Reviews for The Practicum
k1942 chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
I just about hit the panic button right along with Bella. Sure glad Edward explained the applications were from months ago. Seems there is lots to keep him happy in little old Forks, Washington!
k1942 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Having them chaperone the dance was great! The interaction between Edward and Emmett, and Bella, Alice and Rosalie was even better.
k1942 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
If those sex-ed students knew what they just did, they would probably think them hypocrites, teaching one thing, doing another!
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
I'm thinking maybe Edward saw God just then! Sounds like Bella enjoyed herself immensely also!
k1942 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
That was rather a lovely scene , on the beach, under the stars. I liked the little talk at dinner Sunday night at Charlie's, too!
k1942 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Just about fell off my chair when Charlie switched on the overhead light and caught them on the couch! All I can say is they wanted to relive their teen years and are doing a damn fine job of it! Sunday dinner at Charlie's ought to be a hoot!
k1942 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh, the memories, the memories! I just had to laugh at the two of them getting caught at the drive-in! I love this pair together and hope they continue to have fun getting to really know each other!
k1942 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Oh, poor red-faced Edward nearly had that heart attack right there in the diner! Now Bella has him primed for things he has never experienced and really wants to!
Elizabeth142 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Such a great story
k1942 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
That movie date went really well! I think this could be a lot of fun to watch unfold!
k1942 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I was so impressed with Bella's advice to Rose and Alice. Poor little Alice has no clue that Jasper's gay and would die of embarrassment if she accidentally told him how she felt and found out afterward!
k1942 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Why wouldn't she want to get closer to a gorgeous single guy like him? If he's from Chicago and points east, Forks has to be a bit of a shock and take a little getting used to!
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Amazing that the tables have turned and it's Bella blushing and Edward who is cool and collected. I wonder if this should give Ms. Swan a clue? Hopefully, it will.
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Supposedly men objectify women a lot, but Jessica's comments about Edward show it's an equal opportunity habit! He strikes me as kind of shy and maybe new to this situation, but Bella would like to get to know him better.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Great story! I would not have minded more. Thanks for all of the hard work! Lisa
4,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »