Reviews for The Practicum
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 9/12
The lesson went extremely well, considering you had nothing but teens in that room putting condoms on fake erections. I was pleasantly surprised that nobody commented anything awful. That they truly took to heart the little threat of the Principal being called if they couldn't act like adults. Impressive. I really liked that he mentioned where the kids can find condoms at school, as well as PPH and pharmacies. We had PPH but, our HS would never have condoms when we went. I'm sure they must by now. At least I hope so. I laughed quite hard at Edward and Bella getting busted by Charlie making out in her own home. Her comment about locking the door, made me laugh harder. They were just getting really into it too.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 9/12
I really liked the idea that Edward presented to the Principal and the other teachers, for the students to have them on hand for a study period after school. Very smart plan. I do enjoy how flustered he gets with her about the sex stuff. It was good to learn why his ex was the way she was. It explained quite a bit about why Edward had never done some things, by his age. It also means that they will get to experience those things together, with him being his first time. Very sweet. Angela dropping out of the movie night for the sake of Bella getting another date with Edward, was quite nice of her. Very sweet movie night. That turned rainy. That turned into a make-out session with second base involved. Woo~Hoo! Funny about him trying to get back to the front seat with a hard on. Poor guy. These two make me giggle.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 9/12
I have said for years that most adults do not give teens a chance when it comes to intellect. They tend to dismiss them as young and therefore they don't know anything. The students in this chapter were wonderful in what they were bringing out and expressing. I love that you did that. I really enjoy how very much Bella and Edward really like each other. I may sound like a broken record when it comes to that, but it is very true. Their banter is wonderful. Their flirting is delightful. I really loved that he did, in fact, show up at the restaurant and joined them for a bit. Even taking her home. Then her speed-walking in lieu of a run, running into him again, him inviting her for breakfast. Just delicious. I loved how she was thinking one thing and he was speaking of quite another, for that anal sex/blow job conversation. It was so funny. Very fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 9/11
Yay, Bella told Jasper right away that Alice was asking questions about an older man. It's very funny that Jasper and Edward are eating the rabbit food. Meanwhile, Angela and Bella are eating normal lunches. I wonder how long until Edward starts with different lunches too. Jasper is training for something, so it is unlikely he'll change his lunches soon. Angela bringing up the movie night just then, was brilliant planning and she wasn't even trying. It just worked out so very perfectly. Edward seems to be perfect for Bella and vice versa. He's well read and they have a lot in common so far. I really liked that he turned it into more than a movie too. And, how freaking adorable was it that he asked her with a note in class? So cute! His bringing her a book with flowers in the title, one he gave thought to as well, swoon. They are so effing cute together. I wondered where the gossip part would come into play. Mrs. Cope at the restaurant. He said he wouldn't mind the gossip either . . . yay! I like her idea of them doing high school romance type things, in their process of getting to know one another. It's perfect for this story. Very fun. Loving this.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/11
Oh, I love that she was out running and found Edward at the school unexpectedly. That was fun. Then, I really liked that she asked him to join her for breakfast. Even better, he accepted. Very good conversation too. I liked that they continued on with their wonderful conversation again at school and talking about the curriculum. The listing off of the mastubatory terms was quite funny. Then segueing into their firsts. Eliminating us from thinking he was a virgin any longer. I like their slow burn. I very much liked that Alice and Rosalie came to Bella with their questions. Very good of Bella to try to get Alice off of Jasper's ears with her suggestion. I hope she warns him so he can react perfectly.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/11
I am loving the classroom parts with Bella and Edward. She definitely likes him. He seems to like her but, he seems shy. Or, he's not interested in that way. I really like Bella and Charlie's rapport. It's isn't stilted and uncomforta Like it normally is portrayed. Which is a wonderful change. I'm very happy they won that game. Seems Edward's formula in coaching is working. I liked that Bella introduced Charlie to Edward, even if they barely spoke. I'm so happy he came out to meet with them. Even happier, that his first time joining them, Jessica wasn't there. I like her but, I have a feeling she may have been trying to capture him the whole time. I loved that Jasper and Edward hit it off so well. His explanation of why he's been standoffish, made sense. Hopefully, he'll start to open up a bit from now on. He seemed comfortable with them and that is great. Sad to learn that Ben was on the high school team and not someone Angela will meet later.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/11
I liked learning a little more about Bella in this one. Her teaching at Forks High and the reason that came to be. It is remarkable that Charlie can even walk! Wow. Although I'm not a teacher, for some reason I always refer to having to go to 'work' as having to go to 'school' . . . just a very strange thing I've always done. For example, I've just whined to my husband earlier this Sunday evening, that I don't want to go to school tomorrow. So, I thought that was funny that Charlie referred to it that way for Bella. Even though it fits with her job. When Edward came to her classroom dressed in slacks and a button up, I really liked that they quasi flirted with their shared appreciation of how the other was dressed. It was really funny that Jasper is being hounded by Alice. Poor Jasper. I'm wondering if Edward was watching Bella's butt in her pencil skirt, the way she wanted to be looking at his? The class went very well. He commanded that room. He certainly got Bella's attention.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/11
I love the close knit bunch of friends. I really like when the Jessica's are nice, instead of mindless bimbo's. I've never known a Jessica, so no real reason for that. I like that this one is rather bright. Gay Jasper seems rather fun and relaxed. Really enjoyed Angela and her catching Bella ogling Edward on the field. Edward blushing was fantastic. Yes, he's got to get that under control before the lectures begin. She was full of information and I liked that.
LaPumuckl chapter 15 . 8/31
This was a really great read, thanks for sharing:)
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 7/26
Enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing. -t.
Omg one of the cutiest stories ever.
Funny thing nineteen minutes is one of my favorite books. You describded it perfectly, its a hard read but woth it.
Loved this story. Sooooo good.
Vivi H88 chapter 15 . 5/17