Reviews for The Practicum
Nannyjojo chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
I'm all for rounding then basses.
They are really cute
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
I loved the note passing.
They both seem to be on the same page.
But yeah the rumor mill will in full force no doubt.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Wow.
Oh Alice, I think your in for a disappointment.
Love how we're finding out little bits about Edward.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Seems Edward has won a few fans, staff, pupils and parents.
Guess coming in mid-term is hard.
Looking forward to seeing where this will go.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Haha. I so remember that song. While I love both movies, the first will always be my first love.
Edward really did have that class in the bag.
I am very intrigued by Edward.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I love grease as a whole.
1 and 2.
Saw this posted on Facebook and was already intrigued and interested just from the Grease reference.
Liking the mix of staff and students so far.
Edward is intriguing.
Looking forward to seeing this all unfold.
Sassyvampmama chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Wonderful...the whole 15 chapters! A delightful read which I just couldn't stop a minute to do a review. Thank you so much!
twirob chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
awesome little story i loved it ;) it would be great though if you could continue it to a sequel ;) thanks for sharing this with us though ;D
Kikabrona chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
This chapter; this story is just so extremely cute and hot... Indescribable but OMG just good fucking job!... Love it, obvi...cant wait to finish but also sad it will end (like Edward said lol)
LunaBev chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
This was one of the sweetest Edwards ever. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Have a nice day!
Toni Masen chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
OMG, why would you leave the story there? You've got HEAPS more to write about ALL the characters. For some reason I thought there were 18 chapters so when I'd read 15 and went to press next and found that there wasn't a next I literally screamed "Nooooo". I know it's a couple of years down the line but go on, write some more...pleeeeeease. BRILLIANT story, I loved everything about it. :-)
Mireads chapter 15 . 11/6/2015