Reviews for Healing Alone
PCheshire chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
please don't kill him
kinda confusing
please don't let him die
cute couple and so sweet
please don't off him
xXChild-Of-DemonXx chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
(Background: *fangirlsqualing* "WAAH! THEY'RE SLEEPING TOGETHER! THAT'S TOO CUTE!" "SHUT UP, CHILDE! I'M TAKING A NAP HERE!")

Rizu: ...*sweatdrop*...And they're on in again...Oh, well.
*cough* Hi, Rizu here. I'm doing this review -again- 'cause as you see, Childe is too busy fangirling about Daiki and Yata being cute together and Rein is -or more like was- taking a nap and yelling at Childe to shut up. So nothing new here.
Anyway, I'd like to say that this chapter was pretty good, tough I got a bit confused in some parts. But surely they'll be explained later, right?

Also, Childe wanted me to ask you to "write more about Totsuka and his great awesomeness" as she herself put it. Since in this chapter he said just one sentence (if we're not counting the greeting) and he was mentioned really little. As a huge Totsuka-fan, Childe was a bit disappointed - tough she seems to have forgotten about that after going in her fangirling-mode.

Anyway, this is a great story, so do continue it
Oh yeah, Childe (and Rein) says hi!
Kattan Tieguchi chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Omg I love this storty soooo much. So adorable and so embaressing! I can't wait to see what happens in the morning and what does the red king have to say about all this? Ahhh please don't make us wait! Please update soon it was really fun to read.
xXChild-Of-DemonXx chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Waaaaaah! Totsukaaa! He's alive! *fangirling*

Rizu: *sweatdrop* Is this...normal?
Rein: *sigh* Don't mind her. She's just happy that Totsuka is alive in this story. Seiri: Oh, and I think the fact that this is a yaoi story with YataxOc has something to do with it, too. Anyway, she won't be stopping anytime soon so just do the review for her, Rizu.
Rizu: Right... Oh well, here we go.

*cough* Hello, Rizu here. I'm writing this review 'cause as you can see, Childe is currently too busy fangirling about Totsuka (and Mikoto). So yeah, nice to meet you.
Firstly I want to say that this story is amazing, intresting and seems quite well-written. Good work. I personally like the OC of this story, since seems like a nice person. And he saved Totsuka's life, so of course Childe thinks he's awesome. Go figure.
Secondly, I'd like to point out that in this chapter Yata seems to act like a jerk, but seeing that he tought Daiki had something to do with Totsuka's 'murder', it's kind of to be expected. Besides, this chapter was kind of from Daiki's point of view, and he didn't know Homra's reasons for their actions. So it isn't a bad thing.
Lastly, Childe wants to ask wether or not this story has TotsukaxMikoto pairing or something like that. She'll probably start whining if you don't pair Totsuka with anyone. Go figure.