Reviews for The Practicum
Sheryl's Sphere chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
I am loving your story... It's pretty late and I'm still reading. So... when I admit that a typo got me laughing so hard I nearly wet myself ... after Bella tells Edward that his place is cozy...
he smiles and his teeth scrape his HIP... all I could picture is that he is awfully limber... and what kind of a nervous tick is that?
baileygirl chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
I loved this. I haven't read Fanfic in a while and I saw a link to this and thought it sounded good. And it was better than good, it was great. So I thought I would scan your list of other stories and omg, I can't believe you wrote The Purple Banana Hanmock! I read that forever ago and LOVED it. So clearly I will now have to read everything you've written. :)
REgrrl chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Incredible well written love scene. Tasteful and evocative is hard to master, but it's done so smoothly here. It's a delight to see them enjoy each other's company just as thoroughly as they are learning to negotiate physical attraction.
k1942 chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Darling, darling story, which I absolutely loved!
k1942 chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
He may have worried about being too rough, but Bella liked it as much as he did! It was so sweet when they finally got around to saying the words!
k1942 chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
I just about hit the panic button right along with Bella. Sure glad Edward explained the applications were from months ago. Seems there is lots to keep him happy in little old Forks, Washington!
k1942 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Having them chaperone the dance was great! The interaction between Edward and Emmett, and Bella, Alice and Rosalie was even better.
k1942 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
If those sex-ed students knew what they just did, they would probably think them hypocrites, teaching one thing, doing another!
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I'm thinking maybe Edward saw God just then! Sounds like Bella enjoyed herself immensely also!
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
That was rather a lovely scene , on the beach, under the stars. I liked the little talk at dinner Sunday night at Charlie's, too!
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Just about fell off my chair when Charlie switched on the overhead light and caught them on the couch! All I can say is they wanted to relive their teen years and are doing a damn fine job of it! Sunday dinner at Charlie's ought to be a hoot!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh, the memories, the memories! I just had to laugh at the two of them getting caught at the drive-in! I love this pair together and hope they continue to have fun getting to really know each other!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Oh, poor red-faced Edward nearly had that heart attack right there in the diner! Now Bella has him primed for things he has never experienced and really wants to!
Elizabeth142 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Such a great story
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
That movie date went really well! I think this could be a lot of fun to watch unfold!
4,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »