Reviews for The Practicum
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Just about fell off my chair when Charlie switched on the overhead light and caught them on the couch! All I can say is they wanted to relive their teen years and are doing a damn fine job of it! Sunday dinner at Charlie's ought to be a hoot!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh, the memories, the memories! I just had to laugh at the two of them getting caught at the drive-in! I love this pair together and hope they continue to have fun getting to really know each other!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Oh, poor red-faced Edward nearly had that heart attack right there in the diner! Now Bella has him primed for things he has never experienced and really wants to!
Elizabeth142 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Such a great story
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
That movie date went really well! I think this could be a lot of fun to watch unfold!
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I was so impressed with Bella's advice to Rose and Alice. Poor little Alice has no clue that Jasper's gay and would die of embarrassment if she accidentally told him how she felt and found out afterward!
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Why wouldn't she want to get closer to a gorgeous single guy like him? If he's from Chicago and points east, Forks has to be a bit of a shock and take a little getting used to!
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Amazing that the tables have turned and it's Bella blushing and Edward who is cool and collected. I wonder if this should give Ms. Swan a clue? Hopefully, it will.
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Supposedly men objectify women a lot, but Jessica's comments about Edward show it's an equal opportunity habit! He strikes me as kind of shy and maybe new to this situation, but Bella would like to get to know him better.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Great story! I would not have minded more. Thanks for all of the hard work! Lisa
Oilily chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Perfect, wonderful, heart-warming, sexy, arousing, amazing, awesome, lovely, marvelous, epic, sweet, cute and so much more!
I definitely don't know enough english adjectives to describe your story.
I'd expected to read a funny little fic for distraction, but I got so much more! You made it straight to my all-time-favorites-list and top-ten-of-fics-list. And this despite my general dislike of fluffy fics! I'm normally a big angst-hOOr, but I totally forgot about that while reading The Practicum.
The UST between Bella and Edward was so much and perfect, I didn't need angst on top. It's actually a little embarassing how your fic left me hot and bothered. Hot damn!
I devoured every word and can't say often enough how much I liked it.
Thank you so much for sharing this! This is my second fic I read by you after "Departures" and I liked this one even more. You are so talented and your writing is wonderful and perfect! And the best: there are still so many fics by you I haven't read!

xoxo, Oilily
anna chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Oh I really liked your story! And I was kind of sad to see that this ist the end already. Oh dear, I'd love to read more of all the fluff and naked Edward. I loved your story. Thank you! :)
HappyEndingLover chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Such a great ending keeping it light. I like your writing thank you for sharing it on FF.
lmc123 chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Ah, this was a gorgeous story. I am a def angst girl, so had had this in my fav's for ages and not read. I loved it, might actually use some of your sex ed discussions in my class, they were good! They were both adorable in this, thank you x x x
lmc123 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014