Reviews for Sink to the Bottom With You
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 24 . 2/28
Somehow... I want a love triangle between Titus, Yuffie and Vince. Seriously.
Thank you chapter 42 . 9/6/2014
I remember when I first found this it was like gold dust. It sucked me in and before I knew it I didn't know where canon ended and this fiction began because it just so good.

I just realised that was nearly 10 years ago.

I still come and find this fiction every now and again when I'm down, and it still hasn't lost it's shine.

Wherever you are Catalina, I hope you're happy and blessed and using your talent. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Kaitsumi chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I FOUND IT!
So some years, and I mean YEARS ago I read this fic, and I never finished it, but this was the fic that got me starting to write fanfics, I loved Yuffentine from way back, but THIS piece of gold gave me the guts to actually start writing. I thank you! and thank you for making this, and I really love it even if I still haven't finished it, I swear I'll find time to read it again! thank you! :D
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 42 . 12/21/2013
I hope you pick this back up soon. And I hope you update the comic too.

For some reason, I doubt that Alette actually killed Mika. And I think that there was much more to the story than Reno realizes.
Los Buenos Fics y Sus Autores chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hello, Catalina!

I’m writing to tell you that your story has been recommended in the forum Los Buenos Fics y sus Autores (Good Fics and their Authors) for being considered a good work.

Thanks for your contribution to the fandom!
Ariel chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
I'm not sure if you will read this but i love this story and beg that you keep writing and posting it!
SirenMist chapter 42 . 8/21/2013
I just read all of this in the course of like two days... And it stopped! o.o Please please please, I know you haven't been on in freaking forever, and it's unlikely you even go and check these reviews anymore, but I'm dying here! I need more of this story!

ANd this ENTIRE time, Vince and Yuffie don't tell each other how they feel? Please, just one more chapter to wrap everything up! Only one, just a finisher where we find out what happened to Reeve, and Yuffie and Vincent kiss already! Please!?
Deer-Shifter chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
The best chapter so far. I really wish you'd continue-this is heartbreaking!
Elainy91 chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
You need to update:(
FoxOwne chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Shame and pity the author would go to write one of the greatest fanfictions I would ever read, and abandon their readers without finishing it. Oh fate, thou art heartless and cruel.
Plagius chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was the very first fanfic that I ever read. It was years ago, and I'm only now getting around to reviewing this story. A pity since you likely will never see these words, but I'll write them anyway.

I didn't even know that such a thing as fanfiction existed until I stumbled upon this story when trying to look up background info on Vincent after playing FF7 earlier that day. I was entranced from the very beginning. I discovered a love for reading and writing that I'd never known existed inside me. I've spent thousands of hours on this site, and it all started right here with you. For what it's worth, thank you. You inadvertently shaped a huge part of my life. In a fit of nostalgia I came back here to check up on this story. It's too bad that it remains unfinished because it's one of the best works of literature that I've ever read (professional or not). Perhaps someday I'll see it finished.

Plagius
FoxOwne chapter 42 . 4/8/2013
I swear, I will give you my eternal faith and patience if you continued this story, because I absolutely love it.
Elainy91 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
This is my 4th time reading this storey and I always laugh at this chapter! My favorite part is when they fight about who drives. When yuffie says red should drive is the best lol
tomorrow4eva chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Wow, that sewer mission is totally sucky.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
You did an awesome job with the battles and action scenes.
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »