Reviews for The Practicum
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
This story was completely adorable! I loved it.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Good first chapter.
Judy
Cersesi chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
So well written I like it.
lissaboss1993 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
holy fuck that was the hottest second base citrus I've ever read. (maybe)
shannon30033 chapter 15 . 5/14/2017
I very much enjoyed your writing in this story, as well as the story itself. Your writing style is wonderful and extremely descriptive. I liked how you used the term "splintered". I have never read it used that way before and found it to be very apropos. Lovely, lovely word choices and great descriptive prowess. Thank you for the fun trip to being a high school teacher.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
I'm enjoying this sweet, fun fic. Lovely writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
This story was amazing! Great job!
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 3/30/2017
Loved this chapter, perfect final chapter: nostalgic, reflecting on the past, enjoying the happiness of the present and filled with promises for the future...just like the graduating students, their parents and their teachers apparently. Really enjoyed reading the whole story. Thanks so much.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 3/27/2017
They may not sound like an old married couple most of the time, but one day they will. I'm really liking the young couple that they so obviously are, because they are a team, they compliment each other so well, they fit and they love each other. Wow! Glad Angela has found someone too, even if his name is a secret to us. How about Garrett? Great chapter. Or Peter?
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
Great book library. Love his blushes, and his openness that matches Bella's.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 3/19/2017
They are pretty adorable together and that was some pretty sexy stuff. I can imagine how good he looked with her quilt draped over him. Perfection, I'm sure.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Oh...how sweet.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2017
Author is Definitely a local! Although I thought the most of the way to Belfair drive-in was on AM the rest of this is exactly spot on, especially how real drive-in veterans park & bring a boom box so the stereo isn't backwards and you don't have to restart your engine to recharge your battery during intermission.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2017
"Any where else in the country people would probably be dressed for rain." I love this because it's so true! Around here there are times when I don't notice that it's damp until some one out of town makes a comment about wet it is. And on the other end of the rain spectrum is the windshield wiper CAN NOT keep up. Yes it is a real thing.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
I can't believe Bella got sex-advice from Jessica...telling her private information about Edward in the process. Oh well. I liked the humorous parts, Bella and Edward teaching sex-ed together. She seemed like a College student, Edward was a great instructor regardless. They were very sweet. I don't know about Bella asking where and how he wants it. What he wanted her to wear etc., made her sound like a professional rather than his girlfriend making love to him. Hopefully next time it will just happen naturally.
4,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »