Reviews for The Practicum
Jdifrans1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Love these two! Love all the character changes too. Can't wait for more.
dlhk chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ooh. This sounds like lots of fun. I can't wait to see what's next. -mommyofboth
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
love it...I can't even imagine what these teachers have to put up with now a days...
lt90 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
enamoramiento chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Awwwww, so its Bella that makes him blush and fumble :oD
Actually, Im glad my biology teacher in 8th grade was a middle-aged nature freak with steel-rimmed glasses and too much facial hair. I would have DIED if he had been hot...
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Oh honey, I can quote Grease 2 (and the original, of course) word for word. I still remember going to see it at the theater.
Midnight Cougar chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Wow, Edward did rock that Sex Ed class! But he is still blushing, so cute to see that. Hmm... I can't imagine he is a virgin...but maybe just doesn't have much experience...or maybe, he's a wild man behind that soft, shy teacher persona? ;) It all makes me giggle...'cause I think he likes Ms. Swan. Hope she invites him for margarita night, and he goes, next chapter. Sweet story, thank you for writing some lovely fluff! :)
marilynnellsworth chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I am waiting for the next chapter, I really like this one so farj
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
At first, I misread the summary as "We're going to be teaching high schoolers, not get each other knocked up or infected with gonorrhea." and thought "?!" :oD
What a pretty plot so far. I still remember that few weeks in 8th-grade biology when they told us about birds&bees... Lord, poor teachers everywhere :oD
Also, I like that this Edward is hot but awkward :o)
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I can't wait for the next lesson.
NJSilla chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I picture edward being really Good under the Sheets and confident, cant wait for bella to test that theory
archy12 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
well done, high-schoolers about sex can't be easy,but you absolutely nailed it!good work with Newton too.:)
my theory is that Edward may be the shy type,but he is this awkward only with that he managed to compliment Bella on her attire I can't ,maybe he got a nice view while Bella walked ahead of him,eh?
very curious to see if he joins 'the margarita group',and how it will affect him!
Colena chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I love this Edward ! And I think he is always blushing because of Bella
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I sooooo love this story
kymbersmith90 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Hi,

I liked seeing Angela and Bella hanging out at the beginning of this chapter. I like seeing her spending time with people other than Edward almost as much as I like seeing her with Edward. It always helps to have people around you that you can turn to in case something happens between the two of them. It is also good to see because that way, we get some gossip on all the other members of their group. I wonder who Jasper’s date is.

I felt bad for Bella when she explained what had happened to Charlie after she got her degree. I can’t imagine how tough it was for her to sit by and watch her father’s recovery, feeling mostly helpless. But what I imagine must be the hardest part of Charlie’s recovery must be knowing that he blames himself for her not going to grad school and yet she is unable to convince him that she is happy with her life the way it is. Maybe he will see that a little better if she falls in love?

I’m glad Bella and Charlie have remained close. I’m sure they have both become closer since Charlie’s accident as those kinds of events tend to push family together. I am wondering if they will be able to bond even further at the soccer games. Will Bella accompany Charlie? It’s not like she doesn’t have a good reason to go and it would be the perfect way to introduce Edward to Charlie, even if they are only friends at the moment.

I wasn’t expecting Edward’s late night phone call. At first, I thought he would be freaking out about the upcoming health class, but he seemed pretty calm. He has obviously been going over his plans since he spoke to Bella, I would guess to make sure he doesn’t give the kids any ammunition against him during the lessons. However another thought came to mind after they had hung up. How did Edward get hold of Bella’s number? Is there a faculty directory?

I liked Bella’s idea to dress a little sexier for their class together even if she had to keep it relatively chaste to keep teenage boys from leering at her. It definitely worked if Edward was paying her a compliment about her appearance. I doubt it was just him returning her compliment about his own attire.

There aren’t many guys that look good in tracksuits but Edward is definitely one of them. However, I would take him in slacks and a shirt over his regular attire any day. Especially if it showcased his toned physique in the way Bella suggested it did. It’s no wonder her mind wandered during class.

Alice made me laugh. Of course she would have a crush on her math teacher, who also happened to be gay. I wonder if she knows this and is just choosing to ignore it, or does she think she has a chance? She reminded me a little of some of the girls I used to go to school with. The ones a few years younger who were still excited about being in high school before they realised that it really wasn’t anything to get excited about.

Edward handled his first health class much better than I expected. He was incredibly professional and managed to dissuade the kids from making rude remarks early on. That was a far cry from the guy that was blushing over it in chapter one. And when he switched back to that blushing embarrassed guy I realised what was going on. It’s not the content making him uncomfortable, it’s Bella. He is crushing on her just as much as she is on him. She seems to make him shy and nervous though, so I wonder if Bella will have to be the one to make the first move.

I’m looking forward to their next class,

Kym