Reviews for The Practicum
4everfictional chapter 4 . 8/7/2018
If this is any indication, you’d be an awesome Sex Ed teacher. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
I love how adorable and healthy her relationships are! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 8/7/2018
This chapter was brilliant and it makes me so happy! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Wonderful start. :D
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/28/2018
I’m so sad so I know I will come back and read this again. Loved it so much.. You probably don’t read these comments anymore but that’s ok, Incase you do, I loved it! Thx !
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 7/28/2018
I’m really going to hate this being over, I’ve loved this story...I wish it were longer but it’s been wonderful. I love the way you wrote this!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 7/28/2018
You are killing me with this lovely story! Like I said before, the sex scenes are perfect. I’ve never read a sweet, shy Edward before and I love him! It’s like Mrs. Robinson all over except that Bella isn’t anything like her! Can’t believe that I missed this story but I’m tickiled that I found it. Thx for this, I lost my husband and reading helps with the grief so thanks for this lovely distraction...
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 7/27/2018
All of that teaching birth control, etc and they both couldn’t stop! Lol! They both needed that!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 7/27/2018
Wow! I love the way you handle the sex.. Not vulgar just hot and beautiful! Hell Yeah!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 7/27/2018
So happy they are together and having some sexy times! I can’t believe I haven’t read this beautiful story before!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 7/27/2018
Oh Charlie! Damn! So funny though! Poor Bella and Edward will they ever get some? Lol
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/27/2018
Poor Edward, he was really enjoying that! (So was Bella!). Loving this wonderful Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
So happy the Girls had someone who didn’t talk down to them! Great teaching Bella..
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/15/2018
Oh boy, the attractions are on point!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 7/15/2018
I love this Edward and it’s lovely to read a little fluff!
4,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »