Reviews for The Practicum
bon123 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
O-M-G! You managed to crack me up. It rarely ever happens even when I'm reading fics who are suppose to be funny.. Kudos to you! and Thank you.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Oh my gosh! Let me tell you this Edward is just eatable and adorable! Like for real his blush just killed me! I do get why Bella couldn't get her hands off him. And I'm extremely happy for Charlie and Mrs. Stanley! :3 Loved it! Thumbs up! I'll definitely will check more of your stories! Warm kisses from Florida.
Lessons chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
I finished this story a few days ago and wanted to come back to review it. You're a very talented author who manages to convey a great deal of emotion in your work, and this was so much fun to read! I hope you keep writing because your stories are amazing!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
That was sweet. The beach and the mutual pleasuring.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
That last part was funny...lol.
HollettLA chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Finally had time to sit down and read through all the posted chapters (let's not talk about the state of my inbox, m'kay?). And I read damn near all of this with a silly grin on my face, which I needed. Perfectly done, as per usual, with no wrong notes. I feel I should make a margarita to toast your accomplishment!

xoxo,
Lisa
Midnight Cougar chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Blushing Sex Ed-Ward was fabulous! Would love to read meeting his parents, though. Thanks for another great story. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
*grins* These two...wow! Beautiful ILYs!
Midnight Cougar chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Aw, I adore his blush...he is such a sweetheart of an Edward. Love reading their relationship. :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
They are so sweet together! Lovely dance.
Midnight Cougar chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
"just…the tip" was SO hot! Great chapter! :)
Jill chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
This was one of my top ten fanfics ever. Proof that there don't have to be horribly flawed principal characters or significant angst to have a masterfully written story. Hated to see it end.
b3j02 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Awww adorable story! Wish there was more. Loved the characters!
b3j02 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Aww thet live each other! One more chapter?! What? So fast!
b3j02 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
So cute. Glad it was nothing setious and that he is gonna stick around. What good coach too. Adorable!
4,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »