Reviews for The Practicum
blb1000 chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Morning after pill? I noted that they didn't talk about the IUD during the contraception lesson.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
Not sure I recall what Lesson 1 was?
blb1000 chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
I'm surprised a couple local boys didn't stumble upon them. :-P
blb1000 chapter 8 . 1/6/2017
And the back door!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
That was cute & sexy. I suspected they'd get caught being oblivious.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
Ha! I'm surprised Cora didn't show up with a towel!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
At least Charlie's met him already.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
She's assuming they know what "be safe" means.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Reservedness?
blb1000 chapter 2 . 1/6/2017
So he only blushes with her! Hmmm.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
So he's not bowled over by her, which is probably good for getting thru that series of classes.
guineagoo chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
I've read this countless times & I enjoy it just as much as I did when I read it the first time. The story and the characters are so well-written! Thank you so much for sharing this! Definitely one of my favorites, and my go-to's when I'm in need of a sweetness & fluff. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
I've just finished re-reading this fanfic for the 9 or 10th time and I honestly think it's my favorite fanfiction of all time. Which is shocking to me because it's essentially just all about sex. But I connect and identify with these characters so much and they're so well written that the just the little things they do tell so much about them that you can't help but fall in love with them. Sorry for the lengthy word vomit, but I thought I should tell you how much this story means to me. Thank you for brining this world to light! I love all your stories and I hope we hear more from you for a long time to come! Fabulous work!
cctwilight chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I ran across this story and realized I had not read it. I thought I had read all your stories! This was a great story! Sweet, blushing Edward was just perfect! He and Bella were just right for each other!
petmom1213 chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
This was so good. I wish it was longer. I don't want to leave this couple. Thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us.

Mickey