Reviews for The Practicum
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
I am loving the classroom parts with Bella and Edward. She definitely likes him. He seems to like her but, he seems shy. Or, he's not interested in that way. I really like Bella and Charlie's rapport. It's isn't stilted and uncomforta Like it normally is portrayed. Which is a wonderful change. I'm very happy they won that game. Seems Edward's formula in coaching is working. I liked that Bella introduced Charlie to Edward, even if they barely spoke. I'm so happy he came out to meet with them. Even happier, that his first time joining them, Jessica wasn't there. I like her but, I have a feeling she may have been trying to capture him the whole time. I loved that Jasper and Edward hit it off so well. His explanation of why he's been standoffish, made sense. Hopefully, he'll start to open up a bit from now on. He seemed comfortable with them and that is great. Sad to learn that Ben was on the high school team and not someone Angela will meet later.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
I liked learning a little more about Bella in this one. Her teaching at Forks High and the reason that came to be. It is remarkable that Charlie can even walk! Wow. Although I'm not a teacher, for some reason I always refer to having to go to 'work' as having to go to 'school' . . . just a very strange thing I've always done. For example, I've just whined to my husband earlier this Sunday evening, that I don't want to go to school tomorrow. So, I thought that was funny that Charlie referred to it that way for Bella. Even though it fits with her job. When Edward came to her classroom dressed in slacks and a button up, I really liked that they quasi flirted with their shared appreciation of how the other was dressed. It was really funny that Jasper is being hounded by Alice. Poor Jasper. I'm wondering if Edward was watching Bella's butt in her pencil skirt, the way she wanted to be looking at his? The class went very well. He commanded that room. He certainly got Bella's attention.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I love the close knit bunch of friends. I really like when the Jessica's are nice, instead of mindless bimbo's. I've never known a Jessica, so no real reason for that. I like that this one is rather bright. Gay Jasper seems rather fun and relaxed. Really enjoyed Angela and her catching Bella ogling Edward on the field. Edward blushing was fantastic. Yes, he's got to get that under control before the lectures begin. She was full of information and I liked that.
LaPumuckl chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
This was a really great read, thanks for sharing:)
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing. -t.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Omg one of the cutiest stories ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Funny thing nineteen minutes is one of my favorite books. You describded it perfectly, its a hard read but woth it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2016
Loved this story. Sooooo good.
Vivi H88 chapter 15 . 5/17/2016
Great story :)
scarlet5 chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Super cute!
FAXalltheway chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful story thanks for writing it
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Laughing already
starsmina chapter 15 . 3/27/2016
definitely a hot story and a true testament to highly unregarded teachers of today
Kksmum chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
Lovely story. Hea's are so good. Thanks.
lca5 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Just saw this on the lemonade stand: everytime I see this story I have to read it. Truly one of my faves (and I'm a bit of an addict ;-)
4,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »