Reviews for The Practicum
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Oh my gosh! Let me tell you this Edward is just eatable and adorable! Like for real his blush just killed me! I do get why Bella couldn't get her hands off him. And I'm extremely happy for Charlie and Mrs. Stanley! :3 Loved it! Thumbs up! I'll definitely will check more of your stories! Warm kisses from Florida.
Lessons chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
I finished this story a few days ago and wanted to come back to review it. You're a very talented author who manages to convey a great deal of emotion in your work, and this was so much fun to read! I hope you keep writing because your stories are amazing!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
That was sweet. The beach and the mutual pleasuring.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
That last part was funny...lol.
HollettLA chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Finally had time to sit down and read through all the posted chapters (let's not talk about the state of my inbox, m'kay?). And I read damn near all of this with a silly grin on my face, which I needed. Perfectly done, as per usual, with no wrong notes. I feel I should make a margarita to toast your accomplishment!

xoxo,
Lisa
Midnight Cougar chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Blushing Sex Ed-Ward was fabulous! Would love to read meeting his parents, though. Thanks for another great story. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
*grins* These two...wow! Beautiful ILYs!
Midnight Cougar chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Aw, I adore his blush...he is such a sweetheart of an Edward. Love reading their relationship. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
They are so sweet together! Lovely dance.
Midnight Cougar chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
"just…the tip" was SO hot! Great chapter! :)
Jill chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
This was one of my top ten fanfics ever. Proof that there don't have to be horribly flawed principal characters or significant angst to have a masterfully written story. Hated to see it end.
b3j02 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Awww adorable story! Wish there was more. Loved the characters!
b3j02 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Aww thet live each other! One more chapter?! What? So fast!
b3j02 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
So cute. Glad it was nothing setious and that he is gonna stick around. What good coach too. Adorable!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Adorable. I heard the Red Hot Chili Peppers on a classic rock station, I felt so old! Sometimes I will talk music with a high schooler and find it appaling they don't have the foggiest idea who I am talking about...
4,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »