Reviews for The Practicum
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 1/24
Haha. I so remember that song. While I love both movies, the first will always be my first love.
Edward really did have that class in the bag.
I am very intrigued by Edward.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 1/24
I love grease as a whole.
1 and 2.
Saw this posted on Facebook and was already intrigued and interested just from the Grease reference.
Liking the mix of staff and students so far.
Edward is intriguing.
Looking forward to seeing this all unfold.
Sassyvampmama chapter 15 . 1/17
Thanks for sharing.
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 1/3
Wonderful...the whole 15 chapters! A delightful read which I just couldn't stop a minute to do a review. Thank you so much!
twirob chapter 15 . 1/2
awesome little story i loved it ;) it would be great though if you could continue it to a sequel ;) thanks for sharing this with us though ;D
Kikabrona chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
This chapter; this story is just so extremely cute and hot... Indescribable but OMG just good fucking job!... Love it, obvi...cant wait to finish but also sad it will end (like Edward said lol)
LunaBev chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
This was one of the sweetest Edwards ever. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Have a nice day!
Toni Masen chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
OMG, why would you leave the story there? You've got HEAPS more to write about ALL the characters. For some reason I thought there were 18 chapters so when I'd read 15 and went to press next and found that there wasn't a next I literally screamed "Nooooo". I know it's a couple of years down the line but go on, write some more...pleeeeeease. BRILLIANT story, I loved everything about it. :-)
Mireads chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
OMG. The feels
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Truly a great story
Postalballet chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
I just have to leave this little anecdote here: My nurse friend was telling me a little known fact about what some in-mates with colostomy bags do for whatever reason... If you don't know, a colostomy is where the colon no longer functions properly and is brought through the abdominal wall where it is stitched to the skin creating an opening, or stoma. It's bag collects fecal matter and is removable for disposal purposes. It is also located on either the left or the right SIDE of an individual, depending on colon function. I'll let you do the math on this one, but I will say that- over use causes trauma to the site and nurses have dubbed the cause as "sex on the side". And now you know it's not just a catchy television title.
Abby Gast chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Delivered as promised. Solid writing, cute dialogue and a smoking hot Edward are a recipe for a must-read!
4,251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »