Reviews for Sink to the Bottom With You
Ariel chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
I'm not sure if you will read this but i love this story and beg that you keep writing and posting it!
SirenMist chapter 42 . 8/21/2013
I just read all of this in the course of like two days... And it stopped! o.o Please please please, I know you haven't been on in freaking forever, and it's unlikely you even go and check these reviews anymore, but I'm dying here! I need more of this story!

ANd this ENTIRE time, Vince and Yuffie don't tell each other how they feel? Please, just one more chapter to wrap everything up! Only one, just a finisher where we find out what happened to Reeve, and Yuffie and Vincent kiss already! Please!?
Deer-Shifter chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
The best chapter so far. I really wish you'd continue-this is heartbreaking!
Elainy91 chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
You need to update:(
FoxOwne chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Shame and pity the author would go to write one of the greatest fanfictions I would ever read, and abandon their readers without finishing it. Oh fate, thou art heartless and cruel.
Plagius chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was the very first fanfic that I ever read. It was years ago, and I'm only now getting around to reviewing this story. A pity since you likely will never see these words, but I'll write them anyway.

I didn't even know that such a thing as fanfiction existed until I stumbled upon this story when trying to look up background info on Vincent after playing FF7 earlier that day. I was entranced from the very beginning. I discovered a love for reading and writing that I'd never known existed inside me. I've spent thousands of hours on this site, and it all started right here with you. For what it's worth, thank you. You inadvertently shaped a huge part of my life. In a fit of nostalgia I came back here to check up on this story. It's too bad that it remains unfinished because it's one of the best works of literature that I've ever read (professional or not). Perhaps someday I'll see it finished.

Plagius
FoxOwne chapter 42 . 4/8/2013
I swear, I will give you my eternal faith and patience if you continued this story, because I absolutely love it.
Elainy91 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
This is my 4th time reading this storey and I always laugh at this chapter! My favorite part is when they fight about who drives. When yuffie says red should drive is the best lol
tomorrow4eva chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Wow, that sewer mission is totally sucky.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
You did an awesome job with the battles and action scenes.
Aleniz chapter 42 . 9/22/2012
Please write more. I need to know the ending of this story. Pretty, handsome, stunning and drop dead gorgeous- please!?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 41 . 9/20/2012
I really love this
littlemsstrawberry chapter 42 . 9/20/2012
Oh man you gotta update
Aleniz chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great! Just love it! 3
I can read the passion in your writing.
Don't stop!
RandomReader chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I could feel the headache as you described it :c
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »