Reviews for The Practicum
I had seen your story on so many people's lists of favorites and I finally found the time to read it. Now I understand the recs. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be adding it to MY favorites. Thank you for writing such a sweet story.
Yulika chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
Thank you for this wonderful story. I read in one breath. Edward was so sweet, and they are perfect couple.
Gigileexo chapter 15 . 11/6/2020
I adore this! Adore your B and especially your blushing adorkable E, gah! I think my mouth was hanging wide open for most, uh, scenes;) And when it wasn't, I was grinning like a fool. I can't wait to read more of your words!
-Gigi xo
rachel625 chapter 15 . 10/12/2020
Loved this story so much! thanks for sharing!
Nauticalmass chapter 14 . 8/31/2020
In finding this fic again years later, it was like catching up with an old friend. It is the perfect example of AH AU dine right. Thanks for sharing your talent.
FemenistBellaSwan chapter 15 . 8/3/2020
This story was so beautiful wow! They were both such a beautiful blend of sweet and witty! I loved them so much I’d kill to see how that next year treated them!
pinkshoes81 chapter 15 . 7/11/2020
Great story x
lilsunnysaunt chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
I found this story and your works through a friend of mine on Facebook. I don't know how I'd never heard your name or read fics back in the day, but better late than never. This was such a fun story to read and I can't wait to delve in other stories you have written. Thanks for sharing.
Paty4Hale chapter 15 . 6/6/2020
This fic had everything. Sass, humor, dirtyness, romance. And I absolutely loved it!
Paty4Hale chapter 8 . 6/6/2020
Nothing kills the mood quite like a dad-walk-in!
Paty4Hale chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
Oh god! I'm sooo enjoying this so far! It's hilarious! Poor Edward was so stunned!
sneakygirl08 chapter 15 . 2/8/2020
Pretty sure this a repeat post to say thank you thank you for writing and I would love love to be one of your Bella’s to any of your Edwards. But especially this Edward.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2020
They are so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 15 . 1/15/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this gem.
By far one of my favourite Edward's he's hot and adorable.
And for the first time ever I love Jess in a fic.
Loved how you incorporated all the other characters.
Loved it!
madelinecoffee chapter 15 . 10/9/2019
Oh this was such a great story! It was fun and sweet, I loved how you fit all the characters into it as well. Thank you for sharing it!
4,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »