Reviews for The Practicum
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Really great!
shc92 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
lol! love it ... I could practically feel (I was going to type "Bella's heat" and ...no ...!) Bella finding the room "warm" - glance at his slacks (lol!).

Cute Alice crushing on the math teacher.

"You all lived here once upon a time," Edward says immediately...

Geeky, awkward Edward (who can be commanding when needed)? Yes, yes.
Hckygal12 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ooh...me likes "Teacherward"...
MagTwi78 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Loved it! Sorry I can't be more profound than that right now, buying enjoying seeing where this goes :)
NanStew chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Only remember original Grease. Love your Edward by the way. So shy around Bella and totally fantastic as a teacher. Sounds like Rob a little. He's a fantastic actor and shy at interviews.
Erikajo chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I'm hot for Teacher! Edward, that is. :)
fannygilmore chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Great job with this chapter!
I used to teach this, and I'm so pleased Edward handled it professionally. Makes all the difference in how the students accept the information.
Thanks.
abstract way chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love the premise for this story and the way your writing flows is inspiring. It was a nice twist that Edward had such command of the class when we went into it like Bella, fearing the worst. He is seriously hot and I can't wait to see what unfolds.
Great job...thanks!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
obviously sex ed classes aren't the reason for his blushes! Alice having a crush on jasper was so funny. Great chapter x
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This should be fun!
Thanks.
Angelesfog chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I think this story is absolutely great!
LaTiDo chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
such a great chappy! ahhh, you are awesome just like awkward coachward.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at Edward's ability to handle the subject matter better than Bella. It seems the new coach is only bashful and tongue tied when talking to her. Charlie's tale was tragic, even though he's bounced back remarkably well. Alice's crush is too cute.
Elizabeth142 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
love it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Awesome chapter. You are an amazing writer! Love aawkward Edwards and strong Bellas.
4,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 279 .. Last Next »