Reviews for The Practicum
BurchGirl chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Very funny fic. Looking forward to the next chapter!
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
They're making progress.
Lucoga chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Gawd I love this story! The pace is perfect, really draws me in. Thanks!
ilive2read chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Can I start a line to help compromise him...sigh
jansails chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Glad to know Edward doesn't think of Bella as either a small town gossip, busybody, or someone with a targeted agenda.
Edward has relaxed with the group, more so in Bella's company.
Baby steps, baby steps.
jansails/jan2
Likeisaid chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
great update
CarrieZM chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Oh - what a wouldn't give to make an alliance with Edward ;). I am loving this story SO much! It's such a nice change up to have a slightly awkward/nervous Edward.

Thanks for the update ! I'm anxious to see who makes the next move so far Bella has stepped up to the plate. Although now that Edward has explained why he has been reserved-maybe things will heat up ...if Bella got worked up by his hand on top of hers - can't wait to see what a kiss would do :)
PurpleBrina17 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
So does he like her or is he jsut really shy?
Midnight Cougar chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I love the setting of this story; it makes for a sweet and relaxing read. And I really like this Bella, she makes me laugh, and is so honest with herself, "...pretend to be a mature educator instead of a horny single educator..." lol Nice to see Edward open up a bit... Can't wait for Bella to "compromise his integrity"! ;)
lknots chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
You are goood :) Thank you! Lotta
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
*falls flailing to the floor* Oh, sweet baby Jeebus, do I ever love your Edwards.
Bower-Of-Bliss chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Really enjoying this story so far.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I'm glad he fessed up as to the whys of him being standoffish. I have been there, going from a city to a small town is very hard. And then people's opinion of you is that you aren't friendly or snobby when in reality it is just hard to deal with everyone being in your business, even though they don't see it that way! LOL

So, Bella is Definately getting all flustered with Edward, which is good. She needs it! I gotta say that I had a fleeting thought of Edward being interested in the other team, but I'm not so sure with how he blushes and he had to sit down behind his desk after he grabbed Bella's hips to steady himself, hmmmm... ;)

Your portrayal of his coaching skills is amazing, I wish all coaches were that way! He was great!

Glad she went and introduced her dad and Edward finally accepted the invite! There is definatley a spark there, I can't wait to see where it leads!
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
yes, expecting compromised integrity involving a "big one" soon
lknots chapter 2 . 1/24/2013