Reviews for The Practicum
Guzel kiz chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
So glad to have another story from you. Thank you!
Cici G chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
How funny. Edward could talk about it all without blushing but the minute the students were gone, he was right back to it. I look forward to more.
jansails chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Charlie needs to find a wife, he certainly has the time, Bella needs to push him to step off the porch.
Don't they have the Moose or Elks organization in Clallam county?
Edward's kind of a dichotomy to Bella right now: confident in his professional role under pressure, yet oddly & endearingly bashful when speaking with her.
jansails/jan2
Eeyorefan12 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I cannot even tell you how relieved I am that you allowed Edward to be competent in the classroom! I don't mind a little Shyward or even Awk-ward (LOL) but if Bella's got more experience and if he can't do anything that impresses her, it doesn't work for me. (I like an equal balance in relationships.) I enjoyed the narrative, as well. You have a great way of describing the "action", even if it's the little knowing glances between Edward and Bella, that makes me feel as if I'm right there. :)
Agrutle chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
What a great chapter. I'm loving dorky Edward. Too cute! Are we sure jasper is gay? Lol just kidding.
KTNCullen chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oh, this guy is gonna KILL me. I have a weakness for awkward, adorkable Edwards like that!

LOVE that he said "Well, you look nice as well, but that's nothing new; you always look nice." *swoooooon!*

CAN NOT wait for more of this!
Katy
Halo221 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Gah, I am LOVING shy Edward! Need more, more, more! Pretty, pretty please!
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Just when I got that awful song out of my head its back. Ugh. But I'm loving this story. No wonder Bella is going crazy- there's nothing hotter than a guy who commands a room! Can't wait to hear more about Edward!
shaz308 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter, maybe it's Bella that makes him nervous. Looking forward to more soon. Looks like Alice is doomed to an unrequited love.
jule2 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
And he handle it like a pro. Can't wait
Meikela chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love, love, love that Alice is chasing after a gay Jasper. That had me snorting out loud and sending my poor cat running for the hills. Love this story!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I had me a little titter at the thought of Edward trying to get all the teachers 'straight', including Jasper.
And I feel for poor Alice; my first boyfriend in high school came out after he graduated college, which explains a lot about why he was such a gentleman all the time when we were together
mrsfifty chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oh I wish taught me when I was in highschool...
Gaaahhh...Sex-Ed Ward...I didn't realize he's so hot until the time he's teaching the class about female reproduction system
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Silly Bella it is just you that makes him blush!
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Mr. Dorkward gets an A from this student.
4,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 279 .. Last Next »