Reviews for The Practicum
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
Spending the morning in bed and the later morning in the park, is a wonderful way to spend time together. I like how she appreciates the chivalry. My husband insists on opening the doors, making sure I am on the inside of a street, all of the little things you mention. I've been with him a little over twenty-six years and I still love that he loves me that way. I imagine for teachers, graduation must be both a happy and sad time. Happy for the students that are on their way to bigger and better things and sad for them leaving, as some have formed bonds with one another over the years. Charlie and Barbara were kind of cute together. Charlie not really wanting to not touch her in front of Bella. Very sweet. I loved that Edward just thrust the key at Bella, without really asking her. He's effing adorable. Her wanting to tease but, really wanting to say yes. Very good ending to a wonderful tale. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
It is really cute that they seem to be outing themselves at school, little by little, to the staff members that are not their close friends. Soooooo funny that Bella and Jess walked in on their parents on, what appeared to be, a date. Joking that they should call each other 'sister' to them, lol. Seems that Angela may have met someone whilst looking at artful garbage. Now that is a story for the rest of their lives. I really liked Jasper's suggestion for a club of tolerance. Jess and Edward agreeing to help him with it, was great as well. Drunk Bella and Edward were funny. I'm surprised they even managed to have sex, let alone an all new position. Somehow, through all of those words coming out of his mouth, she deciphered and ILY. Good for her. I was very happy that they then said it out loud to one another. Yay! So sad the next chapter is the last chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
I was wondering why they were going to Bella's house, if they had to stop at Edward's . . . just stay there at Edward's. So, I was glad that is what you had her decide to do. I love that he blurted out that he was getting laid. The poor man was mortified about that and I just thought it was adorable. I'm glad she teased him and let him know he most definitely was. That was a whole bunch of sexy, when she decided they need not leave his house and started undressing him. Very well written lemon. I loved that they spent the night trying different positions. Her looking through his office was interesting. I liked that she was perusing his books and that she found one to borrow. When she knocked over his paperwork and caught it, she should have just put it back and not gone through it. Even if it gave her the impression that he was leaving Forks, I knew there was no way he was. That those had to have been filled out quite a while ago. I am glad he said exactly the same thing to her. I loved that he really likes where he is teaching and that he likes the small town life after all. I imagine small town life is hard to get used to but, once you are, you fit right in.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
I love that even though they've 'sort-to-kind-of-done-it', Edward is still a wee bit awkward with her. It is really sweet. Her inviting him for 'coffee' at midnight and him wondering which type of coffee. Too cute. The dress they found sounded quite pretty. Jess was really fun in this chapter. Good friend in that one. I loved that Edward stammered over his overnight bag and was all kinds of nervous. Loved it. I also thought it was really sweet of Edward to give Emmett his own condoms for the night. Very fun conversation with Rose and Alice. Alice wondering if Bella knew that Jasper was gay. Rose letting Bella know she is in fact ready. Then Bella made me laugh when she said she did not have an aunt working the night shift, so they can stop. They need to get her on the shot or the pill, so they can be spontaneous. Or, make a stop and stock up on enough condoms for both of their nightstand drawers. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
I flove that he brought her French toast for breakfast, to her home. I laughed when he realized how darn uncomfortable his office couch was and had her sit in his office chair. Wouldn't be surprised if that was replaced soon. I felt sad for Angela, even though she probably wouldn't want that reaction. Perhaps Riley is available and maybe they'll hit it off. Or, I hope she finds someone soon. She's so nice and has quite a bit to offer. Very sweet that Edward asked Bella to the dance. It was sort of high school and very sweet. Poor James getting picked on. Hopefully, the parents of Jssper's students aren't narrow minded asshats and don't storm the gates to have him kicked out, once he's outed further. It was very brave of him to do that in front of the others, to help James. And, I'm especially happy that he marched those kids down to the Principal's office. Dicks. Loved that Bella tried to help James but, he's not ready for it yet. Or sadly, was too used to going through it. So wrong. At,least Alice knows that she'll never gain the interest of Jasper. We knew she never would but, she wasn't deterred. Hopefully, she'll back off now. I really liked that Edward was using Bella's own words back in her. They've been surrounded by condoms for weeks, and they still managed to become the cliché they were preaching about. Not stopping when you really know you should. Very good thing she just, just, just finished her period, so there is no chance of pregnancy at all. As that was mighty stupid of them. Even though we know they'd marry and have the child anyway, as they're headed that way. Fun romp, just dangerous if it hadn't been days after her period.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
I'm kind of sad that their classes together have ended for the year. Hopefully, they can do it again next year. It was really sweet of Rose to thank Bella for her advice. Very kind of Bella to let her know she can always come to her anytime. Jessica brought Mark to the game! That is an improvement. I am glad she is being more accepting of him and bringing him around the friends. Sounds like he is quite the nice guy, with what he had done for her mom and taking her to the exhibit she wanted to see. Jessica was quite funny in her teasing of Bella and giving her pointers. I am going out to dinner this evening to a teppanyaki grill and you had that for their date in this. I thought that was interesting, in a non interesting to you kind of way, lol. I very much loved that Bella took charge right away and wanted to give him what he'd never had before. I'd say that man was an extremely happy man. Quite.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
Charlie was wonderful in his non-threatening threat of him dating Bella. Quickly changing the conversation to baseball at the end there. So sweet. Edward's caramel apple, was funny yet oh so sweet of him to leave for her. I rather liked that he boldly hinted that he's been thinking of her when alone with himself. Sexy. Angela's questions were so innocent and yet perfect. Great friend she's got there. She accepts that Bella doesn't really want to divulge much, just some. I like that friendship. I very much liked that Edward called Bella up to see the meteor shower. I wondered how, in Forks. It seemed like they would there for a minute. However, they had better things to do, like run to third. And, they did see stars, just not of the sky variety. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
The lesson went extremely well, considering you had nothing but teens in that room putting condoms on fake erections. I was pleasantly surprised that nobody commented anything awful. That they truly took to heart the little threat of the Principal being called if they couldn't act like adults. Impressive. I really liked that he mentioned where the kids can find condoms at school, as well as PPH and pharmacies. We had PPH but, our HS would never have condoms when we went. I'm sure they must by now. At least I hope so. I laughed quite hard at Edward and Bella getting busted by Charlie making out in her own home. Her comment about locking the door, made me laugh harder. They were just getting really into it too.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
I really liked the idea that Edward presented to the Principal and the other teachers, for the students to have them on hand for a study period after school. Very smart plan. I do enjoy how flustered he gets with her about the sex stuff. It was good to learn why his ex was the way she was. It explained quite a bit about why Edward had never done some things, by his age. It also means that they will get to experience those things together, with him being his first time. Very sweet. Angela dropping out of the movie night for the sake of Bella getting another date with Edward, was quite nice of her. Very sweet movie night. That turned rainy. That turned into a make-out session with second base involved. Woo~Hoo! Funny about him trying to get back to the front seat with a hard on. Poor guy. These two make me giggle.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
I have said for years that most adults do not give teens a chance when it comes to intellect. They tend to dismiss them as young and therefore they don't know anything. The students in this chapter were wonderful in what they were bringing out and expressing. I love that you did that. I really enjoy how very much Bella and Edward really like each other. I may sound like a broken record when it comes to that, but it is very true. Their banter is wonderful. Their flirting is delightful. I really loved that he did, in fact, show up at the restaurant and joined them for a bit. Even taking her home. Then her speed-walking in lieu of a run, running into him again, him inviting her for breakfast. Just delicious. I loved how she was thinking one thing and he was speaking of quite another, for that anal sex/blow job conversation. It was so funny. Very fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Yay, Bella told Jasper right away that Alice was asking questions about an older man. It's very funny that Jasper and Edward are eating the rabbit food. Meanwhile, Angela and Bella are eating normal lunches. I wonder how long until Edward starts with different lunches too. Jasper is training for something, so it is unlikely he'll change his lunches soon. Angela bringing up the movie night just then, was brilliant planning and she wasn't even trying. It just worked out so very perfectly. Edward seems to be perfect for Bella and vice versa. He's well read and they have a lot in common so far. I really liked that he turned it into more than a movie too. And, how freaking adorable was it that he asked her with a note in class? So cute! His bringing her a book with flowers in the title, one he gave thought to as well, swoon. They are so effing cute together. I wondered where the gossip part would come into play. Mrs. Cope at the restaurant. He said he wouldn't mind the gossip either . . . yay! I like her idea of them doing high school romance type things, in their process of getting to know one another. It's perfect for this story. Very fun. Loving this.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
Oh, I love that she was out running and found Edward at the school unexpectedly. That was fun. Then, I really liked that she asked him to join her for breakfast. Even better, he accepted. Very good conversation too. I liked that they continued on with their wonderful conversation again at school and talking about the curriculum. The listing off of the mastubatory terms was quite funny. Then segueing into their firsts. Eliminating us from thinking he was a virgin any longer. I like their slow burn. I very much liked that Alice and Rosalie came to Bella with their questions. Very good of Bella to try to get Alice off of Jasper's ears with her suggestion. I hope she warns him so he can react perfectly.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I am loving the classroom parts with Bella and Edward. She definitely likes him. He seems to like her but, he seems shy. Or, he's not interested in that way. I really like Bella and Charlie's rapport. It's isn't stilted and uncomforta Like it normally is portrayed. Which is a wonderful change. I'm very happy they won that game. Seems Edward's formula in coaching is working. I liked that Bella introduced Charlie to Edward, even if they barely spoke. I'm so happy he came out to meet with them. Even happier, that his first time joining them, Jessica wasn't there. I like her but, I have a feeling she may have been trying to capture him the whole time. I loved that Jasper and Edward hit it off so well. His explanation of why he's been standoffish, made sense. Hopefully, he'll start to open up a bit from now on. He seemed comfortable with them and that is great. Sad to learn that Ben was on the high school team and not someone Angela will meet later.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
I liked learning a little more about Bella in this one. Her teaching at Forks High and the reason that came to be. It is remarkable that Charlie can even walk! Wow. Although I'm not a teacher, for some reason I always refer to having to go to 'work' as having to go to 'school' . . . just a very strange thing I've always done. For example, I've just whined to my husband earlier this Sunday evening, that I don't want to go to school tomorrow. So, I thought that was funny that Charlie referred to it that way for Bella. Even though it fits with her job. When Edward came to her classroom dressed in slacks and a button up, I really liked that they quasi flirted with their shared appreciation of how the other was dressed. It was really funny that Jasper is being hounded by Alice. Poor Jasper. I'm wondering if Edward was watching Bella's butt in her pencil skirt, the way she wanted to be looking at his? The class went very well. He commanded that room. He certainly got Bella's attention.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I love the close knit bunch of friends. I really like when the Jessica's are nice, instead of mindless bimbo's. I've never known a Jessica, so no real reason for that. I like that this one is rather bright. Gay Jasper seems rather fun and relaxed. Really enjoyed Angela and her catching Bella ogling Edward on the field. Edward blushing was fantastic. Yes, he's got to get that under control before the lectures begin. She was full of information and I liked that.
4,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »