Reviews for The Practicum
Fefe3 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Whew, fanning myself on this one, very sexy
Fefe3 chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
That was really quite sexy, Bella is quite the gift giver
Fefe3 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Mortification and hilarity ensues, Charlie walking in on them making out was funny, embarrassing and the fastest way to cool down a hot and heavy makeout session. Loving the flow and progression of this story
Fefe3 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful and romantic beach date, they're definitely taking things to the next level.. Thanks forthe update.
Jcook169 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Not sure why it took me so long to read this but it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed your version of Edward and Bella.
Payton79 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Thanks for this wonderful piece of fluff. I enjoy a bit of angst just like the next girl but a good fluffy story in between makes things perfect. Thank you.
edwards-sparrow chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
This is really good story I hope you do a sequal of it
dollindungarees chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
This story was utterly adorable! As was blushing sex-ex-Edward. These two are so sweet together I didn't want it to end.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
Awwww. Loved it!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
If there were grades giving for reviews, if have a big fat F. Sorry, hon. I've been reading to fall alseep the past few nights, since my hubby passed away, and have completely skipped reviewing. I'm loving this. Was rec'd to me on FB when I asked for something "seriously angst free bit not too fluffy". This is perfect. Love a secure ans snarky Bella and a fumbling sexpot Edward. Ups the WOW factor. Totally enjoying your story. T
SLKerouac chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I loved this story. Bella the teacher that has been at the school for a while and Edward the new PE/Sex Education teacher. Bella found out a lot about Edward. He had a lot to learn about real life. He had a lot to learn about sex and who better to learn together than Bella and Edward together. There were many first for both. They learned to be friends and then more. It was nice to see that they were meant to be together. Thanks for writing this!
morewishfulthinking chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Amahzing.
Snappher chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Phuuuuuck! I would pay cadh yo give this dilicious man his first beej?
Companyo'Thieves chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I'm leaving the review on the first chapter, but I just finished the whole story... I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it. It was the perfect mix of sweet, steamy, sincere, and realistic. Those stories are hard to find! Great job!
JenDoesGym chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
I just re-read this story and I think we need an epilogue. I loved it more the 2nd time !
4,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »