Reviews for The Practicum
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Why wouldn't she want to get closer to a gorgeous single guy like him? If he's from Chicago and points east, Forks has to be a bit of a shock and take a little getting used to!
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Amazing that the tables have turned and it's Bella blushing and Edward who is cool and collected. I wonder if this should give Ms. Swan a clue? Hopefully, it will.
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Supposedly men objectify women a lot, but Jessica's comments about Edward show it's an equal opportunity habit! He strikes me as kind of shy and maybe new to this situation, but Bella would like to get to know him better.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Great story! I would not have minded more. Thanks for all of the hard work! Lisa
Oilily chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Perfect, wonderful, heart-warming, sexy, arousing, amazing, awesome, lovely, marvelous, epic, sweet, cute and so much more!
I definitely don't know enough english adjectives to describe your story.
I'd expected to read a funny little fic for distraction, but I got so much more! You made it straight to my all-time-favorites-list and top-ten-of-fics-list. And this despite my general dislike of fluffy fics! I'm normally a big angst-hOOr, but I totally forgot about that while reading The Practicum.
The UST between Bella and Edward was so much and perfect, I didn't need angst on top. It's actually a little embarassing how your fic left me hot and bothered. Hot damn!
I devoured every word and can't say often enough how much I liked it.
Thank you so much for sharing this! This is my second fic I read by you after "Departures" and I liked this one even more. You are so talented and your writing is wonderful and perfect! And the best: there are still so many fics by you I haven't read!

xoxo, Oilily
anna chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Oh I really liked your story! And I was kind of sad to see that this ist the end already. Oh dear, I'd love to read more of all the fluff and naked Edward. I loved your story. Thank you! :)
HappyEndingLover chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Such a great ending keeping it light. I like your writing thank you for sharing it on FF.
lmc123 chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Ah, this was a gorgeous story. I am a def angst girl, so had had this in my fav's for ages and not read. I loved it, might actually use some of your sex ed discussions in my class, they were good! They were both adorable in this, thank you x x x
lmc123 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Wow
Emmaline3 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Too cute, sweet, lame and adorable; they are both a perfect match!
Fefe3 chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I really enjoyed the story, thanks for sharing
Fefe3 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Love is in the air
Fefe3 chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
These two are simply the cutest. I love that I find myself smiling while reading this story. Great chapter
Fefe3 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Whew, fanning myself on this one, very sexy
Fefe3 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
That was really quite sexy, Bella is quite the gift giver
4,220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »