Reviews for Sink to the Bottom With You
writewithcourage chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Oh...God, I love this. :)
VeelaChic chapter 24 . 8/17/2008
Inference! : I think Jezebel is Alette.

Because they're both from the slums, have brown eyes, and Jezebel is a name that means a woman who is basically a slut, so I think they're the same person.
memoriesaremadeofthis chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Ohh...this was such a good chapter. :D really good. i love your story. seriously, it is THE BEST. :D
memoriesaremadeofthis chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Oh my gosh. I love your story. I just started reading it and I'm almost done. This is...awesome. Seriously, this is the best fanfic I've ever read. :D
Linneaa chapter 42 . 8/16/2008
LOVE IT! I've just finished reading all the chapters, took me 3 days. That is: three days staying awake way longer than I should've , three days without hardly eating and three days with no physical activity what so ever.

There's so much I want to tell you but it wouldn't fit in the review, if I had your E-mail you would probably recieve four pages of praise!

Your last update was a year ago so I know there isn't much hope on you taking this up again, allthough considering how long it has taken you to write as much as you did (containing long pauses of nothing) I really... really... really hope that you continue this! It's wonderful!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
"We're calling him the Running Man..."

I personally wish I was named after an 80's dance move.

Fun story, I'm looking forward to more chapters! :)
aoisora2287 chapter 42 . 7/4/2008
I pray to hyne that you finish this story one day. It is amazing
Acrimony chapter 42 . 6/13/2008
...Why is this not finished? D8

*tears*

Come on, m'dear. I have NEVER come across such a fantastically written and invorating piece of work in my life! You have accomplished something truly amazing and seriously... why is there no more?

Eagerly awaiting more of your fantastic writing,

Acrimony
NOO chapter 23 . 6/2/2008
NO! CLOUD TIFA
Yuffie chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
Yuffie is such a PMS girl here.
Sissy chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
No offense, but Cloud seriously sounded like a sissy here. Really.

Otherwise, good.
Honest101 chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
HaHA, that scene was hilarious!
Honest101 chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
Hmm... Cloud is still a bit OOC.
DAMN chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
NO! IT MUST BE CLOUD/TIFA!
Honest101 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Very good so far!

However, I think Cloud is a bit OOC. I mean, he's pretty dark too...
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »