Reviews for The Practicum
Boston Blondie chapter 15 . 7/22
Just did a re read and I loved it more this time than the 1st time around. Thank you for sharing your words with us.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 5/30
I love this sweet fluffy story! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 5/30
Awww...so adorkable!
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 5/30
*sigh* :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/30
I figured they would finally go all the way since they were in her bed and basically naked and all ramped up. Coach scored a gooooooaaaaaalllll! ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 5/30
Dayum! She’s good. The man is a goner, and finally someone put him first. I loved it in the last chapter when he kissed her on the field after the game, basically letting everyone know that they’re dating and stopped the rumors. Mrs. Cope be damned. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 5/29
Edward is just so darned sweet and caring.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 5/29
Busted! Lol! Who was more embarrassed or uncomfortable?
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 5/29
Lol! Bless his embarrassed little heart!
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 5/29
These two are just so danged cute!
I LOL’d a few chapters ago when they were listing the Master Bates slang terms! (I had to rephrase that term so it would pass)
scholayolay chapter 15 . 5/21
I absolutely loved this story. You are such a great writer, I really enjoyed the characters and plot (and smut yeaaaaa baby) and it was just a really wonderful version of Bella and Edward to give me all the happy sexy feels. Thank you!
I had seen your story on so many people's lists of favorites and I finally found the time to read it. Now I understand the recs. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be adding it to MY favorites. Thank you for writing such a sweet story.
Yulika chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
Thank you for this wonderful story. I read in one breath. Edward was so sweet, and they are perfect couple.
Gigileexo chapter 15 . 11/6/2020
I adore this! Adore your B and especially your blushing adorkable E, gah! I think my mouth was hanging wide open for most, uh, scenes;) And when it wasn't, I was grinning like a fool. I can't wait to read more of your words!
-Gigi xo
rachel625 chapter 15 . 10/12/2020
Loved this story so much! thanks for sharing!
4,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »