Reviews for The Practicum
MsHavisham79 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Gahhhhhhhh, that hand hold!
And yes Bella, please compromise his integrity, right there on the table works fine.
QueenMichonneGrimes chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I loved the chapter, but what stuck out to me the most is Edward's statement about small towns. I was born and raised in a small town myself and I'm often shocked at how many city people are actually surprised at the way things are. I know it sounds bad, but when there's less than 500 people in a town there will always be a dynamic where everyone knows everyone and everyone knows everyone's business as well. Usually, the town is so small that there's literally nothing else to do but preoccupy yourself with stories of how Mr. Jones is sleeping with Mrs. Cladd. I'm getting wayyy off topic off here, but you catch my drift. ;)

Bella is crazy if she's allowed herself to become so numb that she's doesn't think about it. Maybe it's because I've had nothing but bad experiences growing up with people discussing your personal life; needless to say, I hate small towns.

But again, I have to reiterate that I loved loved LOVED this chapter!
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Well, Bella has made it onto his safe alliance list, at least. I'm glad Edward decided to join them for their Friday night outing after his team's important win, and I'm equally glad Jessica wasn't there. She may have made him decide to never return with her aggressive nature.
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Who in there right mind omits gauc? I would be looking at him funny too. That little one on one between Edward and Bella over some Mexican food was a nice little ice breaker. Can't wait to see more. Thanks so much.
Dawnriki chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Edward's kind of a tough nut to crack. I hope Bella gets access to his nuts soon...

Also, I'm starting sex ed with grades 7-9 on Monday. We'll be covering thrilling topics like abstinence, "safer" sex and how to put on a condom. Luckily I have my own male version of Bella there for back up.
Alicia23 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I think we'd all like to compromise Edward's integrity ;) It's good to see him starting to loosen up just a little bit. Can't wait to see what happens next!
tsm0836 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Smart man to get the feel if the place first. Small towns can be ruthless and there is nowhere to hide. Thank you for sharing your words.
archy12 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
it's true,there are only so many people around,you don't have much choice if something happens and you want to break off from a 's impossible not to run into the same people again and Edward has been wise that way.
hm,notwithstanding his affectionate gesture,the question remains-what is it that makes him blush in front of Bella?being uptight is one thing,being awkward quite another.
enjoyed the lively description!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Great stuff!
Rebecca1605 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter. I could visualize Edward coaching from the sidelines exactly how you described it. Thanks for the update!
gabby1017 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Small town affairs are everyone's business... and many share...
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter! really can't wait for more!
Heather Grey chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter! It was nice to see Edward in his element coaching soccer. Then he gets all shy with Bella. Can't wait to see how their relationship moves forward. Thanks for the update.
TessLouise chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
You compromise that integrity, Bella! :-)
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
So, Bella got the whole meeting the 'rent out of the way early on huh? ;)

Then telling him she would take him home.. Poor guy, didn't know what hit him I am sure.

Clearing the air before the night was over was a good thing. LOL

Loved this