Reviews for The Practicum
Sassyvampmama chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Wonderful...the whole 15 chapters! A delightful read which I just couldn't stop a minute to do a review. Thank you so much!
twirob chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
awesome little story i loved it ;) it would be great though if you could continue it to a sequel ;) thanks for sharing this with us though ;D
Kikabrona chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
This chapter; this story is just so extremely cute and hot... Indescribable but OMG just good fucking job!... Love it, obvi...cant wait to finish but also sad it will end (like Edward said lol)
LunaBev chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
This was one of the sweetest Edwards ever. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Have a nice day!
Toni Masen chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
OMG, why would you leave the story there? You've got HEAPS more to write about ALL the characters. For some reason I thought there were 18 chapters so when I'd read 15 and went to press next and found that there wasn't a next I literally screamed "Nooooo". I know it's a couple of years down the line but go on, write some more...pleeeeeease. BRILLIANT story, I loved everything about it. :-)
Mireads chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
OMG. The feels
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Truly a great story
Postalballet chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I just have to leave this little anecdote here: My nurse friend was telling me a little known fact about what some in-mates with colostomy bags do for whatever reason... If you don't know, a colostomy is where the colon no longer functions properly and is brought through the abdominal wall where it is stitched to the skin creating an opening, or stoma. It's bag collects fecal matter and is removable for disposal purposes. It is also located on either the left or the right SIDE of an individual, depending on colon function. I'll let you do the math on this one, but I will say that- over use causes trauma to the site and nurses have dubbed the cause as "sex on the side". And now you know it's not just a catchy television title.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Delivered as promised. Solid writing, cute dialogue and a smoking hot Edward are a recipe for a must-read!
Sheryl's Sphere chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
I am loving your story... It's pretty late and I'm still reading. So... when I admit that a typo got me laughing so hard I nearly wet myself ... after Bella tells Edward that his place is cozy...
he smiles and his teeth scrape his HIP... all I could picture is that he is awfully limber... and what kind of a nervous tick is that?
baileygirl chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
I loved this. I haven't read Fanfic in a while and I saw a link to this and thought it sounded good. And it was better than good, it was great. So I thought I would scan your list of other stories and omg, I can't believe you wrote The Purple Banana Hanmock! I read that forever ago and LOVED it. So clearly I will now have to read everything you've written. :)
4,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »