Reviews for The Practicum
Evelyne-raconte chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
It's a very nice fiction to read. I like it a lot, it makes me smile. Thank you.
Tashakcooks chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
So, so good! I loved this Edward and Bella, I'll really miss them.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
Loved your fic! It was AWESOME. I could not put it down:)
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Good beginning, I like it. I think there will be funny things later. Thank you for sharing.
Ailee H chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Ahhh love these two. Thanks for sharing!
Ailee H chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
cuties!
shecater chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Loved this story! Loved this shy Edward ! Very well written!
Ailee H chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
awwwwwwwwww these two are adorable!
wandb chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
I loved this! So fun and hot - just what I wanted to read today. I found your story on the Swan's Bookstore blog. My story was rec'd there today, so I wandered over to see what else was there, and voila! A fun read! Thanks again!
wandb chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I am really enjoying this story so far. I was looking for something sexy and light, and this is working just fine! Off to read more!
jarkin33 chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
I'm fail at reviewing each chapter but I wanted to just give you one comprehensive comment at the end that hopefully encompasses all my thoughts about this.

You have an amazing way of telling a story... hooking a reader and making us care about your characters takes skill and talent and you have it in spades my friend. I want this group of people to be my friends... I want to have a Friday night at the mexican restaurant tradition and needless to say a little bit of this Edward in my life.

Your stories always have a little bit of everything, humor, serious, sadness and swoon - all things that make them so wonderful to read. The way you can take a mundane thing like sex-ed class and find all the potential for a wonderfully sweet and sexy story is amazing to me.

thank you so much for sharing your words with us and I look forward to the day that I can pick up your book on my bookshelf and say 'I read her stuff way back when...'

xoxo
jaime
lenniem chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Sweet...one more first... And now he sees what the fuss is about...:-)
squalloogal chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Perfect in every way. Thanks for writing it.

SQ
Yeghishe chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
As someone who was trained as a teacher this story was so familiar on that level. :] Not to mention: You have amazing characterization!

-y
Adrienne120 chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I loved this story! Your character development was very well done and while the story is short, the storyline is crafted in such a way as to give a clear glimpse of the future. I don't feel like there were loose ends; instead, there is only a craving for more because of great writing. I'm looking forward to more of your stories!
4,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »