Reviews for The Practicum
LulaGrace chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This takes me back to the days of high school. Not the Rainbow Game part, mind you! More like the varying degrees of awkward health classes. I had the best coach who taught health, was funny and who controlled the inevitable silliness remarkedly well. Then again, a 50-year old, mullet-wearing coach isn't quite as provacative as one Mr Cullen...
carolamex chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
LOL! Loved every word and also, I can't tell you how many times I watched grease 2! I know every word to every song! And the reproduction song is awesome. You brought back some old memories!
Thanks again, darling! I will read your words until I go blind, I love them so much! Xo. Hope all is good.
elaine67 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I'm really liking this story
NKubie chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
His eyes travel up and down my form, and his lips twist. "Well, you look nice as well, but that's nothing new; you always look nice." I feel my eyebrows jump and he looks away, scratching his chin. - This right here? He liiiiikes her. He wants to date her. (I have this whole Miss Congeniality thing going on in my head, btw. j/s).

I'm mildly disappointed to be walking in front of him, bent as he is over the cart that holds the projector; between his posture and the fit of his slacks, walking behind him would probably have been the highlight of my week. - Yeah, but to Edward, he's got the perfect view. ;)

I have to think that all of Edward's awkwardness is Bella. I think his attraction to her makes him nervous. Perhaps in a way that he's not normally. I think that his ability to handle the class, though, has to do with a) wanting to look professional, be a good teacher and inform the kids and b) not wanting to look like a complete tool in front of Bella and have the kids walk all over him.

And having a gay Jasper with student Alice with a major crush on him. Awesome! If you're not going to have them together, this is the next best thing, in my book. :)

The story of Charlie's injury was surprising, but I'm glad that he's survived it all. And I have a feeling that he and Bella grew even closer because of it.

Very much looking forward to the EPOV!

xo
Nan
gabby1017 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Love your beginning... loved ho you are following a pattern into this chapter... Looking forward to reading more.
MsLiss chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
omg i cant believe i utubed thta song after your warnings
this is fun
he dismissed bella from chit chat in his office but he has noticed she always looks nice?
hhmm i cant wait to find out whats going on here...fighting an attraction maybe?
amberkey chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Reallllly loving this story!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
So, he took her advice about how to control te class, but instead of him being the blushing fool, she is! I love it!

The only reason he blushes is because of her!

Now, her not finishing her schooling...hmmm...
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Too funny! Love it so far.
roxnroll chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
So loving this! Yep...the reproduction song ...Where does the pollen go? Who doesn't know that song? Or better yet, what does that say about me?

I'm loving this shy, yet confident Edward...such a contradiction. I can't wait for more!
Rox
Rebecca1605 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I love this! Great story going. I can't wait to get updates!
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I like it :) So cute.
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Cute beginning
cutestkidsmom chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Another amazing chapter I love this story
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Well, I'm with Bella here. Edward did amazingly well in that class. So, I'm guessing that it isn't the subject matter that he finds embarrassing, but his attraction to Bella.

And, Alice! What a hoot. If she only knew she was barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks!