Reviews for The Practicum
cejsmom chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Confident sexy Edward was hot!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ya gotta love him though...
Canyaceme chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Blushing Edward - cute
modernsafari chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
STOP. I can't take the blushing! He is too darn cuuuuuuute! BTW, at some period in my life I LOVEDDDDD Grease2. (Never mind that I was old enough to see it when it came out.)
HollBeth chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
"Gone is the blushing, awkward, slightly unsure rookie teacher I spoke to..." Perhaps Miss Swan is the reason for his fluster-ation, not the material...hmmm. ;)
GorGirl chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I hope she invites him for margaritas! I think he has a crush on Bella, and that's why he gets awkward around her. There's more to Mr. Cullen - can't wait to find out more about him!
Nonita chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Looking forward for more! 3
Nonita chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Thanks!
Twilighter-RKT chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Haha this made me crack up loving it so far.
SmillaGW chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
So very, very good this. It has such an easy flow to it, reading it is so effortless. And oh my gah... this Edward. Can't wait to have a look into Edward's mind.
ZezeLou chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Love this! How funny and different these two already seem. Thanks!
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Loved it! Especially how he tried to impress her with his Hemingway knowledge. ;)
rubell chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
never did see grease 2...is edward really that awkward or is it just around bella? sad we didnt get that peak at coachs behind, sure it would have been worth it, lol...so, is he even slightly attracted to her? well, i guess that goes with my first question...cannot wait for more, UST?
Jiff Simpson chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Loved this chapter & I'm pretty sure I've already fallen for this Edward. I can't wait to learn more about him!
I also love how you've made some Twi characters teachers & the others are students. It's great when authors shake things up a bit, I think.
XO