it together! Great writing!
Finally, Jane is getting her head out of her ass! You are going to lose her, you fool! KISS HER!
Aw maaaan! That would've been the perfect time to kiss her! Strawberry ice cream and all!
OMG! Just let them kiss already! I'm dying!
God! You are killing me! Next!
Holy cow! Your writing style is so easy to read! And you have the ability to make me laugh out loud, too! That is hard! Great chapter!
Now that is how you start a first fanfic! Wow! I either need a cold shower or a cigarette! I'm not sure which!
CuriosityComplex chapter 8 . 7/28
Hello there!
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter! I meant to but then found myself onto the next chapter before I realised what I'd done. I love this story. It's so sweet and so real and ... wow. Thank you so much for writing.
Hope you're happy and well.
Cheeseburgerapples chapter 7 . 3/5
Ch 7, one of the best love scenes out there!
I apologize for a lack of words but thank you. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Loved it! Great job! I'd read the entire book if you wrote one
Jennifer B Taylor chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
What an absolutely beautiful story.

I was intentionally looking for a slow burn story and this one definitely does not disappoint.

Fantastic job!
Ontheroadtonowhere chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I bit late to the party on this one but this is truly beautiful
My goodness.. I love it gives me so many feels :)
You write so beautifully and this story is a real gem.