Reviews for Sink to the Bottom With You
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2020
I really just LOVE how well you’ve portrayed Yuffie. You really made her come to life. I seriously enjoyed the ending of this chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2020
I don’t even know why you were worried about writing battle scenes! You do a great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2020
I know this has already been written but, yassssss, I need Reno to be Mr. Steal Ya Gurrrl!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2020
I loooved this chapter! I think you did a really good job of finding a way to push Yuffie to her limits and weaken her badass character down a bit to make it believable enough for Vincent to feel the need to comfort her despite his own reservations! Good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2020
Yassss! I couldn’t remember if this story had some Reno/Tifa elements to it but I am ALL ABOUT it! Another great chapter and I like the Chaos dynamic that Vincent has to deal with!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2020
I’m glad I don’t remember too much about this fanfic because it makes reading it again all the more enjoyable.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2020
The battle scenes are good! I know you worried about them in your author’s note, but it’s been quite the enjoyable read so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2020
I love Reno. He’s such a good character and he just doesn’t get enough credit. I’m glad that you portrayed him well. He’s a little jerk, but he’s a lovable little jerk and I’m sure he didn’t choose the thug life, but the thug life chose him lol
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
I remember reading “the brother of battle has blessed you with a kiss” eons ago and I just thought it was SO COOL. It’s still pretty cool. And the humor in the story is still golden.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
Still good! Which is fairly surprising because as a kid I had a pretty juvenile sense of what I considered to be high quality. But, as a writer, you know it’s just like that sometimes. You get more experience and then you look back on your early works and cringe. But, this fic is still good! I’m so happy I found it again.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
Real talk, after playing the FFVII: Remake I had a hankering for some fan fiction and I remembered only one ever being good enough to hold my attention. And IMMEDIATELY I remembered the title of this fan fiction from like, FOREVER ago. And even if this is an old fanfic, it’s still humorous. Good job author!
Naoko Mint chapter 42 . 4/6/2019
Maybe one day you'll return! I remember you from so long ago. Also read the Art Engineers Workshop Manga of YOUR story too. I hope you and yours are doing well! Real life hits hard and fast sometimes. Take care!
Littwink chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
The amount of work put into this is amazing. And this was one of the firsts! Color me impressed and awed and everything in between: Published date is October 9, 2000. This thing is a goddamn artifact. It’s older than I am! And it’s so well written too! So much dedication was put into this in a 7 year span and I’m just honestly amazed and proud and I’m literally tearing up as I type this but you are just honestly amazing and I’m honored that you dedicated your time into this when online fanfiction was a new thing and I’m just honored that you took that chance. Because your writing is truly the epitome of fanfiction. Just—wow.

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! And you’ve definitely played a big role in it. Honestly, because of this fic I’m considering looking into the older fanfiction sites too in the search for more after I finish my dig in FFN. I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers! I’m not even sure if you’re still part of the community because it’s been over 10 years since you’ve last updated but even so, I just want to let you know that you’ve made a lasting contribution to us. On behalf of all fandoms, and particularly the Final Fantasy VII fandom, I sincerely thank you for writing this fic.
randomuser1234 chapter 42 . 5/4/2018
This is a very good story, it's sad to see that it hasn't been updated in over ten years. I really enjoyed the character development and Reno's backstory.
vinbunny chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Hello there!

I suddenly remembered this fic after so long, and I wanted to say thank you for writing it. Your work let me make the jump to writing my own stories, and made me realize how good something online could be. I hope you're doing well so many years later. Thanks for everything you did for a stranger on the internet.

:]