Reviews for The Practicum
rubell chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
sex-ed-ward should be fun, in a totally entertaining non hahaha way...he does seem 'stiff' lol...and i would HATE to teach that class, one-on-one isnt too bad but a whole class room, dont think so...
WriteOnTime chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hi there! You had me at "Little Shop Around the Corner", because Jimmy Stewart in a bowtie. Jimmy Stewart in anything, really, but cranky Jimmy Stewart in a bowtie most especially.

The subject of sex ed brings to mind the fact that my son hopped off the school bus last year, sat himself down at our kitchen table, picked up a cookie, looked me in the eye and said "So, mom. Tell me about the vagina." It should be noted here that school buses are dangerous little hives of misinformation, so much so that I was compelled to spend that sunny afternoon drawing an amusing cartoon representation of the female reproductive system using a green crayon, which was the only writing implement I could find on such short notice. Life seldom prepares you for the more auspicious teachable moments.

I do not envy the task this Bella and Edward face. I do, however, envy the hell out of the way they're likely to prepare for the lessons.

Write on!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I guess I am behind the times. I didn't know about the Rainbow Game either. :)

Looking forward to reading more of this cute story!
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this is too funny, and cute. thanks so much.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice first chapter. Sex ed, Edward and soccer sound like a good combination. I'm in.
HEA-Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Grease 2 was my favorite! Um thinking that the first sexED class isnt going to go so well huh?
rtgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oooh my word. gay jasper is win. haven't seen that in...way too long if ever. just love that added dynamic. and blushing soccerward. lord have mercy on my ovaries. why do i get the feeling uptight soccerward is a virgin?
xo!
becky
shaz308 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Interesting start, looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh this is going to be fantastic I can't wait!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh, gah...Grease 2! I know that song - all the songs, actually. I watched it again recently, and the old VH1 show "awesomely bad videos" came to mind. That was most definitely an awesomely bad movie. That I happen to know most of the words to and all of the songs...

SexEdward? "Make my stamen go berserk," indeed!
JadoreJAC chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I can't tell if he's standoffish or just nervous around her...looking forward to finding out though!
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
The starting of another great and entertaining story! Looking forward to this one.
shandi77 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loving this already!
bellachica01 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Can't wait for more! Great first chapter!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a treat! This is a great start and I'm eager for more. I loved the scene with Bella, Jessica, Angela and Jasper. It seemed like fun! They should totally include Edward next time! ;) I wonder what's the deal with Edward and why he is holding back every so often with Bella. I'm sure time will tell. :) Thanks for writing this! I know I'm going to love it all, I can tell just from your A/N hehe!
4,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 Next »